LGBT History Month

MrDante

How many of those gays had their first sexual encounter with another guy before they reached the age of consent?

How many were gotten to between the ages of 12 and 15? Prime time to change a boys mind.

I would say the vast majority.

YOu would be wrong.

and change a boys mind to what?

MrDante

Nature changed after the curse.

If any sexually reproducing species were to go 100% homosexual, they would go extinct. God created them male and female for a reason.

If everyone in our country became a doctor society would collapse...therefore being a doctor is a bad thing

WizardofOz

The one you describe is certainly fictional.

You must be getting me mixed up with someone else. I never said anything about a baker.

Is the free exercise of religion limited to just some religions?
Of course not but that doesn't answer my question. What religion was Mr. Borgman exercising?

Also unanswered - what should be taught during an LGBT history month?

Arthur Brain

Dude.... you claimed that people's preference of sexual attraction was predetermined and not something that they choose.

You provided NO proof whatsoever apart from your opinion.

Get a grip and take responsibility for your statements.

Well, no I didn't. I don't have a "preference of sexual attraction" for a start, I'm simply heterosexual. It's downright bloody obvious that people don't 'choose' their attractions just as it's obvious why you're not answering when you "chose" yours (whatever that might happen to be) because you know fine well you didn't make some conscious decision over it.

Get a grip yourself.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, no I didn't. I don't have a "preference of sexual attraction" for a start, I'm simply heterosexual. It's downright bloody obvious that people don't 'choose' their attractions just as it's obvious why you're not answering when you "chose" yours (whatever that might happen to be) because you know fine well you didn't make some conscious decision over it.

Get a grip yourself.

Isn't it interesting that there is a lack of clarity to the exact or even approximate moment (age) that individuals made the decision to be heterosexual or homosexual?

Arthur Brain

Isn't it interesting that there is a lack of clarity to the exact or even approximate moment (age) that individuals made the decision to be heterosexual or homosexual?

There's a lack of clarity over it because the proponents of homosexuality being a "choice" can't back it up with anything concrete whatsoever. Have you ever met anyone who claimed they made a choice over their romantic/sexual attractions? I haven't. Heck, I saw girls differently to boys back when I was five...

Right Divider

Body part

Get a grip yourself.
Once again you make claims without evidence.

Your "bloody obvious" is your own OPINION.

Get a grip yourself.

Arthur Brain

Once again you make claims without evidence.

Your "bloody obvious" is your own OPINION.

Get a grip yourself.

Oh please. You can't even answer if you chose your own attractions which pretty much says it all. I'll answer for you, you didn't and you know it. Now stop being a crank.

Arthur Brain

When you make a CLAIM.... back it up with EVIDENCE.

You can't so you don't.

Oh, absolutely RD, in fact I retract everything. I recall the very day I decided to choose to find the opposite sex attractive. I was 17 years, six months, three weeks, four days, 12 hours and 14.7 minutes old. It was the 14th of July 1999 at 08:32 (GMT).

Or in other words, you are full of it and it is sooooooooooo obvious why you can't or refuse to answer when you "chose" your own attraction. You didn't and once again you know it. There's many a thing that people can't choose in life so don't sweat it. Just quit making ridiculous arguments that attraction is conscious choice.

Right Divider

Body part
Oh, absolutely RD, in fact I retract everything. I recall the very day I decided to choose to find the opposite sex attractive. I was 17 years, six months, three weeks, four days, 12 hours and 14.7 minutes old. It was the 14th of July 1999 at 08:32 (GMT).

Or in other words, you are full of it and it is sooooooooooo obvious why you can't or refuse to answer when you "chose" your own attraction. You didn't and once again you know it. There's many a thing that people can't choose in life so don't sweat it. Just quit making ridiculous arguments that attraction is conscious choice.
Poor little ranting Arthur Brain.

You do know that some people CHANGE their preferred attraction during their lifetime, right?

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Poor little ranting Arthur Brain.

You do know that some people CHANGE their preferred attraction during the lifetime, right?

Rant? Man, you're the one who's been 'shouting' in all caps. That was sarcasm doofus.

No point getting irate because you know you didn't choose your attractions dude. It's the same for everyone.