Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God

CherubRam

CherubR, we don't know God from your stories or your bible, we know God and his messenger from Quran which is strong and above to be a human talks.
The name of God is important thing only if there is more than one god
Israa:110
Translation
Say, "Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names." And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way.

To say that you reject any and all facts is not a good sign. You need to learn to think for yourself. Bye.

egyptianmuslim

To rejects facts is a bad sign as you said......but most all stories isn't fact and lakes signs on the land.

Fact is accepted by all but opinion isn't

Sun in the day is a fact, Jesus as a man is a fact but a son of God is an opinion of group of people.

God's Truth

To rejects facts is a bad sign as you said......but most all stories isn't fact and lakes signs on the land.

Fact is accepted by all but opinion isn't

Sun in the day is a fact, Jesus as a man is a fact but a son of God is an opinion of group of people.

The only way you have to defend your prophet and your book is to call ours a lie.

What else do you got? How would you like it if that is all Christians said about your beliefs? Not much for discussion when all you do is slander.

egyptianmuslim

I don't say that my islam is the only way to God nearly all of you misunderstand Quran, any man who accept God of Adam ,Noah.....Abraham...and not saying lies about Him is a muslim , islam isn't a religion of Muhammed it is the religion of God.
Quran 2:133 says:
Or were you witnesses when death approached Jacob, when he said to his sons, "What will you worship after me?" They said, "We will worship your God and the God of your fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac - one God. And we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

musterion

I don't say that my islam is the only way to God

any man who accept God of Adam ,Noah.....Abraham...and not saying lies about Him is a muslim

So a Bible believer like myself can reject Islam as wicked and Mohammed as a wicked false prophet, but as long as I "accept God of Adam, Noah...Abraham..." I'm somehow still a Muslim?

How's that work?

God's Truth

I don't say that my islam is the only way to God nearly all of you misunderstand Quran, any man who accept God of Adam ,Noah.....Abraham...and not saying lies about Him is a muslim , islam isn't a religion of Muhammed it is the religion of God.
Quran 2:133 says:
Or were you witnesses when death approached Jacob, when he said to his sons, "What will you worship after me?" They said, "We will worship your God and the God of your fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac - one God. And we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

So you all say. What if I merely said it was a lie. That is all you say when I speak of my religion.

Stop merely slandering. Discuss with me without slandering by calling the Bible a lie.

God's Truth

The Muslims defend their beliefs to Christians by merely saying the Bible is corrupted, a lie.

Do those who debate in such a way not realize how they would feel if one merely replied to them in such a way?

Let us start off by not calling the other's Prophet and Book a lie.

Now tell me, if neither from both sides is a lie, which should you follow, a mere man named Muhammad, or a Man called the Son of God?

Jesus SAYS he is the Son of God. Your Muhammad does NOT say such a thing about himself.

Try to defend your beliefs without saying we are believing a lie. Now tell me, which do you believe, a Son of God, or a mere man?

egyptianmuslim

So a Bible believer like myself can reject Islam as wicked and Mohammed as a wicked false prophet, but as long as I "accept God of Adam, Noah...Abraham..." I'm somehow still a Muslim?

How's that work?
You may reject quranic Islam because you don't know it

Is Judaism a way to God? My answer is yes. What is your answer?

The religion of God is one that is pure monotheism
Q 6:162

Say, "Indeed, my prayer, my rites of sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah, Lord of the worlds.

musterion

You may reject quranic Islam because you don't know it

That's the same game Catholics like to play. I know enough about it to reject it.

Is Judaism a way to God? My answer is yes. What is your answer?

My answer is No. But I didn't ask you about Judaism. I asked you about faith in Christ alone. He is the only way to God, and both Judaism and Islam reject Him as the only way to God.

egyptianmuslim

So you all say. What if I merely said it was a lie. That is all you say when I speak of my religion.

Stop merely slandering. Discuss with me without slandering by calling the Bible a lie.
How can I refuse Bible and accept Judaism as way to God in the same time !!!!!!!!!!
We believe in the word of God in the Bible , because Bible is a mixture God's word and human words.

God's Truth

How can I refuse Bible and accept Judaism as way to God in the same time !!!!!!!!!!
We believe in the word of God in the Bible , because Bible is a mixture God's word and human words.

Just discuss with me. If one were to search for God's Truth, and one KNEW NOTHING YET about WHAT WAS TRUTH, and one got the Qur'an and also the Bible, what should one choose to ultimately follow? Would one follow the Son of God, or would one choose to follow the Qur'an, a book from a mere man?

Just answer the question without saying the Bible is a corrupt and a lie.

egyptianmuslim

That's the same game Catholics like to play. I know enough about it to reject it.

My answer is No. But I didn't ask you about Judaism. I asked you about faith in Christ alone. He is the only way to God, and both Judaism and Islam reject Him as the only way to God.
How you reject Judaism as a way to God but it is the way of Jesus by himself to God!!!!!!!!!!!

God's Truth

Just discuss with me without merely accusing someone of lying.

Tell me, should someone searching for God's Truth choose to follow a man that had many wives and many children; or, should one searching for God's Truth choose to follow a man that did not come to marry and have children, but only came to show us the way?

egyptianmuslim

Just discuss with me. If one were to search for God's Truth, and one KNEW NOTHING YET about WHAT WAS TRUTH, and one got the Qur'an and also the Bible, what should one choose to ultimately follow? Would one follow the Son of God, or would one choose to follow the Qur'an, a book from a mere man?

Just answer the question without saying the Bible is a corrupt and a lie.
You who says that Quran is the the word of Muhammed but not Quran by itself
Also how can I accept a human as a son of non-human being.

God's Truth

You who says that Quran is the the word of Muhammed but not Quran by itself

I said no such thing. I said the Qur'an was given to Muhammad.

Also how can I accept a human as a son of non-human being.

Just answer my questions. What is better, to follow what a mere man led others to, or to follow what the Son of God says? We are not speaking yet of what is true or not. For now, just answer what is better.

egyptianmuslim

Just discuss with me without merely accusing someone of lying.

Tell me, should someone searching for God's Truth choose to follow a man that had many wives and many children; or, should one searching for God's Truth choose to follow a man that did not come to marry and have children, but only came to show us the way?
I follow the message/Quran which was given by God to Muhammed
Quran33:40
Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing.