ECT How is 2P2P working out for you?

SaulToPaul 2

I say we let the people God said would inherit the earth, inherit the earth.

I say we let the people God said would inherit the City from heaven, inherit the City from heaven.

I say we let the people God said would inherit the heavens, inherit the heavens.

I'm a simple guy, and it makes sense to me!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I say we let the people God said would inherit the City from heaven, inherit the City from heaven.

I say we let the people God said would inherit the heavens, inherit the heavens.

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

LA

SaulToPaul 2

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

LA

Cross Reference

Where do you suppose you fit in?

SaulToPaul 2

Still loving 3P3P. Everything fits.
The One Kingdom, in three parts, is synergistic.

Mix the parts, take them out of their place, give them a different purpose, and chaos ensues.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Well, people covet.

Interplanner

Who were God's people before Israel?

Bonus verse: Eph 1:10

Were they? Not all Israel was Israel. If Paul says anything in Rom 9-11 it is that God has only been working with the elect, the remnant, those who have faith, in Israel or out.

Back to your question: God's people before Israel were those who believed the Gospel about the Seed.

Interplanner

Well, people covet.

The one place where a believer is inheriting the earth is Rom 4. So even Abraham's promises weren't about the land of Israel. Funny how that sounds the same as Heb 11:13+. Did I mention that was in Hebrews? And we know that the world will be re-made, in 2 Pet 3. So there is no 2nd program for Israel as a 2nd people. Because 2P2P is mistaken.

Right Divider

Body part
Were they? Not all Israel was Israel. If Paul says anything in Rom 9-11 it is that God has only been working with the elect, the remnant, those who have faith, in Israel or out.

Back to your question: God's people before Israel were those who believed the Gospel about the Seed.
Nice try at changing the subject (NOT).

What about before that?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
3P3P,

It is working out great! The Bible makes perfect sense, with no contradictions.

(Eph 4:4-5) There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all...

Notice the word "three" is nowhere to be found.

Your 3P3P is a mess.

SaulToPaul 2

(Eph 4:4-5) There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all...

Notice the word "three" is nowhere to be found.

Your 3P3P is a mess.

:chuckle:

Paul is writing to the Body, as you know.

Why would he be concerned with the land, or the city coming down?

You're obsessed.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul didn't talk about the scapegoat because there is no such thing?
Paul didn't talk about Noah's flood because there was no such thing?

Brilliant, you are.

Paul said there was one body. You want us to believe that when Paul said that, there was a different "program" in existence at the same time.

There wasn't a different program in existence at the same time. That's why Paul never mentioned it.