LGBT History Month

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What minor? What underage boys?
Arnold Murray was 19

First of all, Turing was not prosecuted for homosexuality, but for ‘gross indecency’ – against a teenage boy. The 19 year old labourer that Alan Turing was found guilty of buggering, was not convicted of any crime, and was below the age of majority in the UK at the time (21). He was seen as the child victim of Alan Turing, and the law against homosexuality, or rather ‘gross indecency’, was seen as protecting children and young people against sexual abuse.
http://www.returnofkings.com/26006/...t-another-attack-against-male-heterosexuality

You can bet your bottom dollar Aaron that for every 19 year old boy Alan Turing buggerized, there were a dozen 12-14 year olds hidden away somewhere.

Arthur Brain

Your hero, 40 year old Alan Turing was convicted of sodomy with a minor and chose chemical castration to take his desire away to rape underage boys in lieu of doing prison time.

Go take your spew back to your closet aCW. Not interested in your tedious bunk today thanks...

:yawn:

Arthur Brain

Nature changed after the curse.

If any sexually reproducing species were to go 100% homosexual, they would go extinct. God created them male and female for a reason.

Why nature? Why introduce homosexual characteristics into the natural world?

I guess you think that man is just like the animals in every way. That is not so. God made man in His image.

Then you guess wrong.

Since your world view is a secret, it's hard to accurately discuss things like this with you. But it appears that you are some sort of materialist determinist. Do you make any decisions for yourself or is everything fatalistically determined for you?

Eh, I'm a 'materialist determinist' simply for acknowledging that my orientation and attractions aren't chosen? That's some leap you've got going on there...As to your former I'm not an atheist and not part of any 'orthodox' belief system or church. If that still isn't enough for you then that ain't my problem.

Arthur Brain

Not true, but it's very difficult to discuss things with someone that keeps their beliefs a secret.

That's pretty much your problem, not mine.

There are many allegories in the Bible, but it makes it very clear when it's using such a device.

Well, a tree of knowledge is hardly an apple tree is it? The allegory and poetic narrative in Genesis seems pretty apparent to many, if not yourself.

I don't understand the question.

Why introduce homosexuality into nature?

Right Divider

Body part
Why nature? Why introduce homosexual characteristics into the natural world?
Who "introduced homosexual characteristics into the natural world?"

Then you guess wrong.
Then what was your point?

Why bring up "moral standards" with regard to animals?

Eh, I'm a 'materialist determinist' simply for acknowledging that my orientation and attractions aren't chosen? That's some leap you've got going on there...
How do you know that your "orientation and attractions aren't chosen?"

As to your former I'm not an atheist and not part of any 'orthodox' belief system or church. If that still isn't enough for you then that ain't my problem.
Keeping it hidden.... OK.

WizardofOz

First of all, Turing was not prosecuted for homosexuality, but for ‘gross indecency’ – against a teenage boy. The 19 year old labourer that Alan Turing was found guilty of buggering, was not convicted of any crime, and was below the age of majority in the UK at the time (21). He was seen as the child victim of Alan Turing, and the law against homosexuality, or rather ‘gross indecency’, was seen as protecting children and young people against sexual abuse.
http://www.returnofkings.com/26006/...t-another-attack-against-male-heterosexuality

You can bet your bottom dollar Aaron that for every 19 year old boy Alan Turing buggerized, there were a dozen 12-14 year olds hidden away somewhere.

When Alan Turing, at the age of 40, had anal sex with his 19 year old toy, homosexual sodomy was illegal, while at the same time the heterosexual age of consent was 16. The age of consent had been raised from 13 in the very same 1885 Victorian bill that had made homosexuality illegal as ‘gross indecency’.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When Alan Turing, at the age of 40, had anal sex with his 19 year old toy, homosexual sodomy was illegal, while at the same time the heterosexual age of consent was 16. The age of consent had been raised from 13 in the very same 1885 Victorian bill that had made homosexuality illegal as ‘gross indecency’.

Now that it's been confirmed that homosexual predator Alan Turing preyed on a boy more than half his age, what is your point?

Oh and Aaron: let's not talk about the nasty things that homosexuals do involving the anus, as that subject seems to make Art Brain very uncomfortable.

Arthur Brain

Who "introduced homosexual characteristics into the natural world?"

Well it had to have come from somewhere, so where? Penguins don't 'sin'.

Then what was your point?

Why bring up "moral standards" with regard to animals?

In relation to the above.

How do you know that your "orientation and attractions aren't chosen?"

The same way I know I didn't choose to be born a Caucasian male. It's not like I woke up one day and thought: "Hmm, I think I'll choose to start liking women today"...

:plain:

Keeping it hidden.... OK.

Whatever...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That a 19 year old is not a boy. :duh:

In the eyes of the law he was.

BTW, you neglected to put the following in your earlier post:

"When Alan Turing, at the age of 40, had anal sex with his 19 year old toy, homosexual sodomy was illegal, while at the same time the heterosexual age of consent was 16. The age of consent had been raised from 13 in the very same 1885 Victorian bill that had made homosexuality illegal as ‘gross indecency’ (the bill was largely the work of puritanical Suffragettes). It is not known whether Alan Turing had sex with any other teenage boys (we can assume that he did), ..."

Right Divider

Body part
Well it had to have come from somewhere, so where?
That is exactly what I'm asking you.

YOU said "Why introduce homosexual characteristics into the natural world?"

Who did that?

Penguins don't 'sin'.
Were Penguins given commands to obey?

In relation to the above.
God made man in His image. The same is NOT said for the rest of the animal kingdom.

The same way I know I didn't choose to be born a Caucasian male. It's not like I woke up one day and thought: "Hmm, I think I'll choose to start liking women today"...

:plain:
That's a great try to conflate two different things. It seems to you that everything is fatalistically predetermined and that there are no actual moral choices for people to make.

Is there anything that you actually determine to do yourself?

Whatever...
:juggle:

WizardofOz

In the eyes of the law he was.

Yet, the age of consent for heterosexuals was 16 years old and Murray was also charged with gross indecency. :think:

BTW, you neglected to put the following in your earlier post:

"When Alan Turing, at the age of 40, had anal sex with his 19 year old toy, homosexual sodomy was illegal, while at the same time the heterosexual age of consent was 16. The age of consent had been raised from 13 in the very same 1885 Victorian bill that had made homosexuality illegal as ‘gross indecency’ (the bill was largely the work of puritanical Suffragettes). It is not known whether Alan Turing had sex with any other teenage boys (we can assume that he did), ..."

That's because your 'source' is biased garbage.

Arthur Brain

That is exactly what I'm asking you.

YOU said "Why introduce homosexual characteristics into the natural world?"

Who did that?

Well where did they come from if not through design? Why are they present in the animal kingdom? Animals aren't guilty of sin so why would animals have homosexual characteristics? How about you get to explaining where they came from instead of dancing around?

Were Penguins given commands to obey?

No, so why do plenty of them engage in homosexual behaviour?

God made man in His image. The same is NOT said for the rest of the animal kingdom.

Still doesn't explain where such characteristics originated from.

That's a great try to conflate two different things. It seems to you that everything is fatalistically predetermined and that there are no actual moral choices for people to make.

Is there anything that you actually determine to do yourself?

Oh get a grip and stop being dumb. There was no moral choice involved in finding the opposite sex attractive, that's simply the way it was and is for me. Are you telling me you made a "choice" to find the opposite gender attractive? You sat down one day and decided it would be morally wrong to find your own sex desirable so made a conscious decision to only be attracted to the opposite?

No, you didn't.

:doh:

Why you equate an acknowledgment of having no choice in sexual attraction with having no say or choice in everything else in life is your own illogical disconnect.

Again, whatever...

Right Divider

Body part
Well where did they come from if not through design? Why are they present in the animal kingdom? Animals aren't guilty of sin so why would animals have homosexual characteristics? How about you get to explaining where they came from instead of dancing around?
I have already expressed my understanding of where it came from.

No, so why do plenty of them engage in homosexual behaviour?
Corruption of nature due to sin and the curse.

Still doesn't explain where such characteristics originated from.
What's your "version" of where such characteristics originated?

Is it hard for you to see that it is unnatural? Is it hard to understand that this perverse behavior would eliminate the species if it becomes the dominant behavior of the species?

Oh get a grip and stop being dumb. There was no moral choice involved in finding the opposite sex attractive, that's simply the way it was and is for me.
You just keep making this claim without any evidence to support it. Am I supposed to just believe it because you keep repeating it?

Are you telling me you made a "choice" to find the opposite gender attractive? You sat down one day and decided it would be morally wrong to find your own sex desirable so made a conscious decision to only be attracted to the opposite?

No, you didn't.

:doh:
Since God created the woman for the man and the man for the woman, I believe that this is the normal and natural order.

Why you equate an acknowledgment of having no choice in sexual attraction with having no say or choice in everything else in life is your own illogical disconnect.
Nonsense. So far you are making claims that everything it out of your/our control.

As I asked, is there anything that is in your control to make a choice regarding your behavior?

Again, whatever...
Indeed.