Jesus and Jesus Alone Saves to the Uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

Robert Pate

Banned
But if you are right, Christians can ignore all of the hundreds of rules. laws and commands from God, written in the New Testament.
Christians can evade their dues and taxes, ignore the commandments, break and fail every rule and live in anarchy, but, as long as they keep to your suggested path they will be received by your Lord Jesus Christ.....

......... if you say so, but I'm confused.

Yep, you are confused.

The reason that you are confused is because you have never called on Christ to save you, which means that you don't have the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

eider

There are consequences to breaking the law. A smart Christian does not violate the law even though he is not under it or subject to it. Paul said, "The just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:16.

Are you sure that you are right?
Are you leading the righteous into the paths of darkness?
Do not cause others to stumble (ROMANS 14:13)

eider

Yep, you are confused.

The reason that you are confused is because you have never called on Christ to save you, which means that you don't have the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

I am confused because you are advocating Christians to anarchy, and I have never ever heard that from any Christian in my life.

Nanja

Yep, you are confused.

Calling on Christ doesn't save anyone. That's Salvation by works of the flesh a person does Eph. 2:8!

First a person is given New Birth Ps. 80:18b, then they shall call upon the name of the Lord Rom. 8:15-16; Rom. 9:23!

eider

That's because you have never met or known a blood bought child of God before.

Do you go to an organized church?

I am confused.......
By your teaching, attending an organised Church, or any Church, cannot make any difference to a Christian's salvation. Is that true, or were you wrong about that one 'thing'?

eider

That's because you have never met or known a blood bought child of God before.

But..... are you...? I don't know.....
Some of your posts to others, seem to be so rude, so condescending...... I would not expect that from an evangelist of any kind.

Matthew 7:15, 16 and 20
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? ...
.......... 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Robert Pate

Banned
Calling on Christ doesn't save anyone. That's Salvation by works of the flesh a person does Eph. 2:8!

First a person is given New Birth Ps. 80:18b, then they shall call upon the name of the Lord Rom. 8:15-16; Rom. 9:23!

Well, you have called John a liar, now you are calling Paul a liar. I guess Jesus is next because he said that he was the savior of the world, John 12:47.

Robert Pate

Banned
But..... are you...? I don't know.....
Some of your posts to others, seem to be so rude, so condescending...... I would not expect that from an evangelist of any kind.

Matthew 7:15, 16 and 20
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? ...
.......... 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

The greatest love that you can show someone is to tell them about Jesus and his Gospel.

Nanja

Well, you have called John a liar, now you are calling Paul a liar.

Because you're lost, you haven't been given understanding of the scriptures Eph. 4:18.

Nanja

The fact is those who call upon the Name of the Lord must already be Saved, because those in the flesh cannot please God Rom. 8:8.

Robert Pate

Banned
Because you're lost, you haven't been given understanding of the scriptures Eph. 4:18.

Nanja

The fact is those who call upon the Name of the Lord must already be Saved, because those in the flesh cannot please God Rom. 8:8.

You are a scripture twister. You twist scripture so as to please your false Calvinist God.

There will not be any scripture twisting when you face God in the judgment.

Nanja

You are a scripture twister. You twist scripture so as to please your false Calvinist God.

There will not be any scripture twisting when you face God in the judgment.

False accusation Mat. 5:11!

Pate, you have no knowledge of The True God of the scriptures Who is Spiritual, so consequently neither do you have knowledge of His Words.

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The only way a person can come to understand the things of God is first being Given His Spirit in New Birth.

1 Cor. 2:9-16

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man [i.e. Pate] receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Luke 24:45
Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures

So now, it's the Holy Spirit Who continues to open up the understanding of the scriptures to all God's Elect when they are Born Anew!

Ezek. 36:26
A new heart [mind] also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Robert Pate

Banned
False accusation Mat. 5:11!

Pate, you have no knowledge of The True God of the scriptures Who is Spiritual, so consequently neither do you have knowledge of His Words.

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The only way a person can come to understand the things of God is first being Given His Spirit in New Birth.

1 Cor. 2:9-16

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man [i.e. Pate] receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Luke 24:45
Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures

So now, it's the Holy Spirit Who continues to open up the understanding of the scriptures to all God's Elect when they are Born Anew!

Ezek. 36:26
A new heart [mind] also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

You seem to believe that if you quote scripture that makes you a Christian.

You don't have the Holy Spirit because you don't have the Gospel. The Holy Spirit is only given to those who hear and believe the Gospel.

Listen to what Paul says, "Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law? (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith (hearing and believing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.

Nanja

Listen to what Paul says, "Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law? (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith (hearing and believing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.

According to the scriptures, that's backwards.

Hearing and Believing the Gospel of God's Grace by Divine Election 2 Tim. 1:9 is only possible by those who have been given the Spirit in New Birth John 8:43,47. So until then they are carnal, in the flesh, and cannot please God.

Rom. 8:8
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

You wrest with the scriptures!

Psalm 56:5
Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.