Madists

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Do you preach obedience to Christ, or do you want to keep going against me for preaching it?

I notice you took the words of God here.

We have to do more than believe His Word, we have to obey His Word.

We Believe... He Obeyed...

He becomes the "Potter" to our clay... but without His gift of His life... we have no hope in "Obey"

God's Truth

We Believe... He Obeyed...

He becomes the "Potter" to our clay... but without His gift of His life... we have no hope in "Obey"

We have to do more than just believe.

8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.

9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;

10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

11 Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good.

12 And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart.

13 Therefore thus saith the Lord; Ask ye now among the heathen, who hath heard such things: the virgin of Israel hath done a very horrible thing.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
If I do sin, I confess it. I work out my salvation with trembling and fear. I train myself.

You would know those things if you did not send Paul and his words to hell.

You have been boastful and you don't even know it.

You don't even know arrogance is a grave sin.

GT made the word "obey" so cheap with her arrogance.

[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] ...

This day... today... even if [MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION] disagrees with me on many points... has greater understanding of scripture than you. She confesses her sins. She knows that Jesus is the presence of God... and she desires to allow Jesus to mold her every day.

This is a point I will make to spur your desire to study away from the Watchtower.

Good Day Madam

God's Truth

I have to go for now. I hope to come back soon and talk more about God's beautiful powerful words and how obeying Him makes everything better.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] ...

This day... today... even if [MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION] disagrees with me on many points... has greater understanding of scripture than you. She confesses her sins. She knows that Jesus is the presence of God... and she desires to allow Jesus to mold her every day.

This is a point I will make to spur your desire to study away from the Watchtower.

Good Day Madam

suit yourself with your deceitful faith.

You say good evil and evil good.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
how do you read them?

By rejecting even my own feeble understanding in prayer, then asking Jesus to help me understand what they truly mean.

I can say no more Sister... accept this... you need no middle man or temple. You are His temple... as He is His Father's.

#Peace, Love and God's wisdom to forever exceed yours and mine, but forever shine... in our souls.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
By rejecting even my own feeble understanding in prayer, then asking Jesus to help me understand what they truly mean.

I can say no more Sister... accept this... you need no middle man or temple. You are His temple... as He is His Father's.

#Peace, Love and God's wisdom to forever exceed yours and mine, but forever shine... in our souls.

Hey, you get an "A" on your majority accepted statement.

clefty

Funny you didnt post a verse to back what you say, and i did. Funny that.

After I see what you did with the verse you posted the last thing I would do would be give you more...would be like giving something precious to oh I don't know a farm animal people like to eat...or car keys to an ADHD 6 year old hyped on monster drinks...

The Colossians were keeping the Sabbath and were being encouraged that only the body of Christ the church could judge them on it...

The shadows are of good things to come...you would have Him a thing?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
[MENTION=13925]Grosnick Marowbe[/MENTION]... you are too kind to her. She even rejects John 10:30 and John 20:28 ... as well as John 8:58.

I hate to disagree with you... but there goes the book of John too.

# : )

yes, she has outright denied the book of John after being told these verses:

John 6:8 Then they inquired, “What must we do to perform the works of God?” 29 Jesus replied, “This is the work of God: to believe in the One He has sent.”…