Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God

Samie

KJV Malachi 2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

NKJ Romans 2:11 For there is no partiality with God.

The New Covenant is for ALL - Adam and Eve and all their descendants. We all died when Christ died and so are "in Him" when He died (see 2 Cor 5:14, 15); when He resurrected, we were made alive together with Him (Eph 2:4-6; Col 2:13). Because of the life, death and resurrection of our Lord, our names were all written in the book of life BUT only overcomers will NOT be blotted out from it (Rev 3:5).

CherubRam

KJV Malachi 2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

NKJ Romans 2:11 For there is no partiality with God.

The New Covenant is for ALL - Adam and Eve and all their descendants. We all died when Christ died and so are "in Him" when He died (see 2 Cor 5:14, 15); when He resurrected, we were made alive together with Him (Eph 2:4-6; Col 2:13). Because of the life, death and resurrection of our Lord, our names were all written in the book of life BUT only overcomers will NOT be blotted out from it (Rev 3:5).
Malachi 2:10 has to do with Jews dealing with other Jews before the New Covenant.

chair

It is Tuesday, and still no Jews or Muslims have come to defend their faith.

There is no point in discussing this with you. You have decided, using your "New Testament" sources, that we don't have a covenant. We don't care one whit what it says in your book.

CherubRam

There is no point in discussing this with you. You have decided, using your "New Testament" sources, that we don't have a covenant. We don't care one whit what it says in your book.
Jew after Jew twist what I said. Revoking the covenant: The info comes from the Old Testament, not the new.

CherubRam

Zechariah 11:10-11 NIV

10 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. 11 It was revoked on that day, and so the oppressed of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word of the Lord.

chair

Zechariah 11:10-11 NIV

10 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. 11 It was revoked on that day, and so the oppressed of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word of the Lord.

It might be useful to read the entire chapter- and the next chapter as well. Try it.

CherubRam

It might be useful to read the entire chapter- and the next chapter as well. Try it.
Thanks for reminding me.

Zechariah 11:7-11. Three Shepherds And The Revoked Covenant.

Zechariah 11
7 So I pastured the flock marked for slaughter, particularly the oppressed of the flock. Then I took two staffs and called one Favor and the other Union, and I pastured the flock.
8 In one month I got rid of the three shepherds.
The flock detested me, and I grew weary of them 9 and said, "I will not be your shepherd. Let the dying die, and the perishing perish. Let those who are left eat one another's flesh."
10 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations.
11 It was revoked on that day, and so the afflicted of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word [Yahshua] of [the Lord / Yahwah.]

The Sadducees were members of a Jewish sect founded in the second century BC, possibly as a political party. They ceased to exist sometime after the first century AD.

Thus the Three Shepherds: Sanhedrin, Sadducees, and Pharisees.

CherubRam

Mourning for the One They Pierced

Zechariah 12:10 “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look upon [me / him], the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

chair

Why do you think I should care about your weird interpretation of obscure Biblical verses?

Try Leviticus 26. Note that is talking about what happens after Israel has sinned:

44 Yet in spite of this, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not reject them or abhor them so as to destroy them completely, breaking my covenant with them. I am the Lord their God. 45 But for their sake I will remember the covenant with their ancestors whom I brought out of Egypt in the sight of the nations to be their God. I am the Lord.’”

CherubRam

Why do you think I should care about your weird interpretation of obscure Biblical verses?

Try Leviticus 26. Note that is talking about what happens after Israel has sinned:

44 Yet in spite of this, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not reject them or abhor them so as to destroy them completely, breaking my covenant with them. I am the Lord their God. 45 But for their sake I will remember the covenant with their ancestors whom I brought out of Egypt in the sight of the nations to be their God. I am the Lord.’”
I gave no personal interpretation of an obscure bible verse.

Here is that covenant that God promised Abraham that He would not revoke.
Genesis 17:4-5
“As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you. 7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.

And then God added this Covenant of Circumcision.
Genesis 17:9-14.
9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”
Forever is forever, unless the covenant is revoked.

chair

I gave no personal interpretation of an obscure bible verse.

Sure you did. Here:
11 It was revoked on that day, and so the afflicted of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word [Yahshua] of [the Lord / Yahwah.]

The Sadducees were members of a Jewish sect founded in the second century BC, possibly as a political party. They ceased to exist sometime after the first century AD.

Thus the Three Shepherds: Sanhedrin, Sadducees, and Pharisees.

chair

Oh ish, one word.

the word [Yahshua]
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with The Only Divine Eternal, and the Word was divine.

Again: why should I care what your holy book says.

Earlier you asked why no Jews or Muslims are defending their faiths to your challenge. The basic answer is that your arguments are not worth the bother.

CherubRam

Again: why should I care what your holy book says.

Earlier you asked why no Jews or Muslims are defending their faiths to your challenge. The basic answer is that your arguments are not worth the bother.
Foolish words on your part. I am quoting scriptures, Tanakh included.

CherubRam

I am posting this on twitter.com, under CherubRam and Christian Forum, to Rabbi's and others. This message will not go unnoticed.

chair

I am posting this on twitter.com, under CherubRam and Christian Forum, to Rabbi's and others. This message will not go unnoticed.

Your arguments are extremely weak, and I will not waste further time with them. Your bullying threat to "expose" this on twitter only shows that you yourself know that you have nothing of substance.

I won't be wasting further time on this.

Have a nice day.

CherubRam

Your arguments are extremely weak, and I will not waste further time with them. Your bullying threat to "expose" this on twitter only shows that you yourself know that you have nothing of substance.

I won't be wasting further time on this.

Have a nice day.
And your words are worthless, all you see is mud. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.