Madists

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak will carry on about anything that slanders, but won't stand for the truth of salvation.

You madists don't know Jesus' salvation. You exalt one nation over the rest.

You base your faith is politically motivated.

Zionism is all about political.

there do you get furious over this statement too?

don't let my observation so upset you if it was not true.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You madists don't know Jesus' salvation. You exalt one nation over the rest.

You base your faith is politically motivated.

Zionism is all about political.

there do you get furious over this statement too?

don't let my observation so upset you if it was not true.

You're merely an annoyance. Sort of like a Gnat that keeps landing on the nose of every poster on TOL.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
See, I told you so.
She just cannot stop lying because she has grown very fond of lying.

If my op is not truth, why do you let it so bother you?

Can't you trust God that He judges me accordingly if I am telling lies?

You don't seem to have faith in God.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
OP: What I gather from Madists' claims and their behavior are very much like Pharisees of NT times.

The Pharisees typically believed that they were justified in GOD's sight by their own righteous behavior and by their physical descent from Abraham.

Mid-Acts-Dispensationalist's believe that they are justified in GOD's sight by faith/belief/trust in Christ's work of the cross and His resurrection from the dead.

These are mutually exclusive approaches to justification/righteousness.

1)they don't seem to honor Jesus' teaching by saying we don't have to follow His teaching because His messages are just for the Jews.

Mid-Acts-Dispenstionalists honor the Lord Jesus and all His teachings and recognize His earthly ministry to the circumcision, in contrast to His heavenly ministry through the Apostle Paul to the nations.

2)They vehemently oppose Calvinists because they believe they invented replacement theory.

Mid-Acts-Dispensationalists recognize that some Calvinists perpetuate Replacement Theology but also recognize that Replacement Theology's roots reach much further back in history, long before Calvinism's beginnings.

3) They have no qualm about their abusive behavior.

Mid-Acts-Dispensationalists, like all people, sometimes respond in kind to abusive behavior....some more than others....some not at all.

4)It seems that they are motivated by their political position of Zionism because they seem so obsessed with literal Israel.

GOD is the original Zionist.
Mid-Acts-Dispensationalists recognize this in Scripture.

Psa 132:11 The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.
Psa 132:12 If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.
Psa 132:13 For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
Psa 132:14 This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.

any objection?

Totally.