Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

I humbly decline to substantiate my words to you as they very well could further break the vessel. A thing I sincerely wish not to do.

Don't get me wrong; a part of me would not hesitate, but I have to attempt to recall and practice what I know to be true.

If you like I could pm you, but I am not promoting it.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

What are you speaking about? This sounds different to me.
I might not be understanding what you mean though.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I humbly decline to substantiate my words to you as they very well could further break the vessel. A thing I sincerely wish not to do.

Don't get me wrong; a part of me would not hesitate, but I have to attempt to recall and practice what I know to be true.

peace

They will not accept what you have to say even with the scripture.

They are hardened to the core.

We have to show God's power in den of lions.

popsthebuilder

You have a very active imagination if you have read all that into what I've shared. :chuckle:

Clearly, you don't have a clue about anything I've said. Could it be you are unfamiliar with Paul's Gospel of Salvation and his teachings on the law? Rather than me leading the poor lost sheep astray, you are joining in with those false brethren who have come to spy out our liberty and hope to bring us under the same bondage you're under.

Try actually reading about the law as Paul sees it and how the RISEN LORD revealed it to Paul, instead of preaching how we should practice it.

Galatians 2:4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:​

I will tell you one time to stop reading too much into what I say.

If I used the word " you", it was not meant to you as an individual.

I am not threatening you. I am simply asking that you step back and relax. Attempt to read my posts without bias.

If you want to know how I act towards one I perceive to be a deciever then look at my posts towards Truster.

I have no reason to make such claims about you.

peace

popsthebuilder

What are you speaking about? This sounds different to me.
I might not be understanding what you mean though.
A faith that is partial is still counted as righteousness in the sight of GOD towards the ignorant. It is not their fault they have been lead astray. I have the power to utterly break the cracked vessel by attempting to fix it. I have the ability to show the cracked pot for what it is, bit not the power to make it wholly new. Only the Christ can do that which I am not. If they have faith in Jesus the Christ though powers in high places have wholly attempted to lead them far off then it is indeed counted to them for righteousness.

I can choose to allow one to consider me wholly wrong, or I can choose not to hide their own defect. I do, generally attempt to not showcase the error of others unless I find it very detrimental towards those striving to be faithful.

peace

popsthebuilder

They will not accept what you have to say even with the scripture.

They are hardened to the core.

We have to show God's power in den of lions.
I find that you seemingly grasp nearly everything I say.

That is interesting to me personally. I cannot explain why.

You will no doubt return home, that abode of light, lest you wholly change for the worse. Not because you understand me. But because you do understand.

Your relinquishing is showing.

Sorry; that last bit was a poor attempt at an obscure joke.

peace

God's Truth

The context of who Messiah was speaking with and why Messiah said what He did.

As far as Nicodemus was concerned he was expecting the Messiah to come only for the Hebrews. A savior for the Jews…the Messiah, ‘’the consolation of Israel’’ as Simeon attested (Luke 2:25). The Jews were not waiting for the consolation of a chosen people from all nations of the world, just the consolation of the chosen nation of Israel.

So when Nicodemus heard that, Elohim so loved the world (all the other nations as well as Israel) and that whosoever trusteth ( Jews, Gentiles, Barbarians, Parthians, Medes and so on) He was being told that there was no longer a restriction on Agapé, but whosoever from wheresoever would be saved, if they are gifted with trust.

You believe a person cannot trust/believe in God after learning of Him.

That is a false doctrine.

We do not get faith supernaturally, as many teach, but we get faith in a very human way, from reading the supernatural message!

Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:17. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You will no doubt return home, that abode of light, lest you wholly change for the worse. Not because you understand me. But because you do understand.

peace

most of us are like minded. So I understand perfectly. I can spot them right away.

That's why I am not afraid to speak my mind without being vague.

And I know Jesus' teachings very well:)

glorydaz

The good news is that Jesus is telling us how to be saved. The good news is that what he tells us to do is light, easy, and not burdensome. The gift is given to those who do what he says.

You are blessed as his family member and friend if you obey.

He tells us in this world we will have tribulation. Are you preaching a prosperity doctrine now?

You will never enter unless. What don't you get about it?

The Bible says Jesus came with grace. The Bible says Jesus preached the good news but YOU SAY where is it!

Matthew 9:35
[ Workers for the Harvest ] Then Jesus went throughout all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and sickness.

Matthew 11:5
The blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the poor have good news proclaimed to them.

That's the good news of the Kingdom of David. Did it come yet? No, Jesus was rejected by those to whom He was sent. Miraculous healings...those were signs for the Jews, but the Jews rejected Him.

Acts 2:22-23 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

The Good News for us is a FREE GIFT of eternal life...not just healings while we walk this earth. That Good News (Gospel) is Paul's...we are saved when we believe. As I've explained, BELIEVING is the Obedience of Faith. Accept the Gift by Faith or you won't receive it at all.

Eph. 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.​

God's Truth

peace

No, popsthebuilder, you cannot claim that those who don't understand you have a lesser light.

We go by our fruits, and that fruit you just said was too much like the false judges here who hate us for obeying.

God's Truth

He tells us in this world we will have tribulation. Are you preaching a prosperity doctrine now?

How would you ever get that out of Jesus saying his works are light and easy?

That's the good news of the Kingdom of David. Did it come yet? No, Jesus was rejected by those to whom He was sent. Miraculous healings...those were signs for the Jews, but the Jews rejected Him.

Are you kidding? Paul and Barnabas did signs and wonders too.

Acts 14:3
So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to perform signs and wonders.

Even the Gentiles did signs of speaking in tongues and prophesying.

The Good News for us is a FREE GIFT of eternal life...not just healings while we walk this earth.
What?
That Good News (Gospel) is Paul's...we are saved when we believe. As I've explained, BELIEVING is the Obedience of Faith. Accept the Gift by Faith or you won't receive it at all.
The obedience of faith means you have faith and obey.

Eph. 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Jesus saves those who obey.

glorydaz

peace

No thanks, I wouldn't want to risk breaking any vessel.

popsthebuilder

Well, Pops, please pay close attention. I can claim someone is ignorant when I see them being ignorant, but I couldn't claim to be ignorant, myself, while claiming I can see. Get it?
I do. She claims to be a student which at times includes being ignorant of some things at some times, as we all are.

glorydaz

And being faithful is synonymous with being devout and loving without condition.

How does one proclaim a single, true, unconditional love while putting their own wants above those of the beloved?

peace

By the way, by beloved I meant GOD.

By the way; the unsaved are the lost sheep, those in need of the Gospel.

Well, I have no real idea what you meant, and I've read it over more than once. :idunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.