Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

I do not believe that just because someone says they believe that it means they are righteous.

As for some of the other things you said, I just don't know what you mean.

I was attempting to say that if someone has a level of belief even though they have been lead astray by anothers' doing that it is counted to them for righteousness.
6501e34355816981ba7cca25224ead81.jpg
c977c7f4854c94a788d745b080dfc7a1.jpg
8f3ddd1a92edf3b3e456fd9a67ea500f.jpg

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I certainly can't call her God's "Truth" when she doesn't preach His truth. That's called honesty.

I don't care if I'm slandered. Why are you projecting your feelings onto me?

Ok good for you.

But you certainly are vile woman. You don't have Christian trait of godliness.

that's what happens when you dishonor Jesus' teachings and claim to be saved.

God's Truth

I certainly can't call her God's "Truth" when she doesn't preach His truth. That's called honesty.
All I want is God's Truth and there is nothing wrong with using that as my screen name.

Of course I believe I am preaching God's Truth; what in the world do you think you are teaching?

I don't care if I'm slandered. Why are you projecting your feelings onto me?

I believe Meshak about that.

God's Truth

I was attempting to say that if someone has a level of belief even though they have been lead astray by anothers' doing that it is counted to them for righteousness.

I don't see that from the scriptures you gave.

Someone led glorydaz astray, but she still will be held accountable for what she says and does. I don't see anything righteous in some people, no matter that they say they believe.

popsthebuilder

Someone led glorydaz astray, but she still will be held accountable for what she says and does. I don't see anything righteous in some people, no matter that they say they believe.
I didn't mean that they are righteous, just that their ability to have faith regardless of being lead astray is to their credit. All will be weighed against their works.

The scripture was more a reference to the latter part of the initial post you asked about; that a cracked vessel still holds some substance where as if I was to show the faults of the faith of another who is deeply intrenched in their doctrines then it could well weaken their faith. I don't want to do that is all.

peace; we may not wholly agree and I very well could be wrong. I do hope I explained it a little better.

I did not mean that that individual was right or righteous.

peace

God's Truth

I didn't mean that they are righteous, just that their ability to have faith regardless of being lead astray is to their credit. All will be weighed against their works.

The scripture was more a reference to the latter part of the initial post you asked about; that a cracked vessel still holds some substance where as if I was to show the faults of the faith of another who is deeply intrenched in their doctrines then it could well weaken their faith. I don't want to do that is all.

peace; we may not wholly agree and I very well could be wrong. I do hope I explained it a little better.

I did not mean that that individual was right or righteous.

peace

Thank you for explaining. I still don't know how though that preaching scriptures to such a person could totally break them?

popsthebuilder

Thank you for explaining. I still don't know how though that preaching scriptures to such a person could totally break them?
It won't break them in a literal sense. It will weaken their faith leading them further from GOD. They will have no escape from the truth.. mercy is the rule more often than not I find. The only real justice is mercy as far as you and I are concerned at this point it seems.

I mean no offence

peace

God's Truth

glorydaz,

You said the apostles did signs and miracles for the Jews. I gave you scripture about how Paul did signs and miracles for the Gentiles too. Why haven't you acknowledged being corrected?

God's Truth

It won't break them in a literal sense. It will weaken their faith leading them further from GOD.

I have been concerned about that while I preach here. However, how can you debate someone and not preach what you know is truth? How can you hold back?

glorydaz

THEN WHY did you go against me?

Your claim is your obedience is why you were saved and why you stay saved. That's why I "go against" you.

Then WHAT is God working in you to do? You are the odd one.

If I spent time pondering myself, I might start boasting, as you do. I might say, Wow, look what God had ME do. Look how God used ME. I must be really something. I think everyone should being as obedient as I am. :banana:

No thanks. It's His business.

popsthebuilder

I have been concerned about that while I preach here. However, how can you debate someone and not preach what you know is truth? How can you hold back?
In attempting at all times; especially those of reactive emotion, to recall and heed what is known of the will of GOD towards man.

Again; I find the rule is mercy. Love is merciful and I am no judge in my current state.

peace

glorydaz

glorydaz,

You said the apostles did signs and miracles for the Jews. I gave you scripture about how Paul did signs and miracles for the Gentiles too. Why haven't you acknowledged being corrected?

Paul didn't just preach to the Gentiles. Why do you think you are able to "correct" anyone when you can't even restate what someone has said?

God's Truth

Your claim is your obedience is why you were saved and why you stay saved. That's why I "go against" you.

If I spent time pondering myself, I might start boasting, as you do. I might say, Wow, look what God had ME do. Look how God used ME. I must be really something. I think everyone should being as obedient as I am. :banana:

No thanks. It's His business.

So you WILL NOT say what work God is doing in you.

You go against me for preaching obedience, but it is something God likes for us to do.

James 5:20 remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins.

Matthew 13:43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Acts 5:32 Peter and the other apostles replied: "We must obey God rather than men."

glorydaz

That's right. Paul led me astray over forty years ago. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.