Jesus and Jesus Alone Saves to the Uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

glorydaz

Would you join with me, in humbling ourselves?

I don't think you understand....... about Jesus. :shrug:
The way that you write...... you can't possibly understand...

I know......

I will, if you will....

God's word is God's word...... it is perfect.

You seem to be like those Scribes and Pharisees, who tried to lead Jesus into trouble.
I'm not smart, but Jesus was brilliantly smart..... I'll just spend some time, thinking about how he would answer you. :)

Please, quieten yourself.
Just show what is written in the bible!
Our own words have no authority.

:thumb:

eider

Its biblical. In the 23rd chapter of Matthew Jesus unloaded some of the most insulting statement ever conceived.

Those were not insults, they were indictments. There's a difference.
They would only have been slanderous insults if they were false allegations.

The Priesthood had long deserted their responsibilities and obligations for corrupted, greedy, treacherous and disloyal ways. They pretended righteousness whilst copying past invader's cultures and even religions. The Temple Head-Tax coinage even showed the head of Melgarth-Heracles on the obverse, known as Baal to the Jews, and graven image on reverse. You couldn't make it up.... it was that bad. Coin collectors still have copies of those shekels and half-shekels to this day.

Robert Pate

Banned
Those were not insults, they were indictments. There's a difference.
They would only have been slanderous insults if they were false allegations.

The Priesthood had long deserted their responsibilities and obligations for corrupted, greedy, treacherous and disloyal ways. They pretended righteousness whilst copying past invader's cultures and even religions. The Temple Head-Tax coinage even showed the head of Melgarth-Heracles on the obverse, known as Baal to the Jews, and graven image on reverse. You couldn't make it up.... it was that bad. Coin collectors still have copies of those shekels and half-shekels to this day.

They were not insults?

Blind guides.
Fools.
Hypocrites.
Whited sepulchers.
Dead men's bones.
Full of extortions.
Serpents.
Vipers.
Son's of hell.
Full of sin.

God's Truth

They were not insults?

Blind guides.
Fools.
Hypocrites.
Whited sepulchers.
Dead men's bones.
Full of extortions.
Serpents.
Vipers.
Son's of hell.
Full of sin.

You are lost. Jesus said snake once and broad of vipers twice, all in succession.

Son's of hell were to people who would have him killed. Who is trying to kill you?

Full of sin...well, you admit that is what you are.

eider

They were not insults?

Blind guides.
Fools.
Hypocrites.
Whited sepulchers.
Dead men's bones.
Full of extortions.
Serpents.
Vipers.
Son's of hell.
Full of sin.

No!
1. Are you calling Jesus a rude insulting individual?
I've studied Jesus long and hard and he didn't have a bad thought in his head.

2. Like the TOL commands, you can use a tough word on someone IF IT IS JUSTIFIED!
Jesus was justified.

3. If every teacher of law who read out an indictment was classed as insulting and slanderous (whatever) then they'd all get sued constantly by the folks they got convicted!

Look........ just have a look at what John the Immerser said about them.... that'll tie in nicely with what Jesus thought.

Let me try..... the vast majority of the Priesthood was greedy, careless, lawless and worst of all (to the Jewish working people's eyes) quislings to the invaders and copying their religions, cultures and Gods. I've told you what was on the Temple head-tax coins, tons of 'em collected every major feast. Baal, in the very heart of God's Temple!

I can only hope that Jesus and his smacked a few heads when he demonstrated in the Temple Courts!

Robert Pate

Banned
You are lost. Jesus said snake once and broad of vipers twice, all in succession.

Son's of hell were to people who would have him killed. Who is trying to kill you?

Full of sin...well, you admit that is what you are.

A hypocrite is one that thinks that he is without sin. The Pharisees much like yourself, thought that they were righteous. Paul said that, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10. If we are to believe Paul it appears that you are a hypocrite.

God's Truth

A hypocrite is one that thinks that he is without sin. The Pharisees much like yourself, thought that they were righteous. Paul said that, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10. If we are to believe Paul it appears that you are a hypocrite.

You are a knucklehead. The Pharisees did not repent of their sins, and you preach we do not have to repent of our sins and that we cannot. You are very much like those hypocrite Pharisees. You are also very much like the Calvinists. You have no idea what is the truth and why, you are merely a worker for Satan that says things that resemble some form of light but is not.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus didn't have much respect for those who were trying to be holy by keeping the law. He knew a hypocrite when he saw one.