Killing in the Name of...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
And Jesus is the righteous Christ.

and you disregard His word and teaching.

Jesus told Peter to arm himself before they headed out to Gethsemane. The only reason Jesus told Peter to drop his weapon was because it would have been in vain to attack the soldiers.

But those as yourself ignore that entire matter- instead you just see 'oh, Jesus told him not to attack', and you just run to the hills with a false perception of it.

I don't think those as yourself approach the scriptures realistically. Jesus' followers weren't warriors or authorities who kept the peace, and neither were those whom the Apostles preached to, and so there is not much of a theme for them to go by in much of the writings of the New Testament.

Paul, however, teaches between the lines on the matter- he states that the Old Testament scriptures is profitable, and that authorities are a force for good even if the people themselves are wicked.

But as I said, this is all lost on you- you aren't open to any edification, just the same narrative you go by.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus told Peter to arm himself before they headed out to Gethsemane. The only reason Jesus told Peter to drop his weapon was because it would have been in vain to attack the soldiers.

But those as yourself ignore that entire matter- instead you just see 'oh, Jesus told him not to attack', and you just run to the hills with a false perception of it.

I don't think those as yourself approach the scriptures realistically. Jesus' followers weren't warriors or authorities who kept the peace, and neither were those whom the Apostles preached to, and so there is not much of a theme for them to go by in much of the writings of the New Testament.

Paul, however, teaches between the lines on the matter- he states that the Old Testament scriptures is profitable, and that authorities are a force for good even if the people themselves are wicked.

But as I said, this is all lost on you- you aren't open to any edification, just the same narrative you go by.

These are just twisted excuses.

Didn't Jesus say to imitate Him?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When I listen to trinity believers, they don't seem to know how to apply Jesus' teachings in their daily lives.

They are so good at debating and quoting verses, yet no fruit.

What does Jesus say about those kind of followers?

If you read His parables, you will know what I am talking about. and can answer all my questions.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You guys are showing you don't know what Jesus teaches and practice how to apply in your lives by cannot answer my simple questions.

You need to know Jesus' teachings instead of what your church or your denominational leaders teach, if you are true Jesus' servants or followers.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So you equate these with killing?

People die protecting people, and kill to protect others.

If you find that to be wrong, than the only moral option you have is to kill yourself because your existence causes death.
Do you see the problem, meshak?
I think you do, and aren't so brainwashed. I think that you just don't have the ability to change your narrative :wave2:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
When I listen to trinity believers, they don't seem to know how to apply Jesus' teachings in their daily lives.

They are so good at debating and quoting verses, yet no fruit.
How dare you presume to judge Another's servant. Honestly, I'm asking you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
People die protecting people, and kill to protect others.

If you find that to be wrong, than the only moral option you have is to kill yourself because your existence causes death.
Do you see the problem, meshak?
I think you do, and aren't so brainwashed. I think that you just don't have the ability to change your narrative :wave2:

You see, this is what I mean, you don't know how to apply Jesus' teachings when it comes to daily lives.

This kind of faith typical Trinitarians.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Crucible still does not know whether Jesus was sent to be our good example.

How about you Nihilo? Do you?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Especially the dead ones.

here you go, you are showing ignorance of Jesus' word and teaching.

Jesus says if you try to save your life you lose it, if you die for God's sake you will live.

You will die spiritually if you live by world's wisdom and standards.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Maybe if you're actually being killed just for being a Christian.

If you advocate killing your enemy, you are working against Jesus and His teaching.

You guys seem the need to be pointed out obvious and simple logic of Jesus' word