Jewed

Ben Masada

you guys know i'm kidding. that's my slogan after all. most every jewish person i know has a great sense of humor. i love seinfeld, larry david and many other jewish comediens. i like comedy. they do too. it's the uptight ones that can't laugh that annoy me. just like ANY person, no matter what "ish" we are. don't take yourselves and your heritage so serious. you've been wrong for so long. we all are

It is not really that we have been wrong but rather that we have been right. We have not been wrong; we have been weak sometimes as in Europe during the Holocaust. Now, we are flying F-16's in the skies of the Middle East

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It is not really that we have been wrong but rather that we have been right. We have not been wrong; we have been weak sometimes as in Europe during the Holocaust. Now, we are flying F-16's in the skies of the Middle East

i agree with you. and Israel. our ally. but i also listened to the other side of the story. attacks on palestine and innocent people. displacing them. twisting through media that Israel is the victim in everything. "Israeli Defense Forces" ? Zionism ? Greed. Self. one word in the end. always. go fix your hair :kiss:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

ok - jews are right. i forgot (self). everybody else is wrong. wail - :bang:

Straightshot

My comment

Do either of you just above consider the possibility that it is the Lord who has set the controversy between Israel and the Muslims for His purposes?

The One who ultimately decides and makes the destiny?

He has on this issue .... already explained in His Word

It is a done deal .... and the end game is approaching

It is the Lord will have His way on the matter .... wait and see

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My comment

Do either of you just above consider the possibility that it is the Lord who has set the controversy between Israel and the Muslims for His purposes?

yes!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
My comment

i have considered that and much more. don't pretend to know, what me & ben know and believe, simply by several above posts. assuming our level of wisdom. i was kidding mostly, i can't speak for ben, but look at the thread title. should i be serious ?

CherubRam

Almost missed this. This is simple false. Jews are born as Jews. Judaism is the religion of the Jews- not the other way around (i.e. people who practice Judaism are Jews).

The term Jew applied to all peoples of the world who worshipped the God of Abraham. The mission of the faith has always been to convert the nations to the faith.

The word "Jew" was a nickname assigned by the Babylonians to anyone who either lived in or came from the area of Judea.

A Jew is a convert to Judaism, and the Hebrews are an ethnic group of people.

Contrary to popular belief, Jews are not a race, but an assembly of people. Hebrews are a race.

A Hebrew may or may not be a Jew.

CherubRam

Weren't/aren't Gentiles considered 'dogs' by many Talmudic Jews, chair? Maybe you can translate a Talmudic rendering:

Our Rabbis taught: Three copulated in the ark, and they were all punished — the dog, the raven, and Ham. The dog was doomed to be tied, the raven expectorates [his seed into his mate's mouth]. and Ham was smitten in his skin.34

34 I.e., from him descended Cush (the negro) who is black-skinned”
http://www.come-and-hear.com/sanhedr...108.html#PARTb

I get the impression racism against God's dark-skinned folk began before 1492... Didn't that raven decide to become the mythical Phoenix that reincarnated itself since it was unable to procreate via that bizarre manner of oral copulation? Wasn't Hitler's mascot a Phoenix? Weren't the majority of victims of the holocaust, Ashkenazi Jews... and, not Sephardic Jews?

So, chair... which Jews are allegedly ethnic? Ashkenazi, or Sephardic? What is the Genesis ancestry of those Ashkenazi Jews? Possibly they were Nimrod's proselytes: Gentile descendants of Ashkenaz, son of Gomer (think Germany), son of Japheth, 'father' of the Gentiles (Genesis 9:27, 10:2, 3, 4, Genesis 10:5 KJV)?

You ever come up with those 'who begat who' birth certificates for the last couple thousand years? See, Jesus explained to Nicodemus flesh birth was to no avail. God's Messiah's arrival generation was prophesied by Lamech, the executioner of Cain (Genesis 4:23 KJV) in the next verse of the First Book of Moshe: Genesis 4:24 KJV, that's seventy-seven generations. Go to Luke 3:38 KJV and begin counting with God is #1, Adam is #2, Seth is #3...

Then, if Jesus doesn't work for you folks... I suggest you back up a couple thousand years and pick one out. Might I suggest Caiaphas or Annas? Did your ancestors not instigate the crucifixion of an innocent Man, chair? I do agree with IMJershua that hatred is unbecoming a Christian... and, I seriously doubt any Christian on this thread would literally crucify you.

kayaker

If that is really what your Rabbi's teach, then they are a bunch of babbling idiot.

CherubRam

Isaiah 65:15
You will leave your name to my chosen ones as a curse;(Jew) the Sovereign LORD will put you to death, but to his servants he will give another name. (Christian)

Acts 11:26
and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

A reminder of page one. What do you think about my interpretation?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A reminder of page one. What do you think about my interpretation?

what is you interpretation ? please tell me again, what scripture and what interpretation. one at a time. specific, if you will. i'll try to understand your question and answer it

Daniel1611

Almost missed this. This is simple false. Jews are born as Jews. Judaism is the religion of the Jews- not the other way around (i.e. people who practice Judaism are Jews).

The Bible disagrees with you.

Esther 8:17 And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.

Daniel1611

If Judaism has foundations (an interesting topic of discussion in itself), hating Jesus ain't one of them. You can look up Maimonides 13 principles of faith, for example. Sorry- no Jesus there.

We predate Christianity by 1,000 years? Why should we care about Jesus?

I am very sorry about this. Your Savior is a near-nobody to us, except for in one thing: the religion founded in his name has been a source of a lot of bigotry and violence to us over the ages.

Check your Talmud for Sanhedrin 43a, Sanhedrin 107b, and Gittin 56a, 57b. Just to name a few blasphemous references to Jesus Christ.

And before Christianity had many converts, it was Judaism who hated and persecuted Christians. The Book of Acts records many instances of Judaists persecuting and killing Christians. Not to mention that the Talmud says that gentiles are animals worthy of death. Any Christian who defends this vile, disgusting, racist cult called Judaism needs to wake up.

And more than that, we need to pray that the followers of Judaism wake up and believe on Jesus Christ: the Messiah, the King.

kayaker

"Proving" that Jews believe X or Y from some phrase in the Talmud is akin to "proving" that Americans believe X or Y based on something recorded in the congressional record. It is really a pointless exercise.

I thought the Talmud pretty well spoke for itself, chair... catch the link.

There is anti-Ham sentiment in the Bible itself. Read Genesis 10. Ham, by the way, includes "Cush, Egypt, Put and Canaan"- not Negroes alone, as your source would have it.

Read Genesis 10 you suggest? I believe I referenced said chapter in the post you respond to. The source is the link, chair. Didn't you say you had all those volumes of the Talmud? Maybe you've not gotten to that part, yet. But, thanks for expounding on the magnitude of Talmudic bigotry and racism.

Oddly enough, modern Jews (of all colors) are not particularly known for their anti-black racism.

Your favorite translator Rashi (1200's) seemed to agree with those two Rabbis viewing black skin as a curse. Maybe Jewish hatred of Muslims has taken the front seat...

What in teh world are you going on about? Some mention of a raven in the Talmud connects to Hitler?

That kinky raven was Hitler's mascot, the Phoenix. Hitler didn't sire any kids, did he? Besides, the Talmud is into kinky bird sex.

Hitler's Germany managed to kill many Sepharadim, as well as Ashkenazim. Try Saloniki, for example. The only reason they didn'y kill the Sepharadi Jews of North Africa is that the British managed to stop their invasion

Well, at least the British aren't 'anti-Semites'. Might want to check your homework before you jump on that wrecked bus:

“The genocidal impact of the Holocaust, the mass murder of approximately six million Jews during World War II devastated the Ashkenazi and their Yiddish culture, affecting almost every Jewish family.[19][20]”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

Perhaps this, perhpas that- perhaps you are a sick bigot.

Perhaps a sick bigot... but not an anti-Semite? Perhaps you have some dirty ancestral laundry you prefer to circumvent. Do you think Jesus was a bigot in Revelation 2:9, 3:9?

You are rambling. You have no idea what Jews are.

Jesus knew... Matthew 23:13, 15, 17, 23, 25, 27, 29. You guys ever figure out the significance of Genesis 4:24? Or, is "seventy and sevenfold" still an "undesignated coincidence"? Who would ever have realized a descendant of Cain would prophesy the arrival generation of Messiah? Certainly not those who embellish endless ancestral genealogy as a ticket to paradise.

We are a nation. Call us a tribe if you like. It is not a strictly genetic thing, as some racists would like it to be. One can join the Jeiwsh nation.

I can appreciate the proselyte part, particularly related to Japheth's Gentile grandson, Ashkenaz. The part of being Jewish that is ethnic... sounds racist to begin with. It's the ethnic aspect that establishes inheritance rights to Promised Land, correct (Deuteronomy 25:5, 6)? And, that's why the last two thousand years of birth certificates can't be produced to convince Islam. The al-Aqsa mosque on the temple mount is the only reason Islam hasn't glazed the whole region with a nuke.

Didn't Moses exclude Ammonites and Moabites in Deuteronomy 23:3? Didn't Moshe exclude Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites from the Israelite congregation in Deuteronomy 7:1? Was Almighty God a bigot in Deuteronomy 7:2, 3, 5? The ancestrally intact Israelites were God's chosen people (Deuteronomy 7:6, 7, 8, 9, 10) before the title "Jew" appeared.

But, you suggest anyone can 'join'; but not everyone's ethnic. Didn't Ezra reiterate said incorporation being a great trespass in Ezra 9:1, 2, 8? But, you guys open the doors contrary to Deuteronomy 7:11? Well, I think Jesus beat you guys to that inclusion a couple thousand years ago, speaking of replacement theology. Ask Nicodemus.

Yes, hatred is unbecoming to you- so why do you harbor it?

I advise my Christian peers that hatred is really insignificant relating to you guys... pity might be a better perspective. But, I can't say circumcision of the heart is always painless. Sounds to me like you guys threw Moses under the bus. Ezra too, for that matter.

kayaker