Jewed

IMJerusha

Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;4172188 said:
I have to agree with “Chair” on this point, yes it is interesting how these bigots cherry-pick sentences, twist them entirely out of context, and lie about what is actually being said; very typical xian behavior.

Not every Christian holds with Replacement Theology which you full well know.

Daniel1611

The Talmud teaches that "Jews" are the master race. Judaism isn't so much a religion built around a false god as it is self-worship. The Talmud says God is under the authority of the Rabbis. It's a racist ideology.

CherubRam

The Talmud teaches that "Jews" are the master race. Judaism isn't so much a religion built around a false god as it is self-worship. The Talmud says God is under the authority of the Rabbis. It's a racist ideology.

Hellenist Judaism is what brought Israel to a bad end. Keep in mind that not all were evil, and many followed Yahshua as the Messiah.

Galatians 2:14
But when I saw that they were not walking uprightly according to the truth of the good news, I said to Peter before everyone, If you, being a Jew live in the manner of the nations, and not in the manner of the Jews, then how will you compel the nations to Judaize?

Daniel1611

Hellenist Judaism is what brought Israel to a bad end. Keep in mind that not all were evil, and many followed Yahshua as the Messiah.

Galatians 2:14
But when I saw that they were not walking uprightly according to the truth of the good news, I said to Peter before everyone, If you, being a Jew live in the manner of the nations, and not in the manner of the Jews, then how will you compel the nations to Judaize?

What brought Israel to an end is that the majority of them rejected the Lord Jesus Christ and took up the star of their god Remphan. Many Jews believed in the true God and accepted Jesus Christ. Many Jews did not and they stuck to their false religion. Judaism is and always has been a false religion. It has never been the OT religion. It has always been a false religion created in Babylon.

CherubRam

What brought Israel to an end is that the majority of them rejected the Lord Jesus Christ and took up the star of their god Remphan. Many Jews believed in the true God and accepted Jesus Christ. Many Jews did not and they stuck to their false religion. Judaism is and always has been a false religion. It has never been the OT religion. It has always been a false religion created in Babylon.

You have a misconception of the term "Judaism." Judaism is the religious belief in a single God named Yahwah. The fact that there are, or have been evil people in Judaism, is not relevant.

Daniel1611

You have a misconception of the term "Judaism." Judaism is the religious belief in a single God named Yahwah. The fact that there are, or have been evil people in Judaism, is not relevant.

No, you have the misconception. No where is the term "Judaism" found in the Bible. Judaism is a false religion based on the Talmud that worships false gods like Shekinah. Judaism has nothing to do with the Bible or the true God, other than the fact that it blasphemes the true God, Jesus Christ.

CherubRam

No, you have the misconception. No where is the term "Judaism" found in the Bible. Judaism is a false religion based on the Talmud that worships false gods like Shekinah. Judaism has nothing to do with the Bible or the true God, other than the fact that it blasphemes the true God, Jesus Christ.

Indeed, Judaism is a made up term, but what you are talking about is Paganism, Mysticism, and Gnosticism. True Judaism has nothing to do with those things. Like I said, Judaism is the belief in the Abrahamic God who is a single being.

kayaker

I am a Levite on my father's side.
On my mother's side, I am descended from Isaac Abravanel > He claimed to be descended from the line of Exilarchs, who in turn claimed Davidic descent.

I am more certain of being a Levite than of being of Davidic descent, to tell you the truth.

Thanks, chair...
I'm Scotch/Irish paternally, Dutch/Cherokee Indian maternally. My maternal grandmother looks full-blooded Cherokee! With all due and sincere respect, I have no ancestral claim to Native American property or rights... although, there could be a possibility. I do understand the identification requirements to probate a will, and public notice for any contest of said will. I trust you see the analogy.

Furthermore, for one to claim themselves a descendant of Abraham... well, Abraham sired children via Hagar, Sarah, Keturah and concubines. Those Shelanites (alleged Jews) who instigated the crucifixion were the descendants of Abraham via his wife Keturah (of mysterious ancestry). Judah (of Abraham) hooked up with a Canaanite wife (of Abraham via Keturah). So, I trust you can appreciate my insistence contesting the ancestral component of everyone who proclaims themselves a Jew.

I can generally respect your ancestral claim, as I trust you can respect mine: Noteworthy, respectfully; but, not enough to stake a claim in heritable property. However, as I've suggested chair... you might be sleeping with the enemy. And, when that al-Aqsa mosque gets bulldozed... give me a call.

kayaker

kayaker

Dude, if they'll insult God, they won't give a second thought about your mother.

So... Yoh is whining thinking I'm talking about his mom? Seriously? I made it perfectly clear, IMJ: Is Yoh a descendant of Judah's Canaanite wife, or Judah's daughter-in-law, Tamar? Does Yoh have you thinking I'm casting shadows on his mommy's character?

Is Yoh a descendant of Abraham claiming ownership to the title, "Jew"? AND, ownership to heritable property in Promised Land? Abraham sired progeny via Hagar, Sarah, Keturah and concubines. How does Yoh know he's not a descendant of Hagar/Ishmael? Ask Yoh to man-up and get over himself... and his mommy. I'm talking probably 4k years ago... isn't he?

I'm contesting the probation of Abraham's will that Yoh obviously claims certain heritable rights to: "And Abraham gave all that he had unto Isaac" (Genesis 25:5 KJV). That's Abraham's progeny via his wife, Sarah. So, either Yoh can produce the ancestral maternal documents. Or, get to the back of the line... behind the Muslims... who openly proclaim themselves descendants of Abraham via Ishmael/Hagar.

kayaker

chair

Thanks, chair...
I'm Scotch/Irish paternally, Dutch/Cherokee Indian maternally. My maternal grandmother looks full-blooded Cherokee! With all due and sincere respect, I have no ancestral claim to Native American property or rights... although, there could be a possibility. I do understand the identification requirements to probate a will, and public notice for any contest of said will. I trust you see the analogy.

Furthermore, for one to claim themselves a descendant of Abraham... well, Abraham sired children via Hagar, Sarah, Keturah and concubines. Those Shelanites (alleged Jews) who instigated the crucifixion were the descendants of Abraham via his wife Keturah (of mysterious ancestry). Judah (of Abraham) hooked up with a Canaanite wife (of Abraham via Keturah). So, I trust you can appreciate my insistence contesting the ancestral component of everyone who proclaims themselves a Jew.

I can generally respect your ancestral claim, as I trust you can respect mine: Noteworthy, respectfully; but, not enough to stake a claim in heritable property. However, as I've suggested chair... you might be sleeping with the enemy. And, when that al-Aqsa mosque gets bulldozed... give me a call.

kayaker

If you were an active member of the Cherokee tribe, then would you have some claims? Or is it all race in your mind?

edit: I checked this on the site of the Cherokee nation:

"While there are admittedly many people of Cherokee ancestry, not all of them qualify for tribal citizenship in any of these three tribes. Each tribe has its own criteria for citizenship"

I was a little surprised at this. I thought they would say "criteria for citizenship has been decided for us by some outsider who posted on some forum on the internet. We don't get to decide who we are."

IMJerusha

Really? Would you be so kind as to post that?

IMJerusha

I am a Levite on my father's side.
On my mother's side, I am descended from Isaac Abravanel > He claimed to be descended from the line of Exilarchs, who in turn claimed Davidic descent.

I am more certain of being a Levite than of being of Davidic descent, to tell you the truth.

Claims are great but just like with the Cherokee Nation and the Wendat Nation, claims must be proven (believe it or not, the Indian Nations keep excellent records.) How can anyone trace their lineage to any of the twelve tribes?

IMJerusha

So... Yoh is whining thinking I'm talking about his mom? Seriously? I made it perfectly clear, IMJ: Is Yoh a descendant of Judah's Canaanite wife, or Judah's daughter-in-law, Tamar? Does Yoh have you thinking I'm casting shadows on his mommy's character?

Is Yoh a descendant of Abraham claiming ownership to the title, "Jew"? AND, ownership to heritable property in Promised Land? Abraham sired progeny via Hagar, Sarah, Keturah and concubines. How does Yoh know he's not a descendant of Hagar/Ishmael? Ask Yoh to man-up and get over himself... and his mommy. I'm talking probably 4k years ago... isn't he?

I'm contesting the probation of Abraham's will that Yoh obviously claims certain heritable rights to: "And Abraham gave all that he had unto Isaac" (Genesis 25:5 KJV). That's Abraham's progeny via his wife, Sarah. So, either Yoh can produce the ancestral maternal documents. Or, get to the back of the line... behind the Muslims... who openly proclaim themselves descendants of Abraham via Ishmael/Hagar.

kayaker

You misunderstood my post and its intent. It is patently rude to post in a foreign language and my point was in regard to many TOLers. John is a Hebrew linguist and he should know better but he does love to show off.

chair

Claims are great but just like with the Cherokee Nation and the Wendat Nation, claims must be proven (believe it or not, the Indian Nations keep excellent records.) How can anyone trace their lineage to any of the twelve tribes?

It is "just" oral tradition. Something that modern societies don't appreciate.

I doubt the Indian nations had written records a few generations ago.

By the way, did you ever ask yourself what our basis is for accepting the Bible? I mean the Old Testament in my case. Why should I think it is true? Just because it is written down?

IMJerusha

David was pre-Babylon. His shield, the Magen David had nothing to do with any false god.

IMJerusha

It is "just" oral tradition. Something that modern societies don't appreciate.

"Just"... "Just" made men twice as fit for Gehenna. "Just" became a way to create an environment that could never tolerate Mashiach.

I doubt the Indian nations had written records a few generations ago.

It is true that the Nations recorded genealogies orally and then they became written.

By the way, did you ever ask yourself what our basis is for accepting the Bible? I mean the Old Testament in my case. Why should I think it is true? Just because it is written down?

By faith, the same way as many have come to accept Yeshua HaMashiach. The record of His genealogy is one of the ways to show fulfillment of Prophecy.