Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The nuns passed on UOHS Unregenerate Old Hag Sindrome ...

... stinking nuns obedience teaching. It sticks to you like the leprosy ...

PSS The stink of self-justness is putrid.

Were you brought up a FRC Filthy Roman Catholic?

It's another of those YES/NO questions you can't seem to answer.

By the way. I'm catholic.

Alright now! If the thread is going to degenerate into names and bickering, well, people are upset, maybe it needs to close. Do you think?

ClimateSanity

But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 10:33.

You supposedly have a close relationship with Jesus and you won't tell a soul about it except that you always obey.

Truster

You are a liar a false witness.

I wasn't taught transubstantiation.

I am a sinner.(Repentant)

My testimony was detailed on TOL over a period 4 weeks, but it was deleted. In a nutshell. I didn't ask to be saved. I didn't want to be saved, but I was.

So these are my answers to the questions I asked you. Nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed about.

God's Truth

I wasn't taught transubstantiation.

I am a sinner.

My testimony was detailed on TOL over a period 4 weeks, but it was deleted. In a nutshell. I didn't ask to be saved. I didn't want to be saved, but I was.

So these are my answers to the questions I asked you. Nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed about.

If you do not want to be saved you will not be saved, if you do not ask, you will not receive.

Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Matthew 7:8
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

Matthew 7:11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

glorydaz

What up my olde deary?

Just noting that you refuse to respond to those who see through you and your full blown malarky. I'm surprised you finally responded to something I post.

When I've corrected you and pointed out your Calvinist ideas, you get your poor little feelings hurt....like the spoiled child you are.

Do you think for a minute you're fooling anyone as you strut your pathetic little person across the stage of TOL? But, I warn you, little yoshi, old ladies know how to deal with little foolish boys. :yoshi:

Truster

I coined the title UOHS Unregenerate Old Hag Sindrome in response to posts like this.

A young guy I knew who spent some time in a homeless refuge run by nuns threw himself in front of a train. He'd spoken to me the despair he felt by them making him say prayers or not have food. The teaching of obediance to the unregenerate has devastating consequences.

That is why I call her a nun indoctrinated old hag, because like them, she demands self-righteous behaviour.

The things that drove this boy to chuck himself in front of a train was the filthy teaching of nuns. It is because of this I call them filthy nuns. Not because of body odor or anything physically filthy, but because of what they teach and force others to do or try to live up to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5GxZbhlCLg

glorydaz

“Be appalled, O heavens, at this; be shocked, be utterly desolate, declares the Lord,

for my people have committed two evils:

they have forsaken me, the fountain of living waters, and hewed out cisterns for themselves,

broken cisterns that can hold no water.” (Jeremiah 2:12-13)

Oh look, he's pretending he has a thundering voice like the Lord God. :chuckle:

glorydaz

The things that drove this boy to chuck himself in front of a train was the filthy teaching of nuns. It is because of this I call them filthy nuns. Not because of body odor or anything physically filthy, but because of what they teach and force others to do or try to live up to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5GxZbhlCLg

Yep, here come the excuses. :chew:

And what's your excuse for posting old hag pictures suggesting I replace my avatar with one of them?

Truster

If you do not want to be saved you will not be saved, if you do not ask, you will not receive.

Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Matthew 7:8
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

Matthew 7:11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

All those statements are directed at the regenerate and not the unregenerate.

You must really be ashamed of Messiah if you can't testify about His grace. So you haven't experienced His grace.

glorydaz

All those statements are directed at the regenerate and not the unregenerate.

You must really be ashamed of Messiah if you can't testify about His grace. So you haven't experienced His grace.

Nonsense. Everyone still means everyone. You rail on God's UNtruth for her Catholic leanings, yet you have swallowed whole the Calvinist teachings you were brought up with.

Acts 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:​

Status
Not open for further replies.