Jesus and Jesus Alone Saves to the Uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

eider

I understand that you are wrong.

People come to Christ in a variety of different ways. But if it does not eventually come down to justification by faith in Christ and his Gospel, then it was all for naught.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no man comes to the Father but by me" John 14:6.

What do you think is another way?

Well, your quote above is different from:
{7:25} Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Are you saying that the 'also' included in Hebrews 7:25 is wrong?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
what is going to happen when you are in heaven?

What do you do there?

Heaven is the biblical term for the spiritual dimension which is all around us. We can't see into the spiritual dimension with physical eyes, but it's there.

God lives in the spiritual dimension within us.

Robert Pate

Banned
So you teach that the Spirit of God testified to you that sinners Christ died for are still lost! That is blasphemy against the Spirit now !

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

I think that I understand your problem. You have a serious case of dyslexia. Now concentrate real hard and read this. "That he (Jesus) by the grace of God should taste death for EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9.

Did you get that? When you read that what is it that you see?

Robert Pate

Banned
Well, your quote above is different from:
{7:25} Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Are you saying that the 'also' included in Hebrews 7:25 is wrong?

Nothing wrong.

Those that come unto God by him (Jesus) he ever lives to make intercession for them.

eider

Nothing wrong.

Those that come unto God by him (Jesus) he ever lives to make intercession for them.

Question: Can Christians therefore ignore all guidance, advise, entreaties, laws, rules and commands in the New Testament other than to just do as you have shown?

Robert Pate

Banned
Question: Can Christians therefore ignore all guidance, advise, entreaties, laws, rules and commands in the New Testament other than to just do as you have shown?

The Bible teaches that Christians are not under the law, nor are they subject to it, Romans 3:20.

Those that have come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him are given the Holy Spirit. The born again Christian now lives by the Holy Spirit and by faith. Ephesians 2:10.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Bible teaches that Christians are not under the law, nor are they subject to it, Romans 3:20.

Those that have come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him are given the Holy Spirit. The born again Christian now lives by the Holy Spirit and by faith. Ephesians 2:10.

I think we all realize the ordinances of Moses ended with Jesus' resurrection and the beginning of the NT.

The NT defines for us Christian faith. We are not free to decide what is or is not faith from God's perspective.

Stick to the Book instead of inventing your own religion.

Robert Pate

Banned
I think we all realize the ordinances of Moses ended with Jesus' resurrection and the beginning of the NT.

The NT defines for us Christian faith. We are not free to decide what is or is not faith from God's perspective.

Stick to the Book instead of inventing your own religion.

If it is of religion, it is not of faith. Saving faith is always faith in Christ and his Gospel. this is why Paul said, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Living by laws, rules, religion is not living by faith, it is living by religion.

eider

I am confused...... God's word requires much from Christians. Here is one command, there are hundreds more....
Obey the civil laws (ROMANS 13:1)

I am very confused by your claims...??

eider

I am confused........ Christians are commanded to pay their taxes and dues!
How can you be right?
ROMANS 13:6 and 13:7......??

eider

Oh dear........
Here is a command: Beware of false prophets.
(MATTHEW 7:15)

Robert Pate

Banned
I am confused........ Christians are commanded to pay their taxes and dues!
How can you be right?
ROMANS 13:6 and 13:7......??

There are consequences to breaking the law. A smart Christian does not violate the law even though he is not under it or subject to it. Paul said, "The just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:16.

eider

I am confused....
The word of your God tells you to keep the commandments....?
Are you sure that you know better than the Ordained Divine Words of your God?
MATTHEW 19:17 JOHN 14:15 1 TIMOTHY 6:14

eider

There are consequences to breaking the law. A smart Christian does not violate the law even though he is not under it or subject to it. Paul said, "The just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:16.

But if you are right, Christians can ignore all of the hundreds of rules. laws and commands from God, written in the New Testament.
Christians can evade their dues and taxes, ignore the commandments, break and fail every rule and live in anarchy, but, as long as they keep to your suggested path they will be received by your Lord Jesus Christ.....

......... if you say so, but I'm confused.

eider

Your Lord Jesus Christ, through his servant Paul, warns, let those who think they are right be careful lest they fall......1 CORINTHIANS 10:12