LGBT History Month

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
In the eyes of the law he was.

Yet, the age of consent for heterosexuals was 16 years old and Murray was also charged with gross indecency.

It just isn't fair that society at one time didn't give the same legal status to those who engaged in crimes against nature as opposed to those who didn't is it Aaron?

According to the article Murray wasn't charged with a crime, only 40 year old child predator Alan Turing.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
BTW, you neglected to put the following in your earlier post:

"When Alan Turing, at the age of 40, had anal sex with his 19 year old toy, homosexual sodomy was illegal, while at the same time the heterosexual age of consent was 16. The age of consent had been raised from 13 in the very same 1885 Victorian bill that had made homosexuality illegal as ‘gross indecency’ (the bill was largely the work of puritanical Suffragettes). It is not known whether Alan Turing had sex with any other teenage boys (we can assume that he did), ..."
http://www.returnofkings.com/26006/h...eterosexuality

That's because your 'source' is biased garbage.

Yet you used that 'source' in several of your posts.

rexlunae

I was speaking more in general and not about Turing, specifically. Let's say it's your job to teach others about LBGT history month. Is it going to be a lecture on Turing? Turing was notable because of what he did in his fields of study not because he preferred to have sex with men over women.

I suppose I might mention that I learned about Turing Machines and the Turing test without learning anything about who Alan Turing was. And I learned about the Enigma machine from history classes without ever hearing the name "Alan Turing". I had to learn about that from independent study.

It's gone from seeking acceptance to demanding approval. Gay is now hip and cool. Gay television personalities cannot stop from telling others that they are gay. I mean, who really cares? If no one cares, why rub people's face in it?

To prevent people from arguing, as has occurred recently in more clear and blatant terms, that only straight white guys every do anything important.

Last edited:

WizardofOz

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
According to the article Murray wasn't charged with a crime, only 40 year old child predator Alan Turing.

Because again, your source is garbage and you are only seeking out what confirms your bias, not the actual facts.

Regina v. Turing and Murray

Yet you used that 'source' in several of your posts.

:doh: No, Tom. I simply used your own source against you.

Arthur Brain

I have already expressed my understanding of where it came from.
Corruption of nature due to sin and the curse.

So, by God's design?

What's your "version" of where such characteristics originated?

Is it hard for you to see that it is unnatural? Is it hard to understand that this perverse behavior would eliminate the species if it becomes the dominant behavior of the species?

Which it's hardly going to become and maybe nature's own way of preventing overpopulation. Who knows?

You just keep making this claim without any evidence to support it. Am I supposed to just believe it because you keep repeating it?

Eh, believe it or don't, it doesn't impact on the truth of the matter for me. I'm wired to be attracted to the opposite sex. No choice in that whatsoever. Again, when did you "choose" to be attracted to the opposite sex?

Since God created the woman for the man and the man for the woman, I believe that this is the normal and natural order.

In that case why are you so averse to the notion that I'm straight and had no say in that?

:AMR:

Nonsense. So far you are making claims that everything it out of your/our control.

As I asked, is there anything that is in your control to make a choice regarding your behavior?

Where the hell have I said or even intimated that "everything" is outside of control? Go quote me saying anything even resembling that and when you fail on that, take a lesson from it and learn to read before making dopey, arrogant presumptions that you seem repeatedly prone to making...

You had enough info. Don't like that, meh.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because again, your source is garbage and you are only seeking out what confirms your bias, not the actual facts.

Regina v. Turing and Murray

Wow, there sure was a lot of buggerizing going on between 40 year old Alan Turing and 19 year old Arnold Murray.

Thanks for pointing out that one of the icons of the LGBTQ movement was convicted of gross indecency in a UK court of law for buggery.

Has the UK given child predator Alan Turing a national holiday yet?

Arthur Brain

Why the need for a false accusation?

I have told you already.

Now give us your explanation.

There wasn't any "false accusation" and your 'answer' didn't explain where homosexual characteristics originated from. Covered in my last to you. As far as I'm concerned it's just a natural characteristic inherent in nature.

Arthur Brain

As far as you're concerned.

Well, no dude. I tell you that I had no choice in being attracted to the opposite sex and you're dumb or dishonest enough to equate that with my saying that people have no control over anything. You want to learn to read instead of seeing things that nobody has actually said or even hinted towards.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, no dude. I tell you that I had no choice in being attracted to the opposite sex and you're dumb or dishonest enough to equate that with my saying that people have no control over anything. You want to learn to read instead of seeing things that nobody has actually said or even hinted towards.

To actually *admit* that people are incapable of controlling who they are and are not attracted to would be to admit ... there is no valid argument (insofar as attraction). The only "control" would come into play as to whether the person decides to act on the attraction.

Right Divider

Body part
You used your choice to be born as similar to your choice of sexual orientation. That was what I was getting at.

It there any choice within your control?

Arthur Brain

You used your choice to be born as similar to your choice of sexual orientation. That was what I was getting at.

Eh? What are you on about now? I didn't have a choice to be born. I didn't have a choice in being attracted to women either.

:AMR:

It there any choice within your control?

Of course, never said, intimated or hinted otherwise.

:freak:

Arthur Brain

To actually *admit* that people are incapable of controlling who they are and are not attracted to would be to admit ... there is no valid argument (insofar as attraction). The only "control" would come into play as to whether the person decides to act on the attraction.

Quite. I'm still waiting for when Right Divider made a conscious choice to be attracted to the opposite sex...crickets so far...

:rain:

rexlunae

Wow, there sure was a lot of buggerizing going on between 40 year old Alan Turing and 19 year old Arnold Murray.

Thanks for pointing out that one of the icons of the LGBTQ movement was convicted of gross indecency in a UK court of law for buggery.

Has the UK given child predator Alan Turing a national holiday yet?

Is 19 more, or less than 16, the age of consent in the UK at the time?