LGBT History Month

Arthur Brain

Now that it's been confirmed that homosexual predator Alan Turing preyed on a boy more than half his age, what is your point?

Oh and Aaron: let's not talk about the nasty things that homosexuals do involving the anus, as that subject seems to make Art Brain very uncomfortable.

Whereas you seem to just luuuuuuuuurve talking about it.

You're about as straight as you are a cop, unless you're a bent one.

What. A. Crank.

Arthur Brain

One is objectively provable; the other is your opinion.

Ok

Well, no, it's not my 'opinion'. I've never had a say in being attracted to the opposite sex. Whether you believe that or not is irrelevant to the fact. Honestly, you'd think this was some outlandish claim or something and it really isn't. When did you choose to be attracted to the opposite sex RD? Do tell...

:rolleyes:

Right Divider

Body part
Well, no, it's not my 'opinion'. I've never had a say in being attracted to the opposite sex. Whether you believe that or not is irrelevant to the fact. Honestly, you'd think this was some outlandish claim or something and it really isn't. When did you choose to be attracted to the opposite sex RD? Do tell...

:rolleyes:
You just keep saying that it's not your opinion, but how do you propose to prove that?

What other "choices" are not really choices?

Arthur Brain

You just keep saying that it's not your opinion, but how do you propose to prove that?

What other "choices" are not really choices?

I don't have to prove it. If you want to persist in being so much of a crank as to maintain that sexual attraction is a "choice" then once again, when did you make some conscious decision to be attracted to women? So far you've danced all around this question and left a cricket chorus in place of an answer. So answer it.

As to your latter then there's plenty of things that are outside the remit of choice and plenty within. If it's a clear day and I look at the sky then I've no choice but to see the colour blue although I can't prove it...

If I'm going to the grocery store then I can choose whether or not to buy a lasagne or a chicken korma etc etc...

Right Divider

Body part
I don't have to prove it. If you want to persist in being so much of a crank as to maintain that sexual attraction is a "choice" then once again, when did you make some conscious decision to be attracted to women? So far you've danced all around this question and left a cricket chorus in place of an answer. So answer it.
Thanks, I will accept this as proof that you have no proof.

Arthur Brain

I'll take it in turn that your refusal to answer a very straightforward question - that being "when did you choose to find the opposite sex attractive" is one that you won't answer because you know damn well and good you didn't make any such "choice". Stop being a pompous blowhard, quit with the presumptions and either answer the question or continue being a crank.

Arthur Brain

Actually, given your continual reticence to answer such a simple question I'm beginning to wonder if there's something else going on here that's making it awkward for you to address. I'd presumed you were heterosexual when asking the question. If you aren't then my bad and sorry for the assumption on my part.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Wow, there sure was a lot of buggerizing going on between 40 year old Alan Turing and 19 year old Arnold Murray.

Thanks for pointing out that one of the icons of the LGBTQ movement was convicted of gross indecency in a UK court of law for buggery.

Has the UK given child predator Alan Turing a national holiday yet?

I'm glad I could set you *ahem* 'straight'...

Now that you've helped establish the truth about Alan Turing and his underage homosexual lover (that they were both found guilty of buggery, i.e. gross indecency) :

What traumatic events do you think happened in Turing's childhood that caused him to have unnatural sexual desires and to act on those desires, and more importantly, do you think had Turing asked Jesus into his life that he could have changed?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is 19 more, or less than 16, the age of consent in the UK at the time?

According to the article that I posted (and you might want to check with WizardofOz to verify the validity of what the article said, as he seems to be very knowledgeable about homosexual Alan Turing), the age of majority for those who engaged in the unnatural sex act/the crime against nature known as homosexuality was 21 and those who engaged in natural sex was 16.

Right Divider

Body part
I'll take it in turn that your refusal to answer a very straightforward question - that being "when did you choose to find the opposite sex attractive" is one that you won't answer because you know damn well and good you didn't make any such "choice". Stop being a pompous blowhard, quit with the presumptions and either answer the question or continue being a crank.
You seem to be very confused.... I don't need to answer your question.

YOU made a CLAIM that you cannot backup with ANY facts.

Since YOU made the CLAIM, it is YOUR responsibility to SUPPORT it.

Arthur Brain

You seem to be very confused.... I don't need to answer your question.

YOU made a CLAIM that you cannot backup with ANY facts.

Since YOU made the CLAIM, it is YOUR responsibility to SUPPORT it.

How am I supposed to prove that I'm solely attracted to women, had and have no choice in it? Give me some parameters and I'll do me best. :)

Why are you so riled up and still avoiding the question as to when you supposedly chose to be straight? Or again, are you?

:think:

Right Divider

Body part
How am I supposed to prove that I'm solely attracted to women, had and have no choice in it? Give me some parameters and I'll do me best. :)
You made the claim; why do I need to "give some parameters"?

You boldly make a claim that you cannot support. I guess that you should think before you act.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

As to your latter then there's plenty of things that are outside the remit of choice and plenty within. If it's a clear day and I look at the sky then I've no choice but to see the colour blue although I can't prove it...

If I'm going to the grocery store then I can choose whether or not to buy a lasagne or a chicken korma etc etc...
It is a choice when you get old enough to choose to penetrate somebody else.

Arthur Brain

You boldly make a claim that you cannot support. I guess that you should think before you act.

Wow. Being honest about having an attraction to the opposite sex equates to a "bold claim" for you does it? You either need to get a grip or deal with some personal issues going on with yourself. I ain't gonna apologize for being straight dude...

Arthur Brain

Well, it's hardly a 'bold claim' but those who know me as friends know fine well that I'm straight. From a thread I started a while back which really wasn't anything to do with this but...:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ngs-Pleasant&p=4938138&viewfull=1#post4938138

Which no doubt is still no proof and you'll still prevaricate and avoid how you 'chose' to be straight, gay, attracted to tent pegs or whatever...

Right Divider

Body part
Wow. Being honest about having an attraction to the opposite sex equates to a "bold claim" for you does it? You either need to get a grip or deal with some personal issues going on with yourself. I ain't gonna apologize for being straight dude...
Dude.... you claimed that people's preference of sexual attraction was predetermined and not something that they choose.

You provided NO proof whatsoever apart from your opinion.

Get a grip and take responsibility for your statements.