ECT How is 2P2P working out for you?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Absolute nonsense (as usual).

Please show us EXACTLY how Paul is SAYING that this prophecy IS FULFILLED.

He is NOT, he is saying that it WILL be fulfilled.

Paul said it was a mystery.

You claim the mystery Paul preached was given to him first.

Why then did Paul quote Jer 31 if it was a mystery?

(Rom 11:25 KJV) I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery...

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Absolute nonsense (as usual).

Please show us EXACTLY how Paul is SAYING that this prophecy IS FULFILLED.

He is NOT, he is saying that it WILL be fulfilled.

What a deceiver and liar you are!

Once again, oh so stupid one, Paul is simply say that this prophecy will be fulfilled (just like all prophecy). And he made it clear that the fulfillment is YET future.

Show us that this what Paul meant. You can't because he didn't.

Davids tent under the new covenant was established at Pentecost.

note the wording--

Act 3:24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
Act 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
Act 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Act 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Act 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

Act 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Act 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

LA

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope.

"After this I WILL RETURN..."

You should read Amos 9

Then read Acts 15

As I have said over and over again, Dispensationalists always fail to understand that when a writer of the NT quotes and OT prophecy, it is to show that the prophecy was fulfilled, or in the process of being fulfilled.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Davids tent under the new covenant was established at Pentecost.

David's Tent stood (spiritually) from 30AD to 70AD.

It stood the same time the Second Temple stood, but just like in the OT, God dwelled in David's Tent, not the Second Temple even though the High Priest, priests, and Levites performed their priestly duties at the temple.

Cross Reference

David's Tent stood (spiritually) from 30AD to 70AD.

It stood the same time the Second Temple stood, but just like in the OT, God dwelled in David's Tent, not the Second Temple even though the High Priest, priests, and Levites performed their priestly duties at the temple.

Why don't you embrace John 20:22 and move on in your spiritual education?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What does "David's tent" have to do with anything? I didn't know he even had one except maybe to sleep in while running from Saul.

God dwelt in David's Tent for 40 years.

Israelites and Gentiles worshipped God at David's Tent while Moses Tabernacle stood at the same time.

The priests performed their priestly duties at Moses' Tabernacle, but God (in the Ark of the Covenant) was only at David's Tent.

You should really learn about it.

If people understood David's Tent, they would understand what James said in Acts 15

Cross Reference

God dwelt in David's Tent for 40 years.

Israelites and Gentiles worshipped God at David's Tent while Moses Tabernacle stood at the same time.

The priests performed their priestly duties at Moses' Tabernacle, but God (in the Ark of the Covenant) was only at David's Tent.

You should really learn about it.

If people understood David's Tent, they would understand what James said in Acts 15

Who is teaching you all this 'stuff' that it should be taken as being "literal happenings"? Who??

Cross Reference

David's Tent literally stood for 40 years with the Ark of the Covenant in it at the same time Moses' Tabernacle stood.

Do you deny that?

No, I don't. Now relate all that to what you believe it means re 70ad?

I ask the question again: Who is teaching you your belief system?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I don't. Now relate all that to what you believe it means re 70ad?

James quoted Amos in Acts 15, showing that the prophecy of David's Tent being rebuilt had been fulfilled.

After the 40 years that David's Tent stood, Solomon sat down on David's throne

(1 Kings 2:12) So Solomon sat on the throne of his father David, and his rule was firmly established.

In 70AD, after 40 years of the rebuilt David's Tent (spiritually) standing, Christ Jesus sat down on David's throne in the kingdom of God where He is now King of kings and Lord of lords.

(Luke 1:32) He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,

Cross Reference

Yes, but it took 40 years for the Old Covenant to vanish for good.

(Heb 8:13) By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Oh, So now you are qualifying your declaration?

The old one was fulfilled in Jesus Christ. He 'wrote' the new one in His Blood. No waiting 40 yrs or whatever when the accepted blood was on hand and all that was necessary for God to bring substance to the new covenant was to "spill it"..

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The old one was fulfilled in Jesus Christ. He 'wrote' the new one in His Blood. No waiting 40 yrs or whatever when the accepted blood was on hand all that was necessary for God to bring substance to the new covenant was to "spill it"..

When did Christ Jesus fulfill the 3 fall feasts?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am just glad to be dead to sin and alive to Jesus Christ our Lord. I will never be snatched from his hand.

Cross Reference

I am just glad to be dead to sin and alive to Jesus Christ our Lord. I will never be snatched from his hand.

Nick, you can't begin to explain any of that your doctrine smothers the need to. IOW: You live presumptuously believing for that which is not there.