ECT How is 2P2P working out for you?

achduke

Paul said there was one body. You want us to believe that when Paul said that, there was a different "program" in existence at the same time.

There wasn't a different program in existence at the same time. That's why Paul never mentioned it.

1 Corinthians 1:12-17 12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. 13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius; 15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name. 16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other. 17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

1 Corinthians 3:22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; 23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep. Go not in the way of the Gentiles but go rather to the lost sheep of Israel (which are Gentiles).

Paul said there was "ONE FAITH and ONE BODY"

Paul also said the following:

(Gal 1:23 KJV) But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

As we see above, Paul was now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy.

You claim the faith Paul tried to destroy was the "kingdom program".

Your MAD is a mess.

SaulToPaul 2

Paul preached the faith he once destroyed?

Yes, he sure did.

Acts 9
20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

Foundational truth for all believers in Acts.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul preached the faith he once destroyed?

Yes, he sure did.

Acts 9
20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

Foundational truth for all believers in Acts.

Paul preached one gospel to different people.

Paul's and Peter's words about what Paul taught prove you wrong:

(1 Cor 4:17) For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.

(2 Peter 3:16) He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Right Divider

Body part

(1 Cor 4:17) For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.

(2 Peter 3:16) He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.
Show us where the circumcision apostles taught the gospel of the grace of God (probably impossible, since you don't even know that it is).

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul said there was "ONE FAITH and ONE BODY"

Paul also said the following:

(Gal 1:23 KJV) But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

As we see above, Paul was now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy.

You claim the faith Paul tried to destroy was the "kingdom program".

Your MAD is a mess.

It is more than a mess.

LA

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Show us where the circumcision apostles taught the gospel of the grace of God (probably impossible, since you don't even know that it is).

John 3:16 proves you wrong.

Also:

(1 Peter 2:24) “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”

Right Divider

Body part
John 3:16 proves you wrong.

Also:

(1 Peter 2:24) “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”
You think that those are the gospel of the grace of God?

Oh, that's right, you think that all believers are now "spiritual Israel".

No, in the body of Christ there is no such thing. There is NEITHER Jew nor Greek, NEITHER male nor female....

Why would Peter, just a few verse prior tell THEM to keep THEIR conversation honest among the GENTILES?

I thought that it was already one big happy family.

Or maybe THOSE Gentiles are "unspiritual Israel".

P.S. I was really asking PRE-CROSS, since you say it's the ONE TRUE GOSPEL.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(Eph 4:4-5) There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all...

Notice the word "three" is nowhere to be found.

Your 3P3P is a mess.

Your Preterism belief system is a mess. You need to embrace
the Grace Gospel. (Paul's Gospel)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You speak out of ignorance TeT. Of course, your belief system
tells you that Christ already returned to earth in 70AD.