Honor God's Son or Perish

Robert Pate

Banned
In 2 Peter 2:4 Peter claimed the sinful angels had not yet been judged. How could they be sentenced to everlasting fire if they have not yet been judged?

We won't judge these angels until the Last Day, the Great Day.

Perhaps Peter was looking ahead into the future.

Prizebeatz1

Honor God's Son or Perish

The only thing that I can't figure out is why you have not been banned.

Of course the world will treat the soul with the same hatred and contempt they did Jesus because there is no room for God in their hardened hearts. If there was an option they would crucify the soul. It is judged as sinful and worthy of death even ousted from the trinity. Here is the cornerstone the builders rejected. Without it no one can feel good enough and that is part of the reason for humanity's brutal and vicious attitude towards each other. People have to take out their anger somehow. A scapegoat named Jesus and a blood sacrifice are primitive and barbaric. These cannot do the job. They only make things worse so just quit right now. It is the soul that is the one and only true fulfillment for man. There is no replacement. We can see the effects of the literal Jesus throughout history. Do you think these fruits would come from God? No, they are from the enemy. And notice how the soul is treated as insignificant, trampled upon, spit upon and mocked. It's not a coincidence that the soul has no place to rest its head just like Jesus because Jesus is a metaphor for the soul. Do you think this is simply coincidental?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Last edited:

theophilus

In 2 Peter 2:4 Peter claimed the sinful angels had not yet been judged. How could they be sentenced to everlasting fire if they have not yet been judged?

We won't judge these angels until the Last Day, the Great Day.

Chained in Hell; reserved for judgement.

This is the final judgement:

Rev. 20:11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

Their final judgement is the Lake of Fire. Until THAT day they are chained in Hell and reserved for this judgement.

There is no redemption for them.

Finish your chapter...2 Peter 2:9 then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from temptation, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment, 10 and especially those who indulge the flesh in its corrupt desires and despise authority.

Prizebeatz1

Jesus is God.

:)

The verse says God doesn't judge so Jesus doesn't judge either. And how can Jesus be God if God is infinite and eternal? Jesus is symbolic of the soul which is the infinite and eternal part of us. The bottom line is that we are one with God because of the soul. The literal interpretation never did and never will make sense. It is nothing but a farce. Everybody knows it so let's quit trying to play dumb.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
John 5:22 For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son,

And do you not know the Son has given their judgment to us?

In 1 Corinthians 6:2-3 Paul asks, "Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? Do you not know that we shall judge angels?"

Do you not know?

Prizebeatz1

And do you not know the Son has given their judgment to us?

In 1 Corinthians 6:2-3 Paul asks, "Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? Do you not know that we shall judge angels?"

Do you not know?

Of course. Pass the forbidden fruit to human kind and they don't know when to quit. It is our downfall. God doesn't judge, the soul doesn't judge yet the individual personality and the collective personality don't seem to think it's a problem. It's so common that we think the effects are normal. The adversary says "surely if you eat of the fruit you will not die". We are tempted to continue biting up until this day. It might be okay if we bit once or twice in the garden and then put the fruit away but to continue biting in the free-for-all which has been passed down from generation to generation is a huge problem. This is the real original sin. Judgment is a tool that we can use to better humanity but we blur the lines of where it is appropriate and where it is not. We think God is going to judge us too. We project that judgment onto a scapegoat of Jesus and think a blood sacrifice will save us. It will not. This is old-world thinking that perpetuates misunderstanding and promotes unconsciousness. Most are not even aware of such an issue.

We need to learn when to quit judging. For example, we go to do spiritual work and begin to become frightened when we face the dark empty nature of space that dwells within us. It makes us feel worthless so we grab onto something for dear life. We grab onto a thought of Jesus and repeat it because it blocks our awareness of the underlying fear of the inner emptiness. We are always running away from something and this is how the personality gets built. It is partly a defensive structure that keeps us away from what we judge as bad. Little do we know that emptiness we judge as bad is actually the beginning stages of our relationship to the soul. It is infinite and eternal yet here we are fighting a war against it by fixating our thoughts on Jesus. The personality is glued to its defenses because it judges its feelings of emptiness and takes them to mean it is worthless. It also wants to avoid the unknown and its fear of dying to the emptiness or worse yet, being thrown in hell which it has been conditioned to fear all of its life. This fear comes from the collective personality as it assumes God will treat it just like its authority figures do. It needs to quit judging but its need to find something to hold overcomes it. Thus the judgment becomes its controlling master and as we all know there is only one master. The tool of judgement uses us instead of us using it. The personality will hold onto anything no matter how bad it is. It will hide behind a blade of grass. There is a terrible fear but that fear is the personality's own projection of conditioned responses placed onto God. So it fears God yet there is no fear in God whatsoever. Remember the purity of the virgin.

We can practice non-judgment slowly and surely and then we begin to build the ability to stay with the feelings of deficient worthless emptiness for increasingly longer periods. Eventually the need to grasp thoughts (try lots of meditations) becomes weaker and weaker and we are left with infinite spaciousness. It feels empty and is quite terrifying at first but it becomes an acquired taste as we begin to feel its peaceful effects in the long run (those who wait on the Lord will mount up as eagles). At first the personality will run and hide and resist fiercely. Here is the scattering of the "legions" of voices over the edge of the cliff and into the water below. The miracle of making the shackled man sane is a metaphor for this property of the soul. We are the ones in bondage to the personality and the soul has the power to set us free. Then the emptiness begins to move and transform and mold us to the point where we serve a higher purpose. It morphs into a fullness, a presence that extends to infinity. We can actually feel this. In fact it is necessary for us to feel because it is tied to our self-worth. The empty spaciousness turning into an infinitely full presence is the symbolism behind the miracle of Jesus turning water into wine. God is real but please do not take my word for it. Find out how to experience it for yourself.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Of course. Pass the forbidden fruit to human kind and they don't know when to quit. It is our downfall. God doesn't judge, the soul doesn't judge yet the individual personality and the collective personality don't seem to think it's a problem. It's so common that we think the effects are normal. The adversary says "surely if you eat of the fruit you will not die". We are tempted to continue biting up until this day. It might be okay if we bit once or twice in the garden and then put the fruit away but to continue biting in the free-for-all which has been passed down from generation to generation is a huge problem. This is the real original sin. Judgment is a tool that we can use to better humanity but we blur the lines of where it is appropriate and where it is not. We think God is going to judge us too. We project that judgment onto a scapegoat of Jesus and think a blood sacrifice will save us. It will not. This is old-world thinking that perpetuates misunderstanding and promotes unconsciousness. Most are not even aware of such an issue.

We need to learn when to quit judging. For example, we go to do spiritual work and begin to become frightened when we face the dark empty nature of space that dwells within us. It makes us feel worthless so we grab onto something for dear life. We grab onto a thought of Jesus and repeat it because it blocks our awareness of the underlying fear of the inner emptiness. We are always running away from something and this is how the personality gets built. It is partly a defensive structure that keeps us away from what we judge as bad. Little do we know that emptiness we judge as bad is actually the beginning stages of our relationship to the soul. It is infinite and eternal yet here we are fighting a war against it by fixating our thoughts on Jesus. The personality is glued to its defenses because it judges its feelings of emptiness and takes them to mean it is worthless. It also wants to avoid the unknown and its fear of dying to the emptiness or worse yet, being thrown in hell which it has been conditioned to fear all of its life. This fear comes from the collective personality as it assumes God will treat it just like its authority figures do. It needs to quit judging but its need to find something to hold overcomes it. Thus the judgment becomes its controlling master and as we all know there is only one master. The tool of judgement uses us instead of us using it. The personality will hold onto anything no matter how bad it is. It will hide behind a blade of grass. There is a terrible fear but that fear is the personality's own projection of conditioned responses placed onto God. So it fears God yet there is no fear in God whatsoever. Remember the purity of the virgin.

We can practice non-judgment slowly and surely and then we begin to build the ability to stay with the feelings of deficient worthless emptiness for increasingly longer periods. Eventually the need to grasp thoughts (try lots of meditations) becomes weaker and weaker and we are left with infinite spaciousness. It feels empty and is quite terrifying at first but it becomes an acquired taste as we begin to feel its peaceful effects in the long run (those who wait on the Lord will mount up as eagles). At first the personality will run and hide and resist fiercely. Here is the scattering of the "legions" of voices over the edge of the cliff and into the water below. The miracle of making the shackled man sane is a metaphor for this property of the soul. We are the ones in bondage to the personality and the soul has the power to set us free. Then the emptiness begins to move and transform and mold us to the point where we serve a higher purpose. It morphs into a fullness, a presence that extends to infinity. We can actually feel this. In fact it is necessary for us to feel because it is tied to our self-worth. The empty spaciousness turning into an infinitely full presence is the symbolism behind the miracle of Jesus turning water into wine. God is real but please do not take my word for it. Find out how to experience it for yourself.

All of that and 0 scripture. It is all about self, who is a sinner.

Prizebeatz1

All of that and 0 scripture. It is all about self, who is a sinner.

I guess the forbidden fruit, the healing of the shackled man and the turning water into wine is not in the scriptures. You want me to hand it to you on a platter? I'm sorry but I'm not here to kiss your butt. Also the need for scriptures is mostly a barrier. The desire to hang on to anything, no matter how good, is part of the prison of the personality. The soul is unrestricted and unlimited freedom and liberation. It is a state of becoming one with what IS or the Great I Am. In contrast the personality is always dependent on something. It is trying to avoid reality and that is based in fear, not love.

Yes the personality is sinful but can we forgive ourselves for wanting to hang on so badly? God is infinite forgiveness and the soul has the same properties. So why can't we live in a state of non-judgment? Why do we need to hold on so badly to identifying with being sinful as if that is all there is to us? as if that is the finality of who and what we are? The devil wants to keep us trapped. It diminishes us and tells us the white lie that all we are is sinful. Then we feel obliged to overcompensate and correct what we perceive to be not good enough. It is the personality that restricts our awareness of who and what we are in order to feel comfortable with not losing control and having to confront the unknown. It doesn't think it will survive. There is unconscious pleasure and pride with holding onto the personality as our identity. Without it we feel we would disintegrate into nothing and cease to exist. Notice the fear. The personality is always fighting a war within itself, trying to run and duck from the infinite spaciousness it would feel if it were to let go of the identity it assigns to itself. It resists at all costs and doesn't know it is fighting a war against God. It lives in a state of constant turmoil and this translates to the personal turmoil we feel within ourselves and the unnecessary turmoil humanity has experienced throughout history. We need to clean the inside of the cup and then the outside will become clean as well.

I think you're a full grown man crying because I'm not labelling the different parts of the Bible in my posts. Why so petty? Are we distracting ourselves from going within to experience our own divinity again? Are we trying to find every single reason why we can't turn to the soul and then when we run out reasons we just make up some more because we are identified with the father of lies? Why? Is it such a big deal that I label my posts that you are willing to forgo connecting with what is the source of your own infinite, eternal and unconditional value? What kind of a trade is that? Do you see the delusion in this? Are you proud of it? Are you proud that you are in effect trading your soul for something so petty? Get lost. Oh I forgot. You already are.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
I guess the forbidden fruit, the healing of the shackled man and the turning water into wine is not in the scriptures. You want me to hand it to you on a platter? I'm sorry but I'm not here to kiss your butt. Also the need for scriptures is mostly a barrier. The desire to hang on to anything, no matter how good, is part of the prison of the personality. The soul is unrestricted and unlimited freedom and liberation. It is a state of becoming one with what IS or the Great I Am. In contrast the personality is always dependent on something. It is trying to avoid reality and that is based in fear, not love.

Yes the personality is sinful but can we forgive ourselves for wanting to hang on so badly? God is infinite forgiveness and the soul has the same properties. So why can't we live in a state of non-judgment? Why do we need to hold on so badly to identifying with being sinful as if that is all there is to us? as if that is the finality of who and what we are? The devil wants to keep us trapped. It diminishes us and tells us the white lie that all we are is sinful. Then we feel obliged to overcompensate and correct what we perceive to be not good enough. It is the personality that restricts our awareness of who and what we are in order to feel comfortable with not losing control and having to confront the unknown. It doesn't think it will survive. There is unconscious pleasure and pride with holding onto the personality as our identity. Without it we feel we would disintegrate into nothing and cease to exist. Notice the fear. The personality is always fighting a war within itself, trying to run and duck from the infinite spaciousness it would feel if it were to let go of the identity it assigns to itself. It resists at all costs and doesn't know it is fighting a war against God. It lives in a state of constant turmoil and this translates to the personal turmoil we feel within ourselves and the unnecessary turmoil humanity has experienced throughout history. We need to clean the inside of the cup and then the outside will become clean as well.

I think you're a full grown man crying because I'm not labelling the different parts of the Bible in my posts. Why so petty? Are we distracting ourselves from going within to experience our own divinity again? Are we trying to find every single reason why we can't turn to the soul and then when we run out reasons we just make up some more because we are identified with the father of lies? Why? Is it such a big deal that I label my posts that you are willing to forgo connecting with what is the source of your own infinite, eternal and unconditional value? What kind of a trade is that? Do you see the delusion in this? Are you proud of it? Are you proud that you are in effect trading your soul for something so petty? Get lost. Oh I forgot. You already are.

You need to buy a Bible and read it. You may discover that you are lost and in need of a savior.