Killing in the Name of...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So, what you're saying, is that in your mind there, your happy ending is the bad guys kill all the good guys. Wow.

We might not be able to communicate Meshak. I'll keep trying but this view of yours is noted.

The whole world is dead. This world is wicked. Satan is in charge.

why don't you understand? You should read Jesus' word instead of studying what Calvin teaches.

glassjester

Oh here we go with the contextual jazz. Anyway, thank you for your contributions.

Is it so shocking to you that the logical conclusion of "allowing" the "bad guys" to live (how gracious of you), is that the bad guys will kill the good guys?

Now that's not the ending, is it? When Christ returns, what state do you suppose the world will be in?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Is it so shocking to you that the logical conclusion of "allowing" the "bad guys" to live (how gracious of you
How gracious of us. We together are corporately/collectively not killing those deserving of death.
), is that the bad guys will kill the good guys?
My point is, I don't know of a single major religion that teaches that there is anything immoral about defending your own, and others' lives. Pacifism may not be immoral, but armed aggression is not, in and of itself, devoid of context, immoral. No major religion teaches what Meshak teaches, and Meshak teaches basing their teaching on their own private interpretation of what the New Testament records as the teachings of quote-unquote Jesus. Meshak's view of the Maker is also variant, rejecting out of hand the One (cf. Eph4:5KJV) Christian faith's, arguably most defining and identifying doctrine; that of the Most Holy and Most Blessed and Undivided Trinity; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. This naturally therefore colors and taints Meshak's interpretation of the Lord; Meshak is blind, and since Meshak is teaching, Meshak is a blind guide.
Now that's not the ending, is it? When Christ returns, what state do you suppose the world will be in?
Something like pre-modern Plague, World War I and World War II, everyday-is-9/11 and a mass extinction event cataclysmic meteor impact all at once.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You believe everything other than meshak is anti-Christ, so that's not saying much.

It seems you call evil good and good evil.

Your organization and the many churches are violent and they perpetual true Christians with violence like RCC and Calvin.

Jesus has nothing to do with violence and the war.

Violence is anti-Christ.

You got it all backward.

That's what happens when you follow man.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Violence is anti-Christ.

Except for the part where God destroys the Earth in hellfire, right?

Passivity is not ultimately what the Bible teaches, it rather teaches against vainglory.

But these words are wasted on you, because you are quite thoroughly brainwashed :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You are not God. God is perfect, Just and all that good stuff.

You are only a man.

And how has God always delivered justice on Earth against the wicked?

1iwu2p.jpg