Madists

john w

Hall of Fame
GT, enjoy your boast of sinless, saved, and faithful to Jesus, fake and self righteous faith.

good day, dear.:)

BTW, don't put the words into my mouth. I did not say my works can save me. It is not about me, it is about His Word.

Vs.

You see, this kind comment makes Jesus' salvation so cheap.

Salvation is not cheap. It costed Him His life.

If we don't appreciate what He has done by saying like "your works cannot save you", odds are we will not be accepted in His kingdom.

Jesus is our Lord, He commands us many things to do.

Jesus gave us many things to do.

Jesus says if you love me, keep My commands.

so it is obvious we ought to obey His commands because without loving Him there is no salvation...............When you say "your works cannot save you", it is saying "obedience to Jesus will not save you" which is so ungrateful thing to say to the Lord after what He has done for us.

john w

Hall of Fame

What is your point?

=her spam, on every third post, when she is caught, by her own words, in a contradiction,lie, such as:

BTW, don't put the words into my mouth. I did not say my works can save me. It is not about me, it is about His Word.

Vs.

You see, this kind comment makes Jesus' salvation so cheap.

Salvation is not cheap. It costed Him His life.

If we don't appreciate what He has done by saying like "your works cannot save you", odds are we will not be accepted in His kingdom.

Jesus is our Lord, He commands us many things to do.

Jesus gave us many things to do.

Jesus says if you love me, keep My commands.

so it is obvious we ought to obey His commands because without loving Him there is no salvation...............When you say "your works cannot save you", it is saying "obedience to Jesus will not save you" which is so ungrateful thing to say to the Lord after what He has done for us.

"I did not say my works can save me."-you

Vs.

"If we don't appreciate what He has done by saying like "your works cannot save you", odds are we will not be accepted in His kingdom."-you

"I did not say my works can save me."-you

Vs.

"When you say "your works cannot save you", it is saying "obedience to Jesus will not save you" which is so ungrateful thing to say to the Lord after what He has done for us"-you

You are so smashed, you can't even see straight, and your contradictions, lies, the floor. Must be that stupid hat, over your eyes, lush, demon.

Good day to you. sir. And sober up, antiSemite, Jew hater, mocker.

clefty

What are you referring to as being the Father's law? :idunno:

Whatever you claim is abolished...

Which actually you pick on just one Law as do others...that being the seventh day Sabbath...

Every Christian maintains the Law is still binding and to be kept until I bring up Sabbath...lol

The first full day in the New Covenant Age after He signed it with His blood and sealed it with His death was a Sabbath and He kept it...He rested asleep in the tomb...and His followers hurried to bury Him to keep it too...and then after the Sabbath was over they came back to finish burying Him the next day...but He had already risen rested healed and refreshed ready to present Himself on first fruits...another holiday on His calendar that Christians reject...having rejected His entire calendar...

Not one squeak about the New Covenant annulling the Father's Law...not one peep...Paul kept it...other believing Jews did too and the Gentiles crowded the synagogues Sabbath after Sabbath...

It was even instructed that it be prayed for that it could be kept in the future...

And was even beyond 325 when Constantine made Sunday officail there were still those who were faithful in their obedience of the Father's law and kept the seventh day Sabbath...

clefty

You are lying about what the scripture says.

What that we are to pray our flight be not on the Sabbath? That it would be kept?

No one will help you on a Sabbath that is what it means.
LOL that's what it means?

God doesn't help His own on Sabbaths? Hmmm maybe you are right...

Notice He didn't instruct them to pray they would be spared or even prayers that the temple would be preserved...just that the Sabbath would be kept...

So if nobody would help them on Sabbath does that mean Sabbath is even more important then His people? His temple yes I understand...but His people? Wow...

john w

Hall of Fame
At lease I am truthful to Jesus.

I don't boast to be saved nor sinless.

Meshak, the winner, :first:

1 Cor. 1 KJV
31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Mess-hack version

31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth/boast, let him glory/boast in himself to save himself.

Sssssssssssssssssssssss.....

Mess-hack, the loser demon,and lush.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
1 Cor. 1 KJV
31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Mess-hack version

31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth/boast, let him glory/boast in himself to save himself.

Sssssssssssssssssssssss.....

Hello, lord of vile.

clefty

Clefty doesn't understand the separation of the Covenants. His background still teaches Moses in place of Jesus.

The irony that this is from one who claims the promise of the New Testament is to those who rejected the Old as if its promise is still to them...

Lol...hope you read scripture better than my posts...

Maybe I should use pictures and stuff...

What is not to understand?...one covenant ended the next one began...same terms...obedience to the same Law...His Father's...it is NOT "Here are they that keep the commandments of Jesus" but His testimony...