Killing in the Name of...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There's no substantive corruption in the Catholic Church. And the Catholic Church's 'condition of being a Christian or salvation' is exactly what the Bible says it is: Believe in Christ; believe in the Gospel; believe that He is risen from the dead.

Believe in the trinity is the condition of salvation unless they changed recently.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Believe in the trinity is the condition of salvation unless they changed recently.
Nope. 'Believe in Christ.' The Catholic Church leaves it up to non-Catholics to determine for ourselves exactly what that means, and it means to believe that He is risen from the dead, just as the scriptures say.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nope. 'Believe in Christ.' The Catholic Church leaves it up to non-Catholics to determine for ourselves exactly what that means, and it means to believe that He is risen from the dead, just as the scriptures say.

That's strange.

then how come they have a history of killing non-trins?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
idk. Why do Protestants have a history of killing Catholics?

don't change the subject.

Ii am not here to defend trin protestants.

I am against all trin churches who spread false salvation of "you have to believe in the trinity to be a Christian or salvation."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

I am against all trin churches who spread false salvation of "you have to believe in the trinity to be a Christian or salvation."

good for you

now shut up about it, willya?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
:plain: You're the one who brought up killing, you blanked-y-blank nitwit. Oh my goodness!
Nobody cares.
That's not the Catholic Church. It's a number of posters on tol, but it's not the Catholic Church.