ECT How is 2P2P working out for you?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet simply will not accept that fact that God does different things at different times with different people.

What I don't accept is denying the New Covenant and claiming God still has a plan for the Jews.

That is blasphemous to everything Christ Jesus and the Apostle Paul taught.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What I don't accept is denying the New Covenant and claiming God still has a plan for the Jews.

Don't forget to remind everybody that you're a heretic. Okay? It's
best you be honest and forthcoming about that piece of information.

False Prophet

Walk in the Spirit and you will not carry out the desires of the flesh, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin. Pursue peace with all men and holiness without which no one will see the Lord. Like the holy one we are to be holy in all, all, all our conduct.
The wrong things the sinful self does are clear: being sexually unfaithful, not being pure, taking part in sexual sins, 20 worshiping gods, doing witchcraft, hating, making trouble, being jealous, being angry, being selfish, making people angry with each other, causing divisions among people, 21 feeling envy, being drunk, having wild and wasteful parties, and doing other things like these. I warn you now as I warned you before: Those who do these things will not inherit God’s kingdom. Gal 5
Sin disqualifies us from inheriting the kingdom of God. Do not be deceived that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. We are to put to death the deeds of the flesh by the Spirit of God. The fruit of the Spirit is not tongues, healings, and prophecy; the fruit of the Spirit is:
But the Spirit produces the fruit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. There is no law that says these things are wrong. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified their own sinful selves. Gal 5

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Walk in the Spirit and you will not carry out the desires of the flesh, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin. Pursue peace with all men and holiness without which no one will see the Lord. Like the holy one we are to be holy in all, all, all our conduct.
The wrong things the sinful self does are clear: being sexually unfaithful, not being pure, taking part in sexual sins, 20 worshiping gods, doing witchcraft, hating, making trouble, being jealous, being angry, being selfish, making people angry with each other, causing divisions among people, 21 feeling envy, being drunk, having wild and wasteful parties, and doing other things like these. I warn you now as I warned you before: Those who do these things will not inherit God’s kingdom. Gal 5
Sin disqualifies us from inheriting the kingdom of God. Do not be deceived that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. We are to put to death the deeds of the flesh by the Spirit of God. The fruit of the Spirit is not tongues, healings, and prophecy; the fruit of the Spirit is:
But the Spirit produces the fruit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. There is no law that says these things are wrong. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified their own sinful selves. Gal 5

Does this post have anything to do with this thread?

Right Divider

Body part

Paul taught that God will restore Israel, you sorry little loser.

Read Romans 9-11 until you get it.

Or maybe that restoration happened in 70 AD :confused:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul taught that God will restore Israel, you sorry little loser.

If you understood the difference between Israel and Judah you wouldn't be so confused.

Or maybe that restoration happened in 70 AD :confused:

30AD

When Christ Jesus implemented the New Covenant with His shed blood, the House of Israel was joined together with the House of Judah. Just like Ezekiel and Jeremiah said.

Right Divider

Body part
If you understood the difference between Israel and Judah you wouldn't be so confused.

30AD

When Christ Jesus implemented the New Covenant with His shed blood, the House of Israel was joined together with the House of Judah. Just like Ezekiel and Jeremiah said.
Oh so confused one. You claimed that the OT went on until 70AD. And the OT included sacrifices for sin. How does that work again?

How can the OT and the NT run concurrently?

You are a "spiritual" moron.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How can the OT and the NT run concurrently?

The writer of Hebrews makes it clear that both covenants were in place at the same time:

(Heb 8:13) By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Secondly,

If you understood David's tent, you would know how.

For 40 years David's tabernacle stood while Moses' tabernacle stood.

The Ark of the Covenant was in David's tent.

The Israelites and GENTILES worshiped God at David's tent, but at the same time the High Priest, the priests, and Levites performed all their priestly duties such as animal sacrifices at Moses' tabernacle.

That was a shadow of what would happenfrom 30AD to 70AD (also 40 years).

It's also why James said the following:

(Acts 15:16) "'After this I will return and rebuild David's fallen tent. Its ruins I will rebuild, and I will restore it,

James quoted Amos because the prophecy was fulfilled.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The writer of Hebrews makes it clear that both covenants were in place at the same time:

(Heb 8:13) By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Secondly,

The Israelites and GENTILES worshiped God at David's tent, but at the same time the High Priest, the priests, and Levites performed all their priestly duties such as animal sacrifices at Moses' tabernacle.

(Acts 15:16) "'After this I will return and rebuild David's fallen tent. Its ruins I will rebuild, and I will restore it,

So this is heaven ? No more tears ?

Right Divider

Body part

Your incorrect understanding of Hebrews 8:13 leads you into this ERROR.

The NT has NOT been ratified and is YET future.

This why Paul can quote from the SAME OT passage as the writer of Hebrews and show that is was STILL future at that time.
Rom 11:24-27 KJV For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree? (25) For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: (27) For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
You are a scriptural and spiritual nincompoop!

Secondly,

Another excellent example of someone building a giant pile of poo based on their WRONG and CONTRIVED "understanding".

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This why Paul can quote from the SAME OT passage as the writer of Hebrews and show that is was STILL future at that time.

Once again Dispensationalists show they have very little understanding of scripture.

The only reason any NT writer ever quoted an OT prophecy was to show that the prophecy was being fulfilled, or had been fulfilled.

Not one NT writer EVER quoted an OT prophecy for the purpose of re-prophesying.

This is by far one of the biggest blunders Dispensationalists make. Dispensationalists constantly take OT prophecies and apply them to the yet future (even when they aren't quoted in the NT), but especially when they are quoted in the NT as being fulfilled.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Another excellent example of someone building a giant pile of poo based on their WRONG and CONTRIVED "understanding".

I've never met a Dispensationalists who understands David's Tent.

Darby has no mention of David's tent in his eschatology, therefore most Dispies have no understanding of David's tent.

Right Divider

Body part
Once again Dispensationalists show they have very little understanding of scripture.

The only reason any NT writer ever quoted an OT prophecy was to show that the prophecy was being fulfilled, or had been fulfilled.
Absolute nonsense (as usual).

Please show us EXACTLY how Paul is SAYING that this prophecy IS FULFILLED.

He is NOT, he is saying that it WILL be fulfilled.

What a deceiver and liar you are!

Not one NT writer EVER quoted an OT prophecy for the purpose of re-prophesying.
Once again, oh so stupid one, Paul is simply say that this prophecy will be fulfilled (just like all prophecy). And he made it clear that the fulfillment is YET future.

This is by far one of the biggest blunders Dispensationalists make. Dispensationalists constantly take OT prophecies and apply them to the yet future (even when they aren't quoted in the NT), but especially when they are quoted in the NT as being fulfilled.
Show us that this what Paul meant. You can't because he didn't.