Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God

CherubRam

1 - Jesus never even dreamed that Christianity would ever rise. Let alone to establish a covenant with Christianity. You covenant with Christianity was was established by Paul. The New Covenant was established with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. Read Jerem. 31:31.

2 - Prove it. Quote what you say.

3 - Zecheriah has nothing to do with circumcition. Nice try!

4 - Neither has that any thing to do with Christianity.

5 - Hellenistic lies with the intent on Replacement Theology.

6 - Nothing written by Jews but all Hellenists.

7 - Pappycocks by Hellenists enemies of the Jews.

The words "Israel" and "Jacob" are more than just literal words, they are also used as a parable, to mean "nation" and "servant." When Moses came out of Egypt with the people, other peoples also joined; to later form the nation of Israel.

CherubRam

Here is one who is not even a Rabbi. Let's discuss our differences to see
if I'll run away. I don't believe you! Rabbis don't waste their time with Christians.

I have met Rabbi's and they are ill informed. That is why they run away. I can see from what you write that your thinking is twisted. You are forgetting the root of Judaism. Judaism was formed by Hebrews and people from other nations. That was and is God's true faithful.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Jews are a historically stubborn people. Messianic Jews in Israel have managed to escape that stubbornness, but most out there are simply still waiting for a promise that has already been fulfilled.

If God didn't care about Israel, it would've been taken by Islam. The fact that they are still standing is because God's protection is still with them.

egyptianmuslim

Islam has not defeated the world kingdoms of Christians. Islam fought a 400 year war against Christians just to take over the nation of Turkey.

Do you deny that daniel prophecy is about Islamic emberor?
Was there a kingdom called christian emberor/ kingdom?

CherubRam

Do you deny that daniel prophecy is about Islamic emberor?
Was there a kingdom called christian emberor/ kingdom?
There are ten toes.

Daniel 2
42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever. 45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.

Daniel 7:24
The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.

Revelation 17:12
“The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

If a thousand years is a day, then 42 years is an hour. When you see the world divided in ten parts, then we will have reached that point in time.

CherubRam

It is Sunday evening and no Jews or Muslims have showed up to defend their faith. What that means is that they will ignore this thread, and pretend it never happened. Then they will continue teaching lies to those who follow them.

CherubRam

And this is how false doctrines continue by human beings. They are never made to answer for their lying. Come Judgement Day they will have to give an answer.

JosephR

It is Sunday evening and no Jews or Muslims have showed up to defend their faith. What that means is that they will ignore this thread, and pretend it never happened. Then they will continue teaching lies to those who follow them.

they are in church :duh::doh:

egyptianmuslim

it is Monday morning it is 7 AM in Cairo.

JosephR

And this is how false doctrines continue by human beings. They are never made to answer for their lying. Come Judgement Day they will have to give an answer.

Everyone gives an answer.

11For it is written, "AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL GIVE PRAISE TO GOD." 12So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.

You better hope your right on each and every thing you claim.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Everyone gives an answer.

11For it is written, "AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL GIVE PRAISE TO GOD." 12So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.

You better hope your right on each and every thing you claim.

We are all accountable for everything we say and do.

CherubRam

it is Monday morning it is 7 AM in Cairo.
Yes, on that side of the world. Anyway, this thread is extremely important. The Internet should light up like a light bulb. People care more about Honey Boo Boo and their man made doctrines. That is how dishonest Human Beings are.

Danoh

John 10:1
[ The Good Shepherd and His Sheep ] “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. (Judaism)

John 10:16
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. (Christians) I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

What mess of a contradiction of even John chapter one alone. Not to mention the many other chapters throughout the Scripture in light of Romans thru Philemon that show your error.