Madists

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Whatever you claim is abolished...

I claim the law that considered females second class was abolished.

Now the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, "Speak to the children of Israel and say to them: ‘When a man consecrates by a vow certain persons to the Lord, according to your valuation, if your valuation is of a male from twenty years old up to sixty years old, then your valuation shall be fifty shekels of silver according to the shekel of the sanctuary.

"If it is a female, then your valuation shall be thirty shekels, and if from five years old up to twenty years old, then your valuation for a male shall be twenty shekels and for a female ten shekels, and if from a month old up to five years old, then your valuation for a male shall be five shekels of silver and for a female your valuation shall be three shekels of silver, and if from sixty years old and above, if it is a male, then your valuation shall be fifteen shekels and for a female ten shekels.'" (Leviticus 27:1-7)​

Do you really not see disparity there? Really? You really don't see it?

There is a better covenant where there is no spiritual distinction between male and female.

Souls are of equal value. I vote for that.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Now the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, "Speak to the children of Israel and say to them: ‘When a man consecrates by a vow certain persons to the Lord, according to your valuation, if your valuation is of a male from twenty years old up to sixty years old, then your valuation shall be fifty shekels of silver according to the shekel of the sanctuary.

"If it is a female, then your valuation shall be thirty shekels, and if from five years old up to twenty years old, then your valuation for a male shall be twenty shekels and for a female ten shekels, and if from a month old up to five years old, then your valuation for a male shall be five shekels of silver and for a female your valuation shall be three shekels of silver, and if from sixty years old and above, if it is a male, then your valuation shall be fifteen shekels and for a female ten shekels.'" (Leviticus 27:1-7)​

There is a better covenant where there is no spiritual distinction between male and female.

Was just wonderin,' did God lower the value of the man, or raise the value of the woman?

Or can any man consecrate anybody now anyway?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey JW, no madists pay attention to your claims.

This thread is just my observation of MAds.

You are wasting your energy for nothing.

good day, dear.:)

clefty

Souls are equal duh...and in Him there is no gender...no male or female...and as usual those outside Him are obsessed with it...its differences and worth

I was talking about the traditional 10 but you wish to make a point and in doing so you reveal much your motivation and intention...

Coveting a man's worth for to do physical labor is ok with you? Does it bother you that children were less too?

Perhaps rather than inflating the worth of one gender or another we should recall the first shall be last...

Rather than be glad your man has value you desire to be valued as he...to be worked as hard as he...Eve has learned what?

For to be with Eve, Adam strives with cursed land...

Perhaps what those of Eve must learn is indeed taught in the physical realm...submit obey be grateful

And those that do in the physical will be first in the spiritual...

by Eve's desire we all fell...and her's continues the rebellion...coveting wanting more ungrateful and unrepentant...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The irony that this is from one who claims the promise of the New Testament is to those who rejected the Old as if its promise is still to them...

Lol...hope you read scripture better than my posts...

Maybe I should use pictures and stuff...

What is not to understand?...one covenant ended the next one began...same terms...obedience to the same Law...His Father's...it is NOT "Here are they that keep the commandments of Jesus" but His testimony...

Galatians

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey JW, no madists pay attention to your claims.

This thread is just my observation of MAds.

You are wasting your energy for nothing.

good day, dear.:)
Really, lush? You say that, after downing a jug of "Boone's Farm," did you, clown?

Someone is paying attention to my claims, as one of the most feared, respect gunslingers on TOL-

My page:This page has had 16,517 visits

Vs.

yours:This page has had 3,834 visits

Quite a contrast, mut.

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Was just wonderin,' did God lower the value of the man, or raise the value of the woman?

Or can any man consecrate anybody now anyway?

Male and female were for the purpose of biological reproduction.

Spiritual reproduction is not done by biological means and sex is not required.

Jesus' conception was by means of the Holy Spirit, not by sex.

Consecration in the NT is referred to as the laying on of hands.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Souls are equal duh...and in Him there is no gender...no male or female.

Gender and sex are two different things. After his resurrection Jesus was still perceived as male.

Your mom will still appear female.

But no sex.

clefty

Gender and sex are two different things. After his resurrection Jesus was still perceived as male.

Your mom will still appear female.

But no sex.

Wow...thanks...no really thanks...real clarity there

I pray my mom will appear...but will you?

"Not all that cry LORD LORD...but those that DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER...in heaven"

What if He wills you to be of less value than man on earth?

"In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome?"

Seems like maybe God's laws are too burdensome for you as a woman...so let's reject them yes?

My mom embraced His law took delight in it...accepted her role and portion of being a woman...grateful

You seem too eager to reject Him His for some perceived disparity among the sexes...is that from a transformed new heart submitted and obedient or from one still carnal, fleshy, shreaking for JUSTICE and RIGHTS?

"Here are they that keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus"...seems like it ain't abolished after all...is a big part of His Son's testimony...

ONE LAW for native and foreigner...male and female...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Except for this:

Gal 3:12The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”

Instructed to the very ones you currently defend as the true heirs by blood and not us by faith...irony abounds...

Clefty... you have to understand the division... before you understand the Unification.