ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Davidic Covenant restated all land promises and thus all are still in full effect. You lie!

(Psalm 132:11-12) The Lord swore an oath to David,
a sure oath he will not revoke:
“One of your own descendants
I will place on your throne.
12 If your sons keep my covenant
and the statutes I teach them
then their sons will sit
on your throne for ever and ever.”

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are incapable of acknowledging your error because you have sold your soul to the teachings of men.

I love it when Darby Followers accuse others of following the teachings of men.

There is no bigger example of "following the teachings of men" than Dispensationalists.

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
You're a typical Darby Follower.

You can't defend Darby's false teachings with scripture, so you fly off the handle, call people names, insult them, etc.

Are you related to Little Johnny W?

Proverbs 26:4 Don’t answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are.5 Be sure to answer the foolish arguments of fools, or they will become wise in their own estimation. 6 Trusting a fool to convey a message is like cutting off one’s feet or drinking poison!7 A proverb in the mouth of a fool is as useless as a paralyzed leg. 8 Honoring a fool is as foolish as tying a stone to a slingshot. 9 A proverb in the mouth of a fool is like a thorny branch brandished by a drunk.10 An employer who hires a fool or a bystander is like an archer who shoots at random.11 As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his foolishness​

But... even more certainly applicable to why you haven't caused any "dust biting" but instead have some face spiting, due to your own removal of your nose, through means of the preterist lies you chose...

12 There is more hope for fools than for people who think they are wise.​

I am done arguing with you. But you missed the meaning of my calling you a swine.

Matthew 7:6 "Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you."​

I don't think you're unsaved. I do think you've let one of Satan's lies infect your mind and cause you to dishonor God with your false witness.

And, about Big [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION]., You should listen to him. You are straining at gnats here and gulping camels. I am sincerely disgusted by your preterism.

To deny the 2nd coming of Christ occurring at the close of this age, is beyond disgusting. What false prophets have done with false predictions about the coming of Christ, you have done by negating that He will return in the way that befits the assertion of His Full Rule of all things.

May the Lord quicken your mind, strengthen your heart and forgive your ignorance.

Keep in mind. Answering Last isn't a proof of re-proof, but a display of your biblical understanding. A trillion last words that are written in error are worth less than 2 sentences written in truth.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
To deny the 2nd coming of Christ occurring at the close of this age, is beyond disgusting.

Christ Jesus came in judgment at the close of the last age in 70AD.

The Apostle Paul understood he was living in the end of the ages, because the Apostle Paul wasn't a Dispensationalist.

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

So did the writer of Hebrews:

(Heb 9:26) Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.

So did Peter:

(1 Peter 4:7) The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray.

So did John:

(Rev 22:10) Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.

So did James:

(James 5:8) You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Christ Jesus came in judgment at the close of the last age in 70AD.

The Apostle Paul understood he was living in the end of the ages, because the Apostle Paul wasn't a Dispensationalist.

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

So did the writer of Hebrews:

(Heb 9:26) Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.

So did Peter:

(1 Peter 4:7) The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray.

So did John:

(Rev 22:10) Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.

So did James:

(James 5:8) You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near.

Tet, did Jesus return before some of those whom he was speaking to died? Or did they all die before He returned (and if so, has He returned yet)?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet, did Jesus return before some of those whom he was speaking to died?

Jesus came in judgment before the generation of His contemporaries all passed away.

According to secular sources, the Apostle John was still alive in 70AD. Most claim John wrote the Revelation in 96AD.

Here is what Jesus had to say about John, and his return:

(John 21:22) Jesus answered, "If I want him (John) to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me."

Or did they all die before He returned (and if so, has He returned yet)?

Some were still alive when He returned in judgment in 70AD. John is a good example.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus came in judgment before the generation of His contemporaries all passed away.

According to secular sources, the Apostle John was still alive in 70AD. Most claim John wrote the Revelation in 96AD.

Here is what Jesus had to say about John, and his return:

(John 21:22) Jesus answered, "If I want him (John) to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me."

Some were still alive when He returned in judgment in 70AD. John is a good example.
So you believe that Jesus returned in all His glory and power. Ok. We have a baseline with which to start.

Would you agree that what Jesus said is true in Matthew?

Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it.For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.See, I have told you beforehand.“Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it.For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together. - Matthew 24:23-28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew24:23-28&version=NKJV

IF SO, then could you provide historical evidence that Jesus had returned? Because according to Christ Himself, it would be undeniable when he returns.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. - Matthew 24:29-31 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew24:29-31&version=NKJV

Could you tell us when this happened? A specific date, to the closest month, if you would. Because as far as I remember, I don't remember ever reading about when the sun was darkened, the moon not giving it's light, the stars falling from the sky, and the sign of Jesus appearing in the sky.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Could you tell us when this happened? A specific date, to the closest month, if you would.

It all took place between 66AD - 70AD.

However, it's Old Testament symbolism that symbolizes judgment.

The judgment upon Egypt by the Assyrian army:

(Ezk 32:7-8) When I snuff you out, I will cover the heavens
and darken their stars;
I will cover the sun with a cloud,
and the moon will not give its light.
8 All the shining lights in the heavens
I will darken over you;
I will bring darkness over your land,
declares the Sovereign Lord.

Judgment upon Babylon by the Persian army.

(Isaiah 13:10) The stars of heaven and their constellations
will not show their light.
The rising sun will be darkened

Judgment upon Edom by the Israelites:

(Isaiah 34:4) All the stars in the sky will be dissolved
and the heavens rolled up like a scroll;
all the starry host will fall
like withered leaves from the vine,
like shriveled figs from the fig tree.

Because as far as I remember, I don't remember ever reading about when the sun was darkened, the moon not giving it's light, the stars falling from the sky, and the sign of Jesus appearing in the sky.

Tell me, do you ever remember reading about the heavens being rolled up like a scroll?

How about the sun being covered with a cloud? The moon giving no light? The stars being darkened? The rising sun being darkened?

Did you read about all the stars in the sky being dissolved?

How about all the stars falling?

All those things took place, did you read about them?

Like I always say....it's as if you Darby Followers have never read the Old Testament.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
IF SO, then could you provide historical evidence that Jesus had returned? Because according to Christ Himself, it would be undeniable when he returns.

Christ Jesus returned in judgment.

Pick up any history book ever published about the first century, and you'll see that the Romans destroyed the temple, destroyed Jerusalem, and over 1 million Jews were killed. This all took place from 66AD to 70AD. (before all the contemporaries of Jesus passed away "this generation").

In fact, if you go to Rome today, you can go to the Arch of Titus, and engraved in the arch is an image showing the Romans carrying away a menorah, and other items from the temple in Jerusalem, back to Rome. The event took place in 70AD, and the Arch of Titus still stands to this day.

View attachment 25809

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Again, Old Testament symbolism

(Isaiah 19:1) A prophecy against Egypt: See, the LORD rides on a swift cloud and is coming to Egypt. The idols of Egypt tremble before him, and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear.

Did the Lord literally ride a literal cloud into Egypt?

Answer, NO.

What happened was the Assyrian army invaded Egypt.

C'mon JudgeRightly, I know your Bible has an Old Testament in it. Take a break from Romans - Philemon, and spend some time in the Old Testament. That way, you won't be so confused when you see Old Testament symbolism in the New Testament.

Right Divider

Body part
Again, Old Testament symbolism

(Isaiah 19:1) A prophecy against Egypt: See, the LORD rides on a swift cloud and is coming to Egypt. The idols of Egypt tremble before him, and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear.

Did the Lord literally ride a literal cloud into Egypt?

Answer, NO.
Fallacious "logic" again, well done.

ONE use of symbology does NOT make EVERYTHING symbolic.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ONE use of symbology does NOT make EVERYTHING symbolic.

How about 3?

and darken their stars;
I will darken over you;

Despite the symbolism in the above three verses, you Dispies still think Matt 24:29 is literal.

(Matt 24:29) Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Right Divider

Body part
How about 3?

and darken their stars;
I will darken over you;

Despite the symbolism in the above three verses, you Dispies still think Matt 24:29 is literal.

(Matt 24:29) Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Once AGAIN you use FALLACIOUS "reasoning".

Those OTHER passages do NOT make Matthew 24:29 figurative.

You are mixing apples and cell phones.

john w

Hall of Fame
Are you related to Little Johnny W?

Real tough guy, are you, little arms/no chin, Craigie?

Lift some weights, you wimp, instead of ratting up in your dispy obsession hole, at "home." Loser. And get a job, backboneless wimp. Having man crushes on dispy proponents is a sin, don't you know, weasel? I pity your wife, children, you clown.