Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

So you cannot explain how you serve Jesus?

I have no reason to explain anything to you. I have answered your questions sincerely. That doesn't seem to satisfy you. Your problem not mine. I will sleep tonight with a clear conscience. In fact I'm off to bed as I have a 12 mile hike tomorrow.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
But, you go right ahead and tell us how you obey better than other folks, and how you overcome the flesh. We can see who is getting the glory in your world.

Why do you distort her comments? She never says she obey better than other folks, not even once. None of us claim we obey better than other folks.

This is why I say you are dishonest. You are the wicked ones.

popsthebuilder

They were saved by grace through trust. Not by works or the keeping of the law.

Anyone attempting to keep the law must do so in intent, in thought, in word and in deed perfectly every moment of every day. Failure in one part means failure in all. When I was first saved I used to try and do this and time myself. Try it and if you think you're succeeding that's pride and you've failed.
Trust in GOD and the example of the Christ cannot bring about knowing sin. To say so is knowing lie....Read the book friend

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

glorydaz

God manifest in flesh doesn't mean that Jesus is God, it means exactly what it says, that God was manifest in flesh, and he was made manifest through Christ. It says in the Bible that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself.

You can say that and not see? :dead:

Why did Paul say that the head of Christ is God?

If you'd can't see what is so obvious as "God manifest in the flesh", what makes you think you can understand what Paul is saying concerning headship?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It seems that truster decided to ally with MADs.

He has been thanking MADs comments.

figurers.

So much for giving him the benefit of doubt.

might as well since he does not believe in honoring Jesus' teachings as the most protestant churches.

ClimateSanity

It seems that truster decided to ally with MADs.

He has been thanking MADs comments.

figurers.

So much for giving him the benefit of doubt.

might as well since he does not believe in honoring Jesus' teachings as the most protestant churches.
You are a slanderer. Trusted never dishonored Jesus's teachings.

popsthebuilder

You, Truster said:

"He was being told that there was no longer a restriction on Agapé, but whosoever from wheresoever would be saved, if they are gifted with trust."

You contradict yourself with your own words in a singular sentence.

No restriction on unconditional love means just that. If it was only for those "gifted" with trust wholly aside from the own submission then it wouldn't be unconditional.

Again you make the Spirit of GOD out to be evil. You are attempting to deceive whether you realize it or not. The truth is far from you.

peace

God's Truth

If I didn't have the anointing that teaches all things and distinguishes between the good and the vile. I would have fallen in your trap and spoken peace to a hypocrite. As it is I do not sin by doing so, but I'm exceedingly and abundantly blessed, by your speaking evil of me...as per the promise.

Those who fall into the trap don't know they are in the trap. It takes great humbleness, which Jesus tells us we must have. Humble yourself and you might be released from Satan's trap.

popsthebuilder

This poor woman doesn't know a thing about the righteousness of faith. :sigh:

She's like the Jews...great zeal but not according to knowledge.

Romans 10:1-3
Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.​
And in their ignorance are safe from judgement against them on what they were ignorant of.

Status
Not open for further replies.