Jewed

CherubRam

Check your Talmud for Sanhedrin 43a, Sanhedrin 107b, and Gittin 56a, 57b. Just to name a few blasphemous references to Jesus Christ.

And before Christianity had many converts, it was Judaism who hated and persecuted Christians. The Book of Acts records many instances of Judaists persecuting and killing Christians. Not to mention that the Talmud says that gentiles are animals worthy of death. Any Christian who defends this vile, disgusting, racist cult called Judaism needs to wake up.

And more than that, we need to pray that the followers of Judaism wake up and believe on Jesus Christ: the Messiah, the King.
Christianity is a sect of Judaism. Not everyone in Judaism reject Christ message, he had many followers. It was the Hellenistic Jews that had Christ killed. It was also the Hellenistic Jews that persecuted the followers of Christ.

Here is an example: After killing Hebrew Christians, the Jews would take the New testament scripture written in Hebrew, and carefully cut the name of God out. Then they would place the divine name in a safe place to keep. Following that, they then would burn the remainder of the scrolls in a fire. Rabbi Yose who lived during the second century AD states that, "One cuts out the reference to the Divine Name which are in them [the New Testament writings] and stores them away, and the rest burns." One of his characteristic sayings is, "He who proclaimed the coming of the Messiah,[John] and he who hated scholars [Yahshua] and his disciples; and that false prophet and those slanderers, will have no part in the future world."

According to Wilhelm Bacher this was directed against the Hebrew Christians. And so it is an established fact then, that the disciples of Christ did in fact write the Holy Name of God into the original New Testament.

CherubRam

what is you interpretation ? please tell me again, what scripture and what interpretation. one at a time. specific, if you will. i'll try to understand your question and answer it

Isaiah 65:15
You will leave your name to my chosen ones as a curse;(Jew) the Sovereign LORD will put you to death, but to his servants he will give another name. (Christian)

Acts 11:26
and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Isaiah 65:15
You will leave your name to my chosen ones as a curse;(Jew) the Sovereign LORD will put you to death, but to his servants he will give another name. (Christian)

Acts 11:26
and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

i can make that same interpretation. hard to disagree. much of Isaiah contains predictions that foretell of soon-to-occur events, and distant future events at the same time, using prose and poetry. you could also say that ANY people that do not heed God's call or ANY people that did recognize The Messiah - Jesus Christ. Isaiah was calling Judah back to God and to tell of the coming of Jesus. yes, you could say (jew) and (Christian). i think Acts 11:26 - speaks for itself - :rapture:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The gospel of Christ (Romans 1:16 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is no longer to the Jew first and also to the Greek, but to all men.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
All men includes the Jew first and also the Greek.

chair

The Bible disagrees with you.

Esther 8:17 And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.

What people call "coverting to Judaism" is not simply accepting a religion. It is joining a people, a nation. The religion is only part of that.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What people call "coverting to Judaism" is not simply accepting a religion. It is joining a people, a nation. The religion is only part of that.

coverting ? i knew it. it is a secret covert organiztion. islam calls themselves a nation :cow:

CherubRam

True Christianity is Judaism fulfilled under Messiah and the New Covenant. True Christianity is Judaism. Messiah did not come to start a new religion, but to reconcile man to God under the New Covenant. The corruptions in the New Testament are from the Pagan Catholics. The original Christians were trapped between the Hellenistic Jews and the Gnostics and Pagans. All three worked to pervert the original scriptures. This includes the Old Testament as well as the New Testament.

kayaker

coverting ? i knew it. it is a secret covert organiztion. islam calls themselves a nation :cow:

LOL! Swooning today, spooning tomorrow. Sounds like an 'undercover' operation. Matthew 24:37, 38, 39... Genesis 6:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Interestingly, Islam knows their father was Abraham, AND their mother was Hagar. Can't get a straight motherly answer from the Jews, speaking of replacement genealogy. Abraham sired progeny via Hagar, Sarah, Keturah, and concubines... but, Abraham gave all he had to Isaac (Genesis 25:5). To claim property rights in Promised Land... one would have to be a descendant of Isaac, via Abraham & Sarah.

Take a look at John 8:33 KJV. Those seeking to crucify Jesus unveiled they were not descendants of Abraham & Sarah---> Isaac & Rebekah---> Jacob Israel---> Israelites who were in bondage in Egypt. The Jews definitely aren't descendants of Abraham & Hagar---> Ishmael & Egyptian wife---> Muslims. So, we're down to descendants of Abraham & Keturah, or Abraham & concubines. Pretty simple deduction when we quit swooning.

kayker

Daniel1611

In Esther 8, the people joined the people of God. There was no "Judaism" then. This is the main lie of the Judaists and their Zio-Christian devotees. Judaism is a false, pagan religion invented in Babylon. It is NOT a Biblical religion, and it rejects the true God. Of course the followers of Judaism don't admit that they hate Jesus Christ or that they believe gentiles are subhuman. They don't admit that they worship false gods because the Talmud instructs them to lie to outsiders. A disgusting "religion" Judaism is.

First of all, most of the Jews I know and associate with do not even believe that any such person as Yéshu haNotzri ever existed. It’s pretty difficult to “reject” the figment of someone’s imagination.

I don’t believe in Santa Claus; the Easter bunny; the tooth fairy; or any other of the xian created lies that they tell their children every day. Do I reject them? How can I? They are not real; they are the figments of someone’s imagination.

If someone hands me a gift, I have two choices: accept it or reject it. Yet that gift is something tangible right there in my sight. How precisely does someone accept or reject something which is not real?

There are two different Talmudiym: Talmud Y’rushalmi and Talmud Bavli. Although there are 5 -7 entirely different people, from entirely different time periods, which have the name Yéshu, neither Talmud ever mentions or even glosses any such person as Yéshu HaNotzri.

The one killed for Sorcery lived in the Second Century BCE over one hundred years before your alleged man-god was even born.

The one born from the illicit union between the hair dresser and the Roman soldier lived just before 200 CE. And this story is not even found in either Talmud.

These are different people who lived at different times with entirely different stories.

The fact of the matter is that none of the people who tend to regurgitate this anti-Semitic, xian propaganda even have the first clue how to read what is actually written.

How do you know that the Romans of the late-Fourth Century CE, who invented xianity, did not use these differing stories of different people from different times to help create your man-god?

After all, historically speaking, most of the historical documents relating xianities history date from the Fifth – Ninth Centuries CE. There are precisely zero documents of Constantine’s lifetime contemporary with his lifetime. That is very strange because there are over 2 dozen secular and Government documents contemporary with Julius Caesar who lived nearly 400 years before Constantine. There are dozens through hundreds of surviving records of every Roman Emperor, contemporary with their lifetimes, yet the oldest records of Constantine are from more than 100 years after his death. In the ten years I worked in the field of Papyrology, I learned that this was a well-documented fact.

The fact of the matter is that xianity prior to 380 CE is a complete total historical vacuum. And everything pointing to it having a history prior to that is found in church records, mostly from 650 – 900 CE.

Most xians don’t even know that the 27 books they call the new testament have only been such for less than 500 years. Prior to that “Revelation/Apocylpse” was not part of it; 2nd Peter was not part of it; 6 of the “Pauline Epistles” were not part of it. Yet “The Shepherd of Hermas,” and “The Epistle of Barnabas” were part of it.

The current 27 books were decided at the Council of Trent on April 8th 1546 CE by the Roman Catholic Church; and for Protestants – The French Confession of Faith 1559 CE; The Belgic Confession of 1561 CE; and the Westminster Confession of Faith of 1647 CE.

To date there are over 5,830 Greek manuscripts of what are now considered the 27 canonical books of the xian new testament. There is not a single one of them that have not been tampered with by a so-called “corrector” (many of the larger codices have more than 20 “correctors”).

What precisely were they correcting?

Well if you take a good look at the manuscript history you will discover that the “church” changed the contents of the “new testament” more often than they changed their underwear. Between 500 – 1000 CE manuscripts came in spurts. Every time the church came up with a new doctrine, they changed the “new testament” to fit their new doctrine.

It is such a garbled mess, that if you took every single manuscript in existence and laid them side by side you could create 7 entirely different “new testaments.”

Jews have believed in, and have been doing exactly the same thing for 3,500 years. Xianity, which has existed in some form or another for 1,634 years, has not remained consistent in its belief system for even one entire century throughout its existence. If it had, why are there over 40,000 denominations of xianity today, who all have different belief systems? The only thing that any of them seem to share in common is the belief in Yéshu haNotzri, a fictional character.

As far as the original post, Y’sha’yahu 65 clears that up in its entirety just a few verses earlier. But I will address that in another post.

I have to agree with “Chair” on this point, yes it is interesting how these bigots cherry-pick sentences, twist them entirely out of context, and lie about what is actually being said; very typical xian behavior.

Y’sha’yahu 65:9 – 15:

וְהוֹצֵאתִי מִיַּעֲקֹב חֶרַע וְמִיהוּדָה יוֹרֵשׁ הָרָי וִירֵשׁוּהָ בְחִירַי וַעֲבָדַי יִשְׁכְּנוּ־שָׁמָּה׃
וְהָיָה הַשָּׁרוּן לִנְוֵה־צֹאן וְעֵמֶק עָכוֹר לְרֵבֶץ בָּקָר לְעַמִּי אֲשֶׁר דּרָשׁוּנִי׃
וְאַתֶּם עֹזְבֵי יְיָ הַשְּׁכֵחִים אֶת־הַר קָדְשִׁיהַעֹרְכִים לַגַּד שֻׁלְחָן וְהַמְמַלְאִים לַמְנִי מִמְסָךְ׃
וּמָנִיתִי אֶתְכֶם לַחֶרֶב וְכֻלְּכֶם לַטֶּבַח תִּכְרָעוּ יַעַן קָרָאתִי וְלֹא עֲנִיתֶם דִּבַּרְתִּי וְלֹא שְׁמַעְתֶּם וַתַּעֲשׂוּ הָרַע בְּעֵינַי וּבַאֲשֶׁר לֹא־חָפַצְתּי בְּחַרְתֶּם׃
לָכֵן כֹּה־אַמַר ׀ אֲדֹנָי יְיָ הִנֵּה עֲבָדַי ׀ יֹאכֵלוּ וְאַתֶּם תִּרְעָבוּ הִנֵּה עֲבָדַי יִשְׁתּוּ וְאַתֶּם תִּצְמָאוּ הִנֵּה עֲבָדַי יִשְׂמָחוּ וְאַתֶּם תֵּבֹשׁוּ׃
הִנֵּה עֲבָדַי יָרֹנּוּ מִטּוּב לֵב וְאַתֶּם תִּצְעֲקוּ מִכְּאֵב לֵב וּמִשֵּׁבֶר רוּחַ תְּיֵלִילוּ׃
וְהִנַּחְתֶּם שִׁמְכֶם לִשְׁבוּעָה לִבְחִירַי וֶהֱמִיתְךָ אֲדֹנָי יְיָ וְלַעֲבָדָיו יִקְרָא שֵׁם אַחֵר׃
V’hotzéʾtiy miyyaʿăqov zeraʿ umiyhudah yorésh haray viyréshuah v’ḥiyray vaʿăvaday yish’k’nu-shammah:
V’hayah hasharon lin’véh-tzoʾn v’émeq ʿaḵor l’révetz baqar l’ammiy ʾăsher d’rashuniy:
V’attem ʿoz’véy HaShem hash’ḵéḥiym ʾet-har qad’shiy haʿor’ḵiym laggad shul’ḥan v’ham’mal’iym lam’niy mim’saḵ’:
Umaniytiy ʾet’ḵem laḥerev v’ḵul’ḵem lattevaḥ tiḵ’raʿu yaʿan qaraʾtiy v’loʾ ʿăniytem divar’tiy v’loʾ sh’ma’tem vattaʿăsu haraʿ b’éynay uvaʾăsher loʾ-ḥafatz’tiy b’ḥar’tem:
Laḵén koh-ʾamar | ʾĂdonay HaShem hinnéh ʿăvaday | yoʾḵélu v’attem tir’avu hinnéh ʿăvaday yish’tu v’attem titz’maʾu hinnéh ʿăvaday yish’maḥu v’attem tévoshu:
Hinnéh ʿăvaday yaronnu mittuv lév v’attem titz’ăqu mik’év lév umishéver ruaḥ t’yéliylu:
V’hinnaḥ’tem shim’ḵem lish’vuʿah liv’ḥiyray vehĕmiyt’ḵa ʾĂdonay HaShem v’laʿăvadayv yiq’raʾ shém ʾaḥér:

“I will draw out offspring from Yaʿăqov and Y’hudah, heir of My mountains, and My chosen ones shall inherit it, and My servants shall dwell there.

And the Sharon will become a dwelling place for sheep, and the Valley of Aḵor a place for cattle to rest, for My people who sought Me.

But you who forsake HaShem, who forget My Holy Mountain, who set a table for Gad (god of luck) and who fill a mixed wine offering for Meniy (god of destiny).

I will appoint you for the sword, and all of you shall kneel for the slaughter; because I called out and you did not answer, I spoke and you did not listen, and you did what was evil in My eyes, and what I did not desire, you chose.

Therefore, so said my Lord HaShem, “Behold, My servants shall eat, but you shall be hungry, My servants shall drink, but you shall thirst, My servants shall rejoice, but you shall be ashamed.

Behold, My servants shall sing from joy of heart, but you shall cry out from sorrow of heart, and from a broken spirit you shall wail.

And you shall leave your name for an oath to My Chosen Ones, ‘And my Lord HaShem shall execute you,’ but to His servants He shall call out another name.”

Who are the “Chosen Ones” and “His Servants?” The offspring of Jacob and Judah are His Chosen Ones and Servants.

Who are the ones giving up their name? Those people who are worshipping false gods and doing evil.

Just another example of that good old xian love: hand pick a Scripture, twist and distort it completely out of context into a total lie; and use it to make a virulent hate speech.

kayaker

Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;4172188 said:
I have to agree with “Chair” on this point, yes it is interesting how these bigots cherry-pick sentences, twist them entirely out of context, and lie about what is actually being said; very typical xian behavior.

Who are the “Chosen Ones” and “His Servants?” The offspring of Jacob and Judah are His Chosen Ones and Servants.

Who are the ones giving up their name? Those people who are worshipping false gods and doing evil.

Just another example of that good old xian love: hand pick a Scripture, twist and distort it completely out of context into a total lie; and use it to make a virulent hate speech.

Well, at least chair acknowledges Levitical/Davidic ancestry. You ever figure out who yo mamma is? Leave a stone unturned there, Yoh?

The chosen ones of Judah... are you talking about the Shelanite descendants of Judah and his Canaanite wife? Or, are you talking about the Pharzite descendants of Judah and his daughter-in-law, Tamar? Care to clarify your ancestry with a little more distinction? You can gloss right over the last 2k generations of nonexistent birth certificates... maybe you don't exist (LOL!) and expect me to believe you have some heritable interest in Promised Land? Who's yo mamma? Judah's unnamed Canaanite wife? Or, Judah's daughter-in-law, Tamar? Don't know? Let me guess... (John 8:41 KJV).

CherubRam

Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;4172188 said:

It is very unlikely that the word should be translated as "oath." It would be stupid for people to use the word "Jew" as a oath. You failed to mention that the ancient Hebrew language often has a double in translation. Example: Wind = spirit. Your explanation is dishonest.

Isaiah 65:15. KJV
15 And ye shall leave your name for a (curse / oath) unto My chosen, for the Lord God shall slay thee and call His servants by another name,...

CherubRam

Christianity is a sect of Judaism. Not everyone in Judaism reject Christ message, he had many followers. It was the Hellenistic Jews that had Christ killed. It was also the Hellenistic Jews that persecuted the followers of Christ.

Here is an example: After killing Hebrew Christians, the Jews would take the New testament scripture written in Hebrew, and carefully cut the name of God out. Then they would place the divine name in a safe place to keep. Following that, they then would burn the remainder of the scrolls in a fire. Rabbi Yose who lived during the second century AD states that, "One cuts out the reference to the Divine Name which are in them [the New Testament writings] and stores them away, and the rest burns." One of his characteristic sayings is, "He who proclaimed the coming of the Messiah,[John] and he who hated scholars [Yahshua] and his disciples; and that false prophet and those slanderers, will have no part in the future world."

According to Wilhelm Bacher this was directed against the Hebrew Christians. And so it is an established fact then, that the disciples of Christ did in fact write the Holy Name of God into the original New Testament.

Rabbi Yose and Josephus lived during the first and second century AD. They acknowledge that Christ lived. And don't forget, the Hebrews were destroying all records giving proof that Christ existed. See now how the word "Jew" is associated with evil!

CherubRam

Everyone knows that the word Jew implies evil, it has been that way for two thousand years. If I were you, I would insist on being called a Hebrew, and not a Jew. That is assuming you do not like to be associated with evil.

IMJerusha

The Judaism we see today is nothing more than a system of bondage as Israel fell, diminished and by the close of Acts was cast away for a reason and for a season. I hope those who are tangled up in it or any other religious system will be saved.

Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Just as I hope that any who divide the Body in Replacement Theology will be saved.

IMJerusha

Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;4172165 said:
First of all, most of the Jews I know and associate with do not even believe that any such person as Yéshu haNotzri ever existed. It’s pretty difficult to “reject” the figment of someone’s imagination.

We must hang out with different Jewish people. :chuckle:

Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;4172165 said:
There are two different Talmudiym: Talmud Y’rushalmi and Talmud Bavli. Although there are 5 -7 entirely different people, from entirely different time periods, which have the name Yéshu, neither Talmud ever mentions or even glosses any such person as Yéshu HaNotzri.

That depends on the age of the edition you are reading. Due to some pretty hairy disputations as early as 521, many of the references were removed by both Christian and Jewish scholars. If one reads Lauterbach's commentaries, there are few references but Travers Herford claims there are many.

How have you been, btw?