Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God

CherubRam

Congratulations on another worthless thread going absolutely nowhere.
I'd rather make fun of names...
CherubSpam

Thanks for bumping my thread. Just waiting to see if anyone will make a stand; but I will not be holding my breath. Most likely the Rabbi's prefer to keep silent than risk saying something dumb.

egyptianmuslim

CherubRam
All Quranic verses are from God , no need to write, God said , or Muhammed said... Also arabic is not like english.
What do you think who wrote this verse.

CherubRam

CherubRam
All Quranic verses are from God , no need to write, God said , or Muhammed said... Also arabic is not like english.
What do you think who wrote this verse.
As everyone knows, Mohammad did not know how to read or write, and that is a historical fact. It was years after Mohammad died that the Quran was written. It was written by other people who spoke for Mohammad, saying that it was Allah's and Mohammad's words. Again, I would like to point out that Allah is the short form of Al/il/ah, A Pagan god worshiped by the Arabs. Do you think I am lying to you, or that I do not know what I am talking about?

CherubRam

I will try contacting more Rabbi's this evening, to see if I get any replies. And if not, then I will try contacting even more Rabbi's.

OCTOBER23

WE ALL KNOW THAT GOD IS GOING TO DESTROY ALL EVIL MOSLEMS

AND MAKE THEM WORSHIP AT THE CHRISTIANS FEET.

BESIDES THAT......

THIS LAYOUT AND WEBSITE IS NOW LAME

I AM OUT OF HERE.
SEE YOU IN THE KINGDOM:rapture:

Oleander

As everyone knows, Mohammad did not know how to read or write, and that is a historical fact. It was years after Mohammad died that the Quran was written. It was written by other people who spoke for Mohammad, saying that it was Allah's and Mohammad's words. Again, I would like to point out that Allah is the short form of Al/il/ah, A Pagan god worshiped by the Arabs. Do you think I am lying to you, or that I do not know what I am talking about?

>>>Are you aware Jesus called his God, Allah? If Jesus spoke aramic, which most scholars believe he did.

So,when Jesus said: my God My God, he actually said my Allah my allah. You don't believe me, open aramic

dictionary online and see for yourself.

God's Truth

Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God

Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God, because the Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God in 70 AD. Do Jews only study selected verses that fit their ideology, and do they ignore the verses they do not like? Do Muslims and Jews even know that the Old Covenant is revoked, and that they have no covenant with God?

Jews should study their bible. All nations were covered by the Covenant of Circumcision until it was revoked by God.

Zechariah 11:10
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations.

Jeremiah 31:31
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a covenant with the people of Israel (nation) and with the people of Judah (faithful.)

The Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God, and a New Covenant was established in 33 AD. The New Covenant consist of keeping the Moral commands of God, the Sabbath, and being baptized in Christ name. I studied the Koran about the covenants, and it seems that Mohammad neglected to include a covenant for Muslims. Muslims and Jews cannot be included in a Covenant of Circumcision, because that covenant was revoked in 70 AD.
Again, the Old Testament says that God would revoked the Old Covenant of Circumcision and establish another covenant. Therefore Muslims and Jews are living with no covenant with God. Well, that is what happens when you follow Mohammad and his made up religion, or Jewish Rabbi's that do not listen to God.

Apart from the covenant of circumcision, God also made a covenant that He would not completely destroy the people, and that the seed of Abraham would continue. The covenant of circumcision is separate from the covenant that Abraham's seed would continue and not be completely cut off.

Here is that covenant that God promised Abraham that He would not revoke.
Genesis 17:4-5
“As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you. 7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.

And then God added this Covenant of Circumcision.
Genesis 17:9-14.
9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”
Forever is forever, unless the covenant is revoked.

For Muslims to read.

Redeem with the New Covenant

Genesis 16:12
He (Ishmael) will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.

Genesis 17:23
On that very day Abraham took his son Ishmael and all those born in his household or bought with his money, every male in his household, and circumcised them, as God told him.

Exodus 13:13
Redeem with a lamb every firstborn donkey, but if you do not redeem it, break its neck. Redeem every firstborn among your sons.

Psalm 83
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Gebal, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to lend strength to the descendants of Lot.

John 1:29
The next day John saw Yahshua coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Galatians 3:14
He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through the Messiah Yahshua, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.
The promise is life eternal.

What was the covenant that God had made with the nations? Answer: It was the Covenant of Circumcision.

We now live under a New Covenant.
Yahshua did not revoke the Covenant of Circumcision, Yahwah did. Yahwah said He would introduce "a covenant," therefore that would make it a "New Covenant." He also said that it would not be like the Old Covenant. The Old Covenant is the Abrahamic Covenant of Circumcision. It is written that the Old Covenant would be revoked. Yahwah also said that He would do away with the festivals.
So at what time do you think these things took place and the festivals stopped?

When Jesus came, he taught the guidelines for the NEW covenant. Then he shed his blood on the cross for the new covenant.

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, it is the same covenant that Jesus taught.

John 6:55
For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Romans 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

Galatians 3:15
[ The Law and the Promise ] Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.

Galatians 3:17
What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

Galatians 4:24
These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar.

CherubRam

>>>Are you aware Jesus called his God, Allah? If Jesus spoke aramic, which most scholars believe he did.

So,when Jesus said: my God My God, he actually said my Allah my allah. You don't believe me, open aramic

dictionary online and see for yourself.
Sorry, but you have been lied to. Matthew 27:46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

Psalm 22:1
My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish?

egyptianmuslim

You don't know the history of Quran collection, it was written as soon it was revealed by writers of Quran and stored in house of Muhammed and there were hundreds of memorizers of Quran . Also the tongue of Quran in its original arabic version is unique it is like the fingerprint no one can add any verse to it.

Do you think that I wrote my posts only for you....no...no

Do you think that I can't write against Jesus and Bible, I can but....... , I'm not young man. I'm doing all my best to write a postive posts

Quran says:
29:46

And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

God's Truth

You don't no the history of Quran collection, it was written as soon it was revealed by writers of Quran and stored in house of Muhammed and there were hundreds of memorizers of Quran . Also the tongue of Quran is unique it is like the fingerprint no one can add any verse to it.

Do you think that I wrote my posts for you..no....no...

Do you think that I can't write against Jesus and Bible , but I'm not young man. I'm doing all my best to write a postive posts

Quran says:

Who would you rather follow, the Son of God, or a mere man named Muhammad?

egyptianmuslim

Mohammed is a messenger of God we follow this message that is strong and clear no one can write this message/Quran except the creator

CherubRam

You don't know the history of Quran collection, it was written as soon it was revealed by writers of Quran and stored in house of Muhammed and there were hundreds of memorizers of Quran . Also the tongue of Quran in its original arabic version is unique it is like the fingerprint no one can add any verse to it.

Do you think that I wrote my posts only for you....no...no

Do you think that I can't write against Jesus and Bible, I can but....... , I'm not young man. I'm doing all my best to write a postive posts

Quran says:
29:46

And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
Here is proof that the Arabs knew the God of Abraham as Yahwah, and not Allah.

Chemosh was the god of war and the national god of the Moabites. He is equivalent to the Babylonian Shamash.
Chemosh, an ancient West Semitic deity, revered by the Moabites as their supreme god.
Others view Chemosh as the god of the neitherworld on the basis of an Akkadian god-list which identified him with the god Nergal. Support for this identification may be found in Ugaritic texts. Encyclopedia Judiaca Vol. 5, Col. 390.
THE MOABITE STONE

King Mesha, 930 BC.

Moabite Stone
I am Mesha, son of Kemosh melek, the king of Moab, the Dibonite. My father was king over Moab for thirty years, and I became king after my father.

And I made this high place for Kemosh in Qarhar . . . because of the deliverance of Mesha, and because he has saved me from all the kings and because he caused me to see [my desire] upon all who hated me. Omri, king of Israel -- he oppressed Moab many days, because Chemosh was angry with his land.

And his son succeeded him, and he also said I will oppress Moab. In my day he spoke according to this word, but I saw my desire upon him and upon his house, and Israel utterly perished forever.

Now Omri had possessed all the land of Medeba and dwelt in it his days and half the days of his son, forty years, but Chemosh restored it in my day. And I built Baal-meon and I made in it the reservoir and I built Kiryathaim. And the men of Gad had dwelt in the land of Ataroth from of old and the king of Israel had built for himself Ataroth. And I foutht against the city and took it, and I slew all the people of the city, a sight pleasing to Chemosh and to Moab.

And I brought back from there the altar-hearth of Duda and I dragged it before Chemosh in Kiryoth. And I caused to dwell in it the men of Sharon and the men of Meharoth (?).

And Chemosh said to me: "Go take Nebo against Israel"; and I went by night and fought against it from break of dawn till noon, and I took it and slew all, seven thousand men and boys, women and girls, and I devoted it to Ashtar-Chemosh.

And I took from there the altar-hearths of Yahwah, and I dragged them before Chemosh. And the king of Israel built Jabaz and dwelt in it while he fought with me and Chemosh drove him out from before me. And I took from Moab two hundred men, all its chiefs, and I led them against Jahaz and took it to add unto Dibon.

And I built Qarhar, the wall of the forests and the wall of the hill; and I built its gates and I built its towers, and I built the kings house, and I made the sluices for the reservoir of water in the midst of the city.

And there was no cistern in the midst of the city, in Qarhar; and I said to all the people: "Make you each a cistern in his house;" and I cut the cuttings for Qarhar with the help of the prisoners of Israel. I built Aroer and I made the highway by the Arnon. And I built Beth-bamoth, for it had been destroyed. And I built Bezer, for it was in ruins....(Chi) of Dibon wer fifty, for all Dibon was obedient. And I ruled. And I ruled a hundred....in the cities which I had added to the land. And I built [Mede]ba dnd Beth-diblathan. And [as for] Beth-baal-meon, there I placed sheep-raisers....sheep of the land... And [as for] Horonaim there dwelt in it....and.....Chemosh said unto me: "Go down, fight against Horonaim," and I went down and....Chemosh in my day, and from there.....and I.......

Chemosh was the god of war and the national god of the Moabites. He is equivalent to the Babylonian Shamash.
Chemosh was the national deity of the Moabites (Numbers 21:29; Jeremiah 47:7,13,46). In Judges 11:24 he was also the god of the Ammonites. Solomon introduced Chemosh but later Josiah abolished the worship of Chemosh at Jerusalem (1 Kings 11:7; 2 Kings 23:13).

Chemosh, was the ancient West Semitic deity, revered by the Moabites as their supreme god.
The famous Moabite Stone, written by Mesha, a 9th-century-bc king of Moab, Chemosh received prominent mention as the deity who brought victory to the Moabites in their battle against the Israelites. In those days the Arabs knew the name of God as Yahwah, but because Yahwah would not curse the Jews for the Arab people; so the name of Yahwah was a cursed and never to be spoken. And that is why Mohammad did not know the name of the God of Abraham.

That proves that Mohammad was not a prophet of God.

The Mesha Stele (also known as the "Moabite Stone") https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesha_Stele

God's Truth

Mohammed is a messenger of God we follow this message that is strong and clear no one can write this message/Quran except the creator

I won't call your prophet a liar, so do not call my prophet a liar.

My prophet is the Son of God. Your prophet never claimed such a thing.

So then, why would you rather follow a mere man than the Son of God?

JosephR

be careful of the ones who claim romans thru Philemon, they are a new cult of Christian..that I have dealt with in my video.. but however,,,Chreub...you cannot tell another man what they know..it is ego we all deal with,,, and is pride.

JosephR

we dont care if harry krishna,, dalhi llama..Jesus Christ , MUHammed..tells a new story..

its still just a new story...

egyptianmuslim

CherubR, we don't know God from your stories or your bible, we know God and his messenger from Quran which is strong and above to be a human talks.
The name of God is important thing only if there is more than one god
Israa:110
Translation
Say, "Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names." And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way.

Last edited: