Jewed

Daniel1611

This does not dismiss the God of Israel as the One True God. Man's sin does not define God. BTW, anyone who hates denies the Son.

Judaism does not acknowledge the God of Israel. The Bible says that he who hath the Son hath the Father, but he who denies the Son denies the Father also. The Bible says one CANNOT acknowledge the Father without acknowledging the Son. Judaism does not believe on the Son, therefore they do not Believe in the Father. Then who do they believe in? A false god.

As to anyone who hates the Jews because they are the enemies of the Cross, they need to read their Bibles again. We are to love our enemies and pray for them, not hate them.

Daniel1611

Jews are not a race. I did not use the term "racism". Jews are not the practitioners of a "vile religion" either, as you pretend. They are an ethnic group. and hating Jews is a dangerous form of bigotry.

And contrary to your ideas, it is simply not true that one of " it's foundations is the vile blasphemy of our Lord Jesus Christ". Complete nonsense. For the most part, we simply ignore Jesus. He is of little importance to us- just as Mohammed is near meanigless to you.

The Jewish Talmud calls Jesus a sorcerer, and idolater, and the bastard son of a whore who is in hell. It refers to Jesus multiple time as the "son of Pantera." This hatred of Jesus Christ plays a big role in Judaism, as does the belief that gentiles are inferior. You may not believe such things, but they are in the Judaist texts whether you believe in them or not.

IMJerusha

Judaism does not acknowledge the God of Israel.

Really. :rolleyes: What is the most important prayer in Judaism?

The Bible says that he who hath the Son hath the Father, but he who denies the Son denies the Father also. The Bible says one CANNOT acknowledge the Father without acknowledging the Son. Judaism does not believe on the Son, therefore they do not Believe in the Father. Then who do they believe in? A false god.

Anyone who chooses to live in sin denies the Father as well as the Son. Those verses aren't speaking solely of Jews or unbelievers in general.

As to anyone who hates the Jews because they are the enemies of the Cross, they need to read their Bibles again. We are to love our enemies and pray for them, not hate them.

Then I guess you'd best stop hating.

Daniel1611

Really. :rolleyes: What is the most important prayer in Judaism?.

I don't care what Judaism's prayers are. The BIBLE says one CANNOT acknowledge the Father if one does not also acknowledge the Son. That's what the Bible says. If one wants to believe in their false God more than they want to heed the words of the Bible, they have the free will to do so. I personally don't care what anyone says about such matters. I care what the Bible says. The Bible says people that reject the Son also reject the Father. Judaism rejects the Son, and therefore, rejects the Father.

Daniel1611

Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon. Acts 7:43

Straightshot

"The Bible says people that reject the Son also reject the Father. Judaism rejects the Son, and therefore, rejects the Father."

This is true, but here is what you miss from you study of the scriptures

The Lord has intents of restoring the kingdom to Israel for His purposes ..... but to only those that turn and believe upon Him as their Messiah and King

This is going to happen

A returned remnant is in the land today in unbelief .... but a remnant part of the same will turn and believe during the coming time of "Jacob's trouble" [Jeremiah 30] .... this period will be the same as the Lord's coming hour [time] of trial and judgment upon an unbelieving earth [Psalms 2; 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12; Jude 1:14-15; Revelation 6:12-17]

Here are the scriptures about this future time related to the Lord's national people of Israel [Isaiah 11; 27:12-13; Jeremiah 31:31-37; Ezekiel 36; 38; 39; Daniel 9; 11:41; 12:1-7; Joel 2; 3; Micah 4; 5; Zechariah 12; 13; 14; Matthew 24; Luke 21:20-36; Acts 1:6; Romans 11; Revelation 7:1-8; 12; 14:1-7]

chair

The Jewish Talmud calls Jesus a sorcerer, and idolater, and the bastard son of a whore who is in hell. It refers to Jesus multiple time as the "son of Pantera." This hatred of Jesus Christ plays a big role in Judaism, as does the belief that gentiles are inferior. You may not believe such things, but they are in the Judaist texts whether you believe in them or not.

I expected this response. If you hate Jews, you can interpret "son of Pantera" as Jesus- it makes you feel justfied in your hatred.

And guess what? An obscure reference somewhere in the Talmud does not turns something into "a big role in Judaism", or make it "one of it's foundations". I have a Talmud in my house. 19 large volumes. If Jesus is mentioned at all in there it is in an extremely minor role.

If Judaism has foundations (an interesting topic of discussion in itself), hating Jesus ain't one of them. You can look up Maimonides 13 principles of faith, for example. Sorry- no Jesus there.

We predate Christianity by 1,000 years? Why should we care about Jesus?

I am very sorry about this. Your Savior is a near-nobody to us, except for in one thing: the religion founded in his name has been a source of a lot of bigotry and violence to us over the ages.

chair

...One isn't born a Jew. They choose to be a Jew and they could choose a new religion.

Almost missed this. This is simple false. Jews are born as Jews. Judaism is the religion of the Jews- not the other way around (i.e. people who practice Judaism are Jews).

Straightshot

Israel is in unbelief today .... but this condition is going to change for some who will turn to Jesus Christ as Messiah and King

Example [Revelation 7:1-8; 14:1-7]

The OT and the NT confirm this truth

Here are a few passages:

Daniel
9:1 In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, which was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans;

9:2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

9:3 And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:

9:4 And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;

9:5 We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments:

9:6 Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.

9:7 O LORD, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.

9:8 O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.

9:9 To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him;

9:10 Neither have we obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.

9:11 Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.

9:12 And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.

9:13 As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.

9:14 Therefore hath the LORD watched upon the evil, and brought it upon us: for the LORD our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth: for we obeyed not his voice.

9:15 And now, O Lord our God, that hast brought thy people forth out of the land of Egypt with a mighty hand, and hast gotten thee renown, as at this day; we have sinned, we have done wickedly.

9:16 O LORD, according to all thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and thy fury be turned away from thy city Jerusalem, thy holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and thy people are become a reproach to all that are about us.

9:17 Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake.

9:18 O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies.

9:19 O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name.

9:20 And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God;

9:21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

9:22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.

9:23 At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.

9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Revelation
1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Romans
11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

11:10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

11:14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

11:15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

11:34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

11:35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?

11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Straightshot

Thanks for the E-mail steko

Those who hold anti-Semitic replacement theologies like the Muslims and many of the professing Christian church are in grave error and this they are going to find out .... sooner or later

And those of Israel that still remain in blindness today are going to be surprised .... even shocked

kayaker

Jews are not a race. I did not use the term "racism". Jews are not the practitioners of a "vile religion" either, as you pretend. They are an ethnic group. and hating Jews is a dangerous form of bigotry.

And contrary to your ideas, it is simply not true that one of " it's foundations is the vile blasphemy of our Lord Jesus Christ". Complete nonsense. For the most part, we simply ignore Jesus. He is of little importance to us- just as Mohammed is near meanigless to you.

Weren't/aren't Gentiles considered 'dogs' by many Talmudic Jews, chair? Maybe you can translate a Talmudic rendering:

“Our Rabbis taught: Three copulated in the ark, and they were all punished — the dog, the raven, and Ham. The dog was doomed to be tied, the raven expectorates [his seed into his mate's mouth]. and Ham was smitten in his skin.34

34 I.e., from him descended Cush (the negro) who is black-skinned”
http://www.come-and-hear.com/sanhedr...108.html#PARTb

I get the impression racism against God's dark-skinned folk began before 1492... Didn't that raven decide to become the mythical Phoenix that reincarnated itself since it was unable to procreate via that bizarre manner of oral copulation? Wasn't Hitler's mascot a Phoenix? Weren't the majority of victims of the holocaust, Ashkenazi Jews... and, not Sephardic Jews?

So, chair... which Jews are allegedly ethnic? Ashkenazi, or Sephardic? What is the Genesis ancestry of those Ashkenazi Jews? Possibly they were Nimrod's proselytes: Gentile descendants of Ashkenaz, son of Gomer (think Germany), son of Japheth, 'father' of the Gentiles (Genesis 9:27, 10:2, 3, 4, Genesis 10:5 KJV)?

You ever come up with those 'who begat who' birth certificates for the last couple thousand years? See, Jesus explained to Nicodemus flesh birth was to no avail. God's Messiah's arrival generation was prophesied by Lamech, the executioner of Cain (Genesis 4:23 KJV) in the next verse of the First Book of Moshe: Genesis 4:24 KJV, that's seventy-seven generations. Go to Luke 3:38 KJV and begin counting with God is #1, Adam is #2, Seth is #3...

Then, if Jesus doesn't work for you folks... I suggest you back up a couple thousand years and pick one out. Might I suggest Caiaphas or Annas? Did your ancestors not instigate the crucifixion of an innocent Man, chair? I do agree with IMJershua that hatred is unbecoming a Christian... and, I seriously doubt any Christian on this thread would literally crucify you.

kayaker

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I expected this response. If you hate Jews, you can interpret "son of Pantera" as Jesus- it makes you feel justfied in your hatred.

And guess what? An obscure reference somewhere in the Talmud does not turns something into "a big role in Judaism", or make it "one of it's foundations". I have a Talmud in my house. 19 large volumes. If Jesus is mentioned at all in there it is in an extremely minor role.

If Judaism has foundations (an interesting topic of discussion in itself), hating Jesus ain't one of them. You can look up Maimonides 13 principles of faith, for example. Sorry- no Jesus there.

We predate Christianity by 1,000 years? Why should we care about Jesus?

I am very sorry about this. Your Savior is a near-nobody to us, except for in one thing: the religion founded in his name has been a source of a lot of bigotry and violence to us over the ages.

we don't hate jews. nobody does. some jews hate Jesus. their egos and pride will not allow them to admit they are wrong. they generate hate and imagine persecution. self. it's all about themselves. I, Me, Us, We - Them. it's all in your head :kiss:

Ben Masada

Isaiah 65:15
You will leave your name to my chosen ones as a curse;(Jew) the Sovereign LORD will put you to death, but to his servants he will give another name. (Christian)

Acts 11:26
and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

Isaiah 65:15 is a reference to the Ten Tribes of Israel aka the Kingdom of the North when HaShem rejected them for good and confirmed Judah to remain as one People; one Kingdom under another name aka the Jewish People. (Psalm 78:67-69 and Ezek. 37:22)

Acts 11:26 is the document to prove that Christianity started with Paul who gave Christians the name that has been used to this day. One text has nothing to do with the other.

chair

"Proving" that Jews believe X or Y from some phrase in the Talmud is akin to "proving" that Americans believe X or Y based on something recorded in the congressional record. It is really a pointless exercise.

Weren't/aren't Gentiles considered 'dogs' by many Talmudic Jews, chair? Maybe you can translate a Talmudic rendering:

“Our Rabbis taught: Three copulated in the ark, and they were all punished — the dog, the raven, and Ham. The dog was doomed to be tied, the raven expectorates [his seed into his mate's mouth]. and Ham was smitten in his skin.34

34 I.e., from him descended Cush (the negro) who is black-skinned”
http://www.come-and-hear.com/sanhedr...108.html#PARTb
I get the impression racism against God's dark-skinned folk began before 1492...

There is anti-Ham sentiment in the Bible itself. Read Genesis 10. Ham, by the way, includes "Cush, Egypt, Put and Canaan"- not Negroes alone, as your source would have it.

Oddly enough, modern Jews (of all colors) are not particularly known for their anti-black racism.

Didn't that raven decide to become the mythical Phoenix that reincarnated itself since it was unable to procreate via that bizarre manner of oral copulation? Wasn't Hitler's mascot a Phoenix? Weren't the majority of victims of the holocaust, Ashkenazi Jews... and, not Sephardic Jews?
What in teh world are you going on about? Some mention of a raven in the Talmud connects to Hitler?

Hitler's Germany managed to kill many Sepharadim, as well as Ashkenazim. Try Saloniki, for example. The only reason they didn'y kill the Sepharadi Jews of North Africa is that the British managed to stop their invasion
So, chair... which Jews are allegedly ethnic? Ashkenazi, or Sephardic?
All.
What is the Genesis ancestry of those Ashkenazi Jews? Possibly they were Nimrod's proselytes: Gentile descendants of Ashkenaz, son of Gomer (think Germany), son of Japheth, 'father' of the Gentiles (Genesis 9:27, 10:2, 3, 4, Genesis 10:5 KJV)?
Perhaps this, perhpas that- perhaps you are a sick bigot.
You ever come up with those 'who begat who' birth certificates for the last couple thousand years? See, Jesus explained to Nicodemus flesh birth was to no avail. God's Messiah's arrival generation was prophesied by Lamech, the executioner of Cain (Genesis 4:23 KJV) in the next verse of the First Book of Moshe: Genesis 4:24 KJV, that's seventy-seven generations. Go to Luke 3:38 KJV and begin counting with God is #1, Adam is #2, Seth is #3...

Then, if Jesus doesn't work for you folks... I suggest you back up a couple thousand years and pick one out. Might I suggest Caiaphas or Annas? Did your ancestors not instigate the crucifixion of an innocent Man, chair? I do agree with IMJershua that hatred is unbecoming a Christian... and, I seriously doubt any Christian on this thread would literally crucify you.

kayaker

You are rambling. You have no idea what Jews are.

We are a nation. Call us a tribe if you like. It is not a strictly genetic thing, as some racists would like it to be. One can join the Jeiwsh nation.

Yes, hatred is unbecoming to you- so why do you harbor it?

Ben Masada

1 - "The Bible says people that reject the Son also reject the Father. Judaism rejects the Son, and therefore, rejects the Father."

2 - The Lord has intents of restoring the kingdom to Israel for His purposes ..... but to only those that turn and believe upon Him as their Messiah and King.

3 - A returned remnant is in the land today in unbelief .... but a remnant part of the same will turn and believe during the coming time of "Jacob's trouble" [Jeremiah 30] .... this period will be the same as the Lord's coming hour [time] of trial and judgment upon an unbelieving earth [Psalms 2; 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12; Jude 1:14-15; Revelation 6:12-17]

4 - Here are the scriptures about this future time related to the Lord's national people of Israel [Isaiah 11; 27:12-13; Jeremiah 31:31-37; Ezekiel 36; 38; 39; Daniel 9; 11:41; 12:1-7; Joel 2; 3; Micah 4; 5; Zechariah 12; 13; 14; Matthew 24; Luke 21:20-36; Acts 1:6; Romans 11; Revelation 7:1-8; 12; 14:1-7]

1 - I am a living evidence that you are wrong and so are millions of Jews. And mind you, I do not reject Jesus per se but for what you claim him to have been. This is not up-front a Jew who rejects Jesus. Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi and a Master. Not only myself but also some of the Pharisees of the time of Jesus had the opinion about Jesus if you read John 3:1,2.

2 - How about restoring the Gentiles who accept the invitation of Isaiah 56:1-8 and convert to Judaism? Why it has to be the other way around? It rather smells Replacement Theology.

3 - What more terrible than the Holocaust could be Jacob's troubles? Nevertheless the Jews still don't believe that Jesus was the Messiah.

4 - None of those texts in the Tanach agree with the NT. So, you are mixing apples with oranges so to speak.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
all i know is, the jews, or jewish, or hebrews or nation or tribes or race or people or bloodline or ancestry, is ALL of US. a very confused, wrong, sinful, stupid, dumb, selfish - "all knowing, special, chosen people". yeah, that's all of us. i'm irish but i still want a little jew in me :mario:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
after all, what's in a jew ? we don't know what a jew is. they don't even know ! basically gypsies. they follow the money ? jk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
you guys know i'm kidding. that's my slogan after all. most every jewish person i know has a great sense of humor. i love seinfeld, larry david and many other jewish comediens. i like comedy. they do too. it's the uptight ones that can't laugh that annoy me. just like ANY person, no matter what "ish" we are. don't take yourselves and your heritage so serious. you've been wrong for so long. we all are

Ben Masada

all i know is, the jews, or jewish, or hebrews or nation or tribes or race or people or bloodline or ancestry, is ALL of US. a very confused, wrong, sinful, stupid, dumb, selfish - "all knowing, special, chosen people". yeah, that's all of us. i'm irish but i still want a little jew in me :mario:

According to Elijah in I Kings 18:21, you are straddling the issue between God and Baal, whatever he meant by that. One cannot have a "little of Jew" in him and live as something else. You are either a Jew or not a Jew at all. A hyphenate Jew is not Judaism.