Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God

egyptianmuslim

I said no such thing. I said the Qur'an was given to Muhammad.

Just answer my questions. What is better, to follow what a mere man led others to, or to follow what the Son of God says? We are not speaking yet of what is true or not. For now, just answer what is better.
I will follow the son of God
My q to you, how can I know a man as a son of his creator?

God's Truth

I follow the message/Quran which was given by God to Muhammed
Quran33:40
Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing.

Why do you refuse to answer the question?

What is better if one is searching for the truth?

What is better to follow what a mere man says, or to follow what the Son of God says?

God's Truth

As you like.
Peace of God upon all.

I love to tell you; from now on, do not believe anything what you are told about the Christian religion, without first checking it out for yourself in the Bible.

Being saved is about a personal relationship between God and you.

Jesus says there is a way to know if what he says in the Bible is true or not.

You have to get Jesus' teachings, and then start obeying them; obey everything you can, and then call on Jesus to help you.

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

Could you search for Jesus' teachings in the New Testament, and then start doing what Jesus says?

egyptianmuslim

I could ask you the same thing. Why are you not a Jew?
I don't reject Christianity or judaism in its original pure form.... but I prefer Islam because of Quran as powerful book and above to be from human, ie it is my source to know God and believe in Him, also I prefer Islam because there is no bishop or pope or any one who is a media between me and God...but I don't reject both other religions as a way to God.

Again
Why do you reject the religion of Jesus and follow him in the same time?

God's Truth

I don't reject Christianity or judaism in its original pure form.... but I prefer Islam because of Quran as powerful book and above to be from human, ie it is my source to know God and believe in Him, also I prefer Islam because there is no bishop or pope or any one who is a media between me and God...but I don't reject both other religions as a way to God.

Again
Why do you reject the religion of Jesus and follow him in the same time?

It is deceitful to speak in a tricky way.

You know that we are not only speaking about what your book of choice says about Jesus.

When you say you love Jesus, you know you do not love the Christian's Jesus.