Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God

CherubRam

Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God, because the Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God in 70 AD. Do Jews only study selected verses that fit their ideology, and do they ignore the verses they do not like? Do Muslims and Jews even know that the Old Covenant is revoked, and that they have no covenant with God?

Jews should study their bible. All nations were covered by the Covenant of Circumcision until it was revoked by God.

Zechariah 11:10
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations.

Jeremiah 31:31
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a covenant with the people of Israel (nation) and with the people of Judah (faithful.)

The Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God, and a New Covenant was established in 33 AD. The New Covenant consist of keeping the Moral commands of God, the Sabbath, and being baptized in Christ name. I studied the Koran about the covenants, and it seems that Mohammad neglected to include a covenant for Muslims. Muslims and Jews cannot be included in a Covenant of Circumcision, because that covenant was revoked in 70 AD.
Again, the Old Testament says that God would revoked the Old Covenant of Circumcision and establish another covenant. Therefore Muslims and Jews are living with no covenant with God. Well, that is what happens when you follow Mohammad and his made up religion, or Jewish Rabbi's that do not listen to God.

Apart from the covenant of circumcision, God also made a covenant that He would not completely destroy the people, and that the seed of Abraham would continue. The covenant of circumcision is separate from the covenant that Abraham's seed would continue and not be completely cut off.

Here is that covenant that God promised Abraham that He would not revoke.
Genesis 17:4-5
“As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you. 7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.

And then God added this Covenant of Circumcision.
Genesis 17:9-14.
9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”
Forever is forever, unless the covenant is revoked.

For Muslims to read.

Redeem with the New Covenant

Genesis 16:12
He (Ishmael) will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.

Genesis 17:23
On that very day Abraham took his son Ishmael and all those born in his household or bought with his money, every male in his household, and circumcised them, as God told him.

Exodus 13:13
Redeem with a lamb every firstborn donkey, but if you do not redeem it, break its neck. Redeem every firstborn among your sons.

Psalm 83
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Gebal, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to lend strength to the descendants of Lot.

John 1:29
The next day John saw Yahshua coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Galatians 3:14
He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through the Messiah Yahshua, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.
The promise is life eternal.

What was the covenant that God had made with the nations? Answer: It was the Covenant of Circumcision.

We now live under a New Covenant.
Yahshua did not revoke the Covenant of Circumcision, Yahwah did. Yahwah said He would introduce "a covenant," therefore that would make it a "New Covenant." He also said that it would not be like the Old Covenant. The Old Covenant is the Abrahamic Covenant of Circumcision. It is written that the Old Covenant would be revoked. Yahwah also said that He would do away with the festivals.
So at what time do you think these things took place and the festivals stopped?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God, because the Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God in 70 AD.

Romans 11

26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;

You have a lot of nerve to mention perverts like the muslims in this. That is no different than bringing up followers of Ba'al.

Ben Masada

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Would you please show me what I can read that the Covenant of the circumcision was revoked by HaShem?

And the LORD said to Moses: “Behold, you will rest with your fathers and this people will rise and play the harlot with the gods of the foreigners of the land, where they go to be among them, and they will forsake Me and break My covenant which I have made with them.

Then My anger shall be aroused against them in that day and I will forsake them, and I will hide My face from them, and they shall be devoured. And many evils and troubles shall befall them, so that they will say in that day, ‘Have not these evils come upon us because our God is not among us?’

And I will surely hide My face in that day because of all the evil which they have done in that they have turned to other gods. (Deuteronomy 31:16-18 NKJV)​

Your God has forsaken you which makes your circumcision worthless.

"The flesh profits nothing" (Jesus)

CherubRam

Zechariah 11:7-11. Three Shepherds And The Revoked Covenant.

Zechariah 11
7 So I pastured the flock marked for slaughter, particularly the oppressed of the flock. Then I took two staffs and called one Favor and the other Union, and I pastured the flock.
8 In one month I got rid of the three shepherds.
The flock detested me, and I grew weary of them 9 and said, "I will not be your shepherd. Let the dying die, and the perishing perish. Let those who are left eat one another's flesh."
10 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations.
11 It was revoked on that day, and so the afflicted of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word [Yahshua] of [the Lord / Yahwah.]

The Sadducees were members of a Jewish sect founded in the second century BC, possibly as a political party. They ceased to exist sometime after the first century AD.

Thus the Three Shepherds: Sanhedrin, Sadducees, and Pharisees.

Mourning for the One They Pierced

Zechariah 12:10 “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look upon [me / him], the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

Last edited:

CherubRam

1 - And Christians have one with Paul. If we are without God, at least Christians have Paul.

2 - Would you please show me what I can read that the Covenant of the circumcision was revoked by HaShem? You can choose anywhere in the Tanach or in the the NT. If you can't find, your word is worth no credibility.

Christians have a covenant with God through Yahshua the Messiah. Let me ask you this Ben. What covenant did God make with the nations? Answer: It was the covenant of circumcision Ben. As a matter of history the New Testament proves it.

Galatians 5:6
For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

There is only one covenant that God made with the nations to be "REVOKED," and that was the covenant of circumcision.

Zechariah 11:10,11.
10 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. 11 It was revoked on that day, and so the oppressed of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word of the Lord.

12 I told them, “If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it.” So they paid me thirty pieces of silver.

Matthew 26:15
and asked, “What are you willing to give me if I deliver him over to you?” So they counted out for him thirty pieces of silver.

Matthew 27:3
When Judas, who had betrayed him, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and the elders.

Matthew 27:9
Then what was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet was fulfilled: “They took the thirty pieces of silver, the price set on him by the people of Israel,

CherubRam

Romans 11

26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;

You have a lot of nerve to mention perverts like the muslims in this. That is no different than bringing up followers of Ba'al.

Yes, Israel the nation, and Jacob the servant.
Jeremiah 9:25
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will punish all who are circumcised only in the flesh— 26 Egypt, Judah, Edom, Ammon, Moab and all who live in the wilderness in distant places. For all these nations are really uncircumcised, and even the whole house of Israel is uncircumcised in heart.”

egyptianmuslim

Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God, because the Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God in 70 AD. Do Jews only study selected verses that fit their ideology, and do they ignore the verses they do not like? Do Muslims and Jews even know that the Old Covenant is revoked, and that they have no covenant with God?

Jews should study their bible. All nations were covered by the Covenant of Circumcision until it was revoked by God.

Zechariah 11:10
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations.

Jeremiah 31:31
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a covenant with the people of Israel (nation) and with the people of Judah (faithful.)

The Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God, and a New Covenant was established in 33 AD. The New Covenant consist of keeping the Moral commands of God, the Sabbath, and being baptized in Christ name. I studied the Koran about the covenants, and it seems that Mohammad neglected to include a covenant for Muslims. Muslims and Jews cannot be included in a Covenant of Circumcision, because that covenant was revoked in 70 AD.
Again, the Old Testament says that God would revoked the Old Covenant of Circumcision and establish another covenant. Therefore Muslims and Jews are living with no covenant with God. Well, that is what happens when you follow Mohammad and his made up religion, or Jewish Rabbi's that do not listen to God.

Apart from the covenant of circumcision, God also made a covenant that He would not completely destroy the people, and that the seed of Abraham would continue. The covenant of circumcision is separate from the covenant that Abraham's seed would continue and not be completely cut off.

Here is that covenant that God promised Abraham that He would not revoke.
Genesis 17:4-5
“As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you. 7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.

And then God added this Covenant of Circumcision.
Genesis 17:9-14.
9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”
Forever is forever, unless the covenant is revoked.

For Muslims to read.

Redeem with the New Covenant

Genesis 16:12
He (Ishmael) will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.

Genesis 17:23
On that very day Abraham took his son Ishmael and all those born in his household or bought with his money, every male in his household, and circumcised them, as God told him.

Exodus 13:13
Redeem with a lamb every firstborn donkey, but if you do not redeem it, break its neck. Redeem every firstborn among your sons.

Psalm 83
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Gebal, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to lend strength to the descendants of Lot.

John 1:29
The next day John saw Yahshua coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Galatians 3:14
He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through the Messiah Yahshua, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.
The promise is life eternal.

What was the covenant that God had made with the nations? Answer: It was the Covenant of Circumcision.

We now live under a New Covenant.
Yahshua did not revoke the Covenant of Circumcision, Yahwah did. Yahwah said He would introduce "a covenant," therefore that would make it a "New Covenant." He also said that it would not be like the Old Covenant. The Old Covenant is the Abrahamic Covenant of Circumcision. It is written that the Old Covenant would be revoked. Yahwah also said that He would do away with the festivals.
So at what time do you think these things took place and the festivals stopped?

It is one covenant to all human,
Greating God and doing His commandments (human side)
Good reward in our life and afterlife (God side)

CherubRam

It is one covenant to all human,
Greating God and doing His commandments (human side)
Good reward in our life and afterlife (God side)

God has always been concerned for all of the people of the world, not just the Jewish people.
Daniel 2:44
“In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.
Romans 9:25
As he says in Hosea: “I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people; and I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,”
Luke 20:16
He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others.” When the people heard this, they said, “God forbid!”

CherubRam

I eat ill informed Christians and evacuate Rabbi's. The Rabbi's always run away when confronted with scriptural facts that contradict them.

CherubRam

John 10:1
[ The Good Shepherd and His Sheep ] “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. (Judaism)

John 10:16
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. (Christians) I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

CherubRam

We can wait until Sunday evening to see if any Rabbi's or Muslims come to defend their faith. Usually people run away when confronted with the truth. They run away from the truth and continue spreading their lies. Perhaps that is the reason for a death penalty for those who try to lead the faithful the wrong way.

During the 1000 year reign:
Zechariah 13:3
And if anyone still prophesies, their father and mother, to whom they were born, will say to them, ‘You must die, because you have told lies in the Lord’s name.’ Then their own parents will stab the one who prophesies.

Ben Masada

And the LORD said to Moses: “Behold, you will rest with your fathers and this people will rise and play the harlot with the gods of the foreigners of the land, where they go to be among them, and they will forsake Me and break My covenant which I have made with them.

Then My anger shall be aroused against them in that day and I will forsake them, and I will hide My face from them, and they shall be devoured. And many evils and troubles shall befall them, so that they will say in that day, ‘Have not these evils come upon us because our God is not among us?’

And I will surely hide My face in that day because of all the evil which they have done in that they have turned to other gods. (Deuteronomy 31:16-18 NKJV)​

Your God has forsaken you which makes your circumcision worthless.

"The flesh profits nothing" (Jesus)

I wonder why you need to be so obsessed with circumcision when you should know by now that circumcision is not for you.

Ben Masada

John 10:1
[ The Good Shepherd and His Sheep ] “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. (Judaism)

John 10:16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen.(Christians) I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Did you know that Jesus' Faith was Judaism? If you did, are you implying that Jesus used to belong to a religion of thieves and robbers? That Jesus we are talking about for heaven's sake!

Ben Masada

I eat ill informed Christians and evacuate Rabbi's. The Rabbi's always run away when confronted with scriptural facts that contradict them.

Here is one who is not even a Rabbi. Let's discuss our differences to see
if I'll run away. I don't believe you! Rabbis don't waste their time with Christians.

egyptianmuslim

We can wait until Sunday evening to see if any Rabbi's or Muslims come to defend their faith. Usually people run away when confronted with the truth. They run away from the truth and continue spreading their lies. Perhaps that is the reason for a death penalty for those who try to lead the faithful the wrong way.

During the 1000 year reign:
Zechariah 13:3
And if anyone still prophesies, their father and mother, to whom they were born, will say to them, ‘You must die, because you have told lies in the Lord’s name.’ Then their own parents will stab the one who prophesies.

Sorry to say that Daniel 2:44 is about Islamic kingdom because Islam who destroyed all kingdoms of Persians ..... and also of Romans

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I wonder why you need to be so obsessed with circumcision when you should know by now that circumcision is not for you.

You asked, "Would you please show me what I can read that the Covenant of the circumcision was revoked by HaShem?"

I answered your question.

:poly:

Ben Masada

1 - Christians have a covenant with God through Yahshua the Messiah. Let me ask you this Ben. What covenant did God make with the nations? Answer: It was the covenant of circumcision Ben. As a matter of history the New Testament proves it.

2 - There is only one covenant that God made with the nations to be "REVOKED," and that was the covenant of circumcision.

3 - Zechariah 11:10,11. 10 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. 11 It was revoked on that day, and so the oppressed of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word of the Lord.

4 - 12 I told them, “If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it.” So they paid me thirty pieces of silver.

5 - Matthew 26:15 and asked, “What are you willing to give me if I deliver him over to you?” So they counted out for him thirty pieces of silver.

6 - Matthew 27:3 When Judas, who had betrayed him, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and the elders.

7 - Matthew 27:9 Then what was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet was fulfilled: “They took the thirty pieces of silver, the price set on him by the people of Israel,

1 - Jesus never even dreamed that Christianity would ever rise. Let alone to establish a covenant with Christianity. You covenant with Christianity was was established by Paul. The New Covenant was established with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. Read Jerem. 31:31.

2 - Prove it. Quote what you say.

3 - Zecheriah has nothing to do with circumcition. Nice try!

4 - Neither has that any thing to do with Christianity.

5 - Hellenistic lies with the intent on Replacement Theology.

6 - Nothing written by Jews but all Hellenists.

7 - Pappycocks by Hellenists enemies of the Jews.

CherubRam

Sorry to say that Daniel 2:44 is about Islamic kingdom because Islam who destroyed all kingdoms of Persians ..... and also of Romans

Islam has not defeated the world kingdoms of Christians. Islam fought a 400 year war against Christians just to take over the nation of Turkey.