Madists

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
If I do sin, I confess it. I work out my salvation with trembling and fear. I train myself.

You would know those things if you did not send Paul and his words to hell.

You have been boastful and you don't even know it.

You don't even know arrogance is a grave sin.

I have said it before. I always say what Paul says, and the others...it is all the SAME.

Well... I'm sorry I missed it before...

Once you, the sinner, repents that you are a sinner... You are dead "IN" Christ.

You are full of surprises [MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION]

Brb

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It's a new day for [MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION]

She has now admitted to confessing her sin to Jesus.

You can't touch her now [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]

Nope, claiming to be being faithful, sinless and saved is a lie.

People who claim to be sinless and saved are liars.

How about you EE? Do you claim to be saved too?

God's Truth

Luke 6:40
A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher.

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

1 Timothy 4:7, 8
Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Titus 2:4
Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children,

Hebrews 5:14
But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

Hebrews 12:11
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

God's Truth

Nope, claiming to be being faithful, sinless and saved is a lie.

People who claim to be sinless and saved are liars.

How about you EE? Do you claim to be saved too?

Jesus says I am perfect and holy.

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus says I am perfect and holy.

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

Sister...

This is no setup...

Please answer this yes or no that I may understand you.

Are you anointed with the Living Holy Spirit of Christ Romans 8:9 by claiming Philippians 3:9 and thus believe that every word of scripture is TRUE and not a lie... when claiming John 5:39?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GT, you can quote verses all you want. You don't show your love of Jesus with your behavior.

Disclamer:

I never claimed to be sinless, faithful, and saved. I am worldly Christian and not godly as I should. But I don't claim to be sinless and saved like many of you.

when your behavior is against Jesus' love, your faith is empty and meaningless.

Just don't claim your belligerent, hostile and militant behavior and practice is of God and Jesus.

God's Truth

Sister...

This is no setup...

Please answer this yes or no that I may understand you.

Are you anointed with the Living Holy Spirit of Christ Romans 8:9 by claiming Philippians 3:9 and thus believe that every word of scripture is TRUE and not a lie... when claiming John 5:39?

It depends what you think those scriptures mean.

Do you think like others here say that we cannot obey and do right?

Do you understand that Paul says to train yourself and work out your salvation?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GT, you can quote verses all you want. You don't show your love of Jesus with your behavior.

Disclamer:

I never claimed to be sinless, faithful, and saved. I am worldly Christian and not godly as I should. But I don't claim to be sinless and saved like many of you.

Just don't claim your belligerent, hostile and militant behavior and practice is of God and Jesus.

You're speaking out of your hat.

God's Truth

Disclamer:

You say obey Jesus, but then you do not obey Jesus. Jesus says be saved; you say no I am not.

Jesus says do not judge a chosen of his; you say Paul is condemned to hell.

Jesus says you are judged by the way you judge.

I believe Jesus and that you are a condemned person.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
It depends what you think those scriptures mean.

Do you think like others here say that we cannot obey and do right?

Do you understand that Paul says to train yourself and work out your salvation?

I understand... I will cite 1 John 4 , James 2 and John 13:16 as my answer. Is that acceptable to you?