Honor God's Son or Perish

Prizebeatz1

You need to buy a Bible and read it. You may discover that you are lost and in need of a savior.

You have bought into a delusional interpretation because you don't value yourself enough to find out the truth for yourself. What do you have that is more important?

Robert Pate

Banned
You have bought into a delusional interpretation because you don't value yourself enough to find out the truth for yourself. What do you have that is more important?

The Bible is God's word to humanity. I have found the truth, here it is, John 14:6.

beloved57

The Bible is God's word to humanity. I have found the truth, here it is, John 14:6.

False statement, never found n scripture. The scriptures are to the saints Eph 1:1

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

Prizebeatz1

It comes from God, but we receive it through man. The apostles were witnesses to the Christ event that changed the world. The Bible interprets its self.

No it doesn't. Do you think God would want to keep us away from the soul so that we live our lives without self-worth? Do you suppose the fruits of disconnection from the soul (warfare, violence, madness, injustice, hatred) come from God or the enemy? What is the source of your self-worth? Is self-worth not important? Only if you are identified with the enemy is it not important.

And just because someone says they witnessed something does not make it true. It seems you are buying into someone else's truth because you don't feel worthy enough to find your own. Do you not think your own truth matters at all? What kind of a God would lead us away from feeling our own value and worth as if it weren't important? I'll tell you, it's a god of the personality.

If the Bible interprets itself then why do we have so many denominations? Why so many variations? The Bible does not interpret itself. Man interprets the Bible. Why so many obviously false statements? I detect the work of the father of lies. I think you need to get quiet and go back to the drawing board.

Robert Pate

Banned
No it doesn't. Do you think God would want to keep us away from the soul so that we live our lives without self-worth? Do you suppose the fruits of disconnection from the soul (warfare, violence, madness, injustice, hatred) come from God or the enemy? What is the source of your self-worth? Is self-worth not important? Only if you are identified with the enemy is it not important.

And just because someone says they witnessed something does not make it true. It seems you are buying into someone else's truth because you don't feel worthy enough to find your own. Do you not think your own truth matters at all? What kind of a God would lead us away from feeling our own value and worth as if it weren't important? I'll tell you, it's a god of the personality.

If the Bible interprets itself then why do we have so many denominations? Why so many variations? The Bible does not interpret itself. Man interprets the Bible. Why so many obviously false statements? I detect the work of the father of lies. I think you need to get quiet and go back to the drawing board.

The reason that there are so many religions is because like you, they believe what the want to believe and not what the Bible says.

Robert Pate

Banned
God does whatever He pleases with His Creation.

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Job 23:13-14
13 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.
14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

This is proof that God does not desire all men without exception to be saved, but yet they are not!

~~~~

The scripture says that God is "Not willing that any should perish" 2 Peter 3:9.

You are always perverting God's word in order to promote your phony doctrine.

Nanja

Pate
The scripture says that God is "Not willing that any should perish" 2 Peter 3:9.

Any of who should not perish? What is the Fathers Will?

John 6:39
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

You see, the only ones whom it's God's will that any not perish,
are those whom Christ was made a sin offering for, thus making them Righteous:

2 Cor. 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

In sharp contrast though, there are some living today whom God is reserving to be punished, which are the unjust!

Rev. 22:11
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still:
and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate

Any of who should not perish? What is the Fathers Will?

John 6:39
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

You see, the only ones whom it's God's will that any not perish,
are those whom Christ was made a sin offering for, thus making them Righteous:

2 Cor. 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

In sharp contrast though, there are some living today whom God is reserving to be punished, which are the unjust!

Rev. 22:11
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still:
and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

~~~~

The Bible says that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 and 1 John 4:14.

I get sick and tired of you Calvinist calling John a liar.

Nanja

The Bible says that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 and 1 John 4:14.

I get sick and tired of you Calvinist calling John a liar.

The reality of the situation your in Pate, is that because you remain in a Lost state [blindness of heart Eph. 4:18], the Truth of the Gospel is hid from you; you're prevented from understanding it 2 Cor. 4:3-4!

~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The reality of the situation your in Pate, is that because you remain in a Lost state [blindness of heart Eph. 4:18], the Truth of the Gospel is hid from you; you're prevented from understanding it 2 Cor. 4:3-4!

~~~~

You do not even know who Jesus died for!

1 John 2:2 New International Version (NIV)

2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Prizebeatz1

Honor God's Son or Perish

Your pretending does not justify ignorance of who you are without your beliefs. You've been conditioned to think you're nothing when it's the opposite. Waiting until death to find this out is exactly what the enemy wants.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Last edited: