Madists

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They are not "tricky" questions. Both of those questions can be answered with a simple "yes" or "no."

If you are ashamed of your beliefs then just say so. But cease from making up excuses as to why you refuse to answer these simple questions.

You are making serious charges against those within the MAD community so I asked you those questions in order that others might see if you have any credibility at all when it comes to understand what the Scriptures teach. And so far your level of credibility is a big fat ZERO!

You're wrong! Meshaks credibility is FAR below zero.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What I gather from Madists' claims and their behavior are very much like Pharisees of NT times.

1)they don't seem to honor Jesus' teaching by saying we don't have to follow His teaching because His messages are just for the Jews.

2)They vehemently oppose Calvinists because they believe they invented replacement theory.

3) They have no qualm about their abusive behavior.

4)It seems that they are motivated by their political position of Zionism because they seem so obsessed with literal Israel.

any objection?

5) They don't like your hat.

Jerry Shugart

You deny what Jesus teaches.

I certainly believe what the Lord Jesus said here:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).​

Do you agree with the Lord Jesus that just by "believing" a person can receive eternal life?

Do you believe the promise of the Lord Jesus when He says that those to whom He gives eternal life will never perish:

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand"
(Jn.10:28).​

I wouldn't want you to strain yourself so a simple "yes" or "no" will do.

Thanks!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What I gather from Madists' claims and their behavior are very much like Pharisees of NT times.
That's nice, hat.

1)they don't seem to honor Jesus' teaching by saying we don't have to follow His teaching because His messages are just for the Jews.
His message is for all.

2)They vehemently oppose Calvinists because they believe they invented replacement theory.
Calvinists are great. I like AMR best. :thumb:

3) They have no qualm about their abusive behavior.
You're probably right there, you raving lunatic.

4)It seems that they are motivated by their political position of Zionism because they seem so obsessed with literal Israel.
:AMR:

any objection?

One out of four ain't bad. :thumb:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The irony is they cannot prove they are citizens of non-Israel nations. Why?Because they believe evidently that God is two thousand years behind times. For example, how many MADites will tell you that the Great Seal of the United States has on it a Star of David made up of thirteen stars representing the prophetic thirteenth nation of Israel?On the Seal are thirteen olive leaves, thirteen berries, and thirteen arrows.In ancient Israel every fiftieth year was Jubilee symbolizing freedom. The U.S. flag has fifty stars and thirteen stripes.

What in the world was that? :AMR:

clefty

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).​

Do you agree with the Lord Jesus that just by "believing" a person can receive eternal life?

Do you believe the promise of the Lord Jesus when He says that those to whom He gives eternal life will never perish:

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand"
(Jn.10:28).​

I wouldn't want you to strain yourself so a simple "yes" or "no" will do.

Thanks!

How about a yes and no? That is simple too...

Yes we are saved by our belief...but crying "Lord! Lord!" Is not enough...but those that do the Will of His Father...see? "believes him who sent me"

and as Paul said for those that endure until the end...

Even Satan believes He is the Son of God, Messiah, Saviour, giver of eternal life...

"What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?"

Demons asked before being sent into the bacon...

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What in the world was that? :AMR:

Some seem to believe the adherents of Judaism are Israel. However, at this time the thirteen nations of Israel are typological. Israel today is not based on bloodline and Judaism is not a Christian religion.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Belief must be sustained.

Jerry Shugart

Yes we are saved by our belief...but crying "Lord! Lord!" Is not enough...but those that do the Will of His Father...see? "believes him who sent me"

Here we see exactly what is the will of the Father:

"Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent" (Jn.6:28-29).​

Here Paul tells us exactly how a person is saved:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house"
(Acts 16:30-31).​

Do you believe what is said there?