LGBT History Month

MrDante

No it isnt since one contains choice and the other doesnt. Sin is a choice, you are who is evil, since you say being black is a sin when skin color cannot be chosen, sicko.

You equate black skin to homosexual sex, pervert. You are the racist.

I compare racism to homophobia as you well know.

It woudl take eithe a completely dishonest individual or a very stupid one to say otherwise.

so get back under your bridge.

Quetzal

Insert sexually attracted to children in place of gay.

Then explain how that would be ok, and not a perversion of Gods intent for a man and woman.

If you say one is sick, who are you to judge what people are attracted to?

see how bad that argument is? Attraction doesnt = ok.

One chooses or not to act on their attractions, reigning them in, or going with them, thats a choice one makes.
A little bit to talk about here. I understand the argument you are trying to make. It has been shouted from the conservative roof tops for a long time now. If we boil this down to attraction, one could argue that attraction to children is similar to same sex attraction. The difference, of course, is the age and vulnerability of the parties we are discussing. This is a key differentiation that is important but is often ignored or forgotten.

Political and religious background aside, the bottom line is one is a consensual agreement between adults. The other is not. No matter how you try to spin it, that remains the same and there is no argument you could make that takes that away. Due to this, the equivalency stops after the most basic similarities. It is like saying because one person can drive a car they should, by default, be eligible to fly an airplane.

Personally, I prefer to take situations as a case by case basis regarding sexual attraction. There are some sweeping statements we can all agree on: sexual acts between parties without consent is not okay. Sexual acts involving an adult and a child is also not okay, etc.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

It woudl take eithe a completely dishonest individual or a very stupid one to say otherwise.

so get back under your bridge.

You mean you claim that black skin is sinful, by saying its the same as having gay sex. Racist.

MrDante

It would take either a completely dishonest individual or a very stupid one to say otherwise.

yes, i agree, youre a racist, who claims black skin is a sin each time you compare it to the choice to have sodomy.

again thank you for demonstrating my point so well.

I would rather be called a racist by an idiot than be a homophobe like you. As distasteful and misguided as racists are they don't, as a general rule, endorse or applaud violence agasint chidlren and families.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
again thank you for demonstrating my point so well.

I would rather be called a racist by an idiot than be a homophobe like you. As distasteful and misguided as racists are they don't, as a general rule, endorse or applaud violence agasint chidlren and families.

Of course, since you are a racist that teaches that black skin is = to the sin of sodomy. Pervert.