Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

And why did he do that? Because they weren't living by the will of God! They weren't obeying God, and they were putting their flesh before him. That's why Jesus did what he did, he didn't do it to those who loved God from their hearts and lived by his will!

I see you have a stock answer to everything.

The reason those who preach a false gospel are chased off with a "whip" (albeit a tongue lashing) is because they (and you when the shoe fits) are doing despite to the very word of God.

Psalm 69:9
For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.​

Nang

TOL Subscriber
"Whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment." I John 3:22-23 (Matthew 22:37-40)

Christians are called to be holy, for He is holy. I Peter 1:13-16

Anyone who thinks it unnecessary for the believer to obey unto holiness, is practicing Antinomianism. Which is "Lawlessness."

popsthebuilder

What are you smoking, Pops? That was a leap only the high could make.

I'm not lost. The law condemns and finds men guilty.

When I saw that, I moved on. Why haven't you all is my question?

Do you enjoy being in bondage?

Firstly the law is written on the heart and it guides.

Blasheme of the Holy Spirit is making the Spirit of GOD out to be evil, guiding the lost sheep further astray. By preaching that we as faithful servants of GOD do not have to actually serve God is simply wrong and promotes a life of sin which is evil. Think of the implications of telling people they are free to sin. Really just look around you at the condition of man at this stage in our history.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

glorydaz

And being faithful is synonymous with being devout and loving without condition.

How does one proclaim a single, true, unconditional love while putting their own wants above those of the beloved?

peace

First you're confusing faith with faithfulness.

Second, can you back up anything you say with scripture, or does it just sound good to your ears?

Third, what does putting ones own wants above others have anything to do with anything under discussion here? Again, it sounds good....

Fourth, the unsaved are not my "beloved".

popsthebuilder

When Messiah paid my debt for every single sin I'd commit. The debt was paid in full. There is nothing that I can think, say or do that isn't paid for. This doesn't mean that I sin because I know it's paid for. Perish the thought. Psalm 23 relates to the exact circumstances of my life. It's all about what the Almighty has done, is doing and has promised to do in my life. Every day is covered.

Yah Veh Raah
I lack not
He reposeth me
in sprouting folds
He guideth me
beside waters of rest
He resotoreth my soul

He leadeth me in the paths of justness
for his names sake
Yea, though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death
I shall awe no evil
For Thou art with me
thy scion and thy crutch
they sigh over me

Thou arrangest a table at my face
in the presence of my tribulators
thou anointest my head with ointment
my cup satiateth

Surely goodness and mercy pursue me
all the days of my life
And I settle
in the house of Yah Veh
for a length of days.

1 Peter 2:25
For ye were as wandering sheep;*
but are now returned
unto the Shepherd and Episcopate
of your souls.
Episcopate; one who scopes, an inspector, inspection.
He leadeth me in the paths of justness
for his names sake
Yea, though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death
I shall awe no evil.

How can you claim be lead justly, and awe no evil if you don't even attempt to follow the teachings of the Christ?

popsthebuilder

You have never had a thought that is sincere.
That makes perfect sense.

If one has thought and or emotion about a thing then they ascribe a level of value to it based on those emotions and thoughts. If a thing has some value whatsoever to said individual then they indeed have the capacity to have sincerity towards it.

peace

God's Truth

Unless, unless, unless, if, if, if....That's the "good news"? Where's the FREE GIFT? :chew:
The good news is that Jesus is telling us how to be saved. The good news is that what he tells us to do is light, easy, and not burdensome. The gift is given to those who do what he says.

You are blessed as his family member and friend if you obey.

You will never enter unless. What don't you get about it?

The Bible says Jesus came with grace. The Bible says Jesus preached the good news but YOU SAY where is it!

Matthew 9:35
[ Workers for the Harvest ] Then Jesus went throughout all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and sickness.

Matthew 11:5
The blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the poor have good news proclaimed to them.

glorydaz

Firstly the law is written on the heart and it guides.

Blasheme of the Holy Spirit is making the Spirit of GOD out to be evil, guiding the lost sheep further astray. By preaching that we as faithful servants of GOD do not have to actually serve God is simply wrong and promotes a life of sin which is evil. Think of the implications of telling people they are free to sin. Really just look around you at the condition of man at this stage in our history.

You have a very active imagination if you have read all that into what I've shared. :chuckle:

Clearly, you don't have a clue about anything I've said. Could it be you are unfamiliar with Paul's Gospel of Salvation and his teachings on the law? Rather than me leading the poor lost sheep astray, you are joining in with those false brethren who have come to spy out our liberty and hope to bring us under the same bondage you're under.

Try actually reading about the law as Paul sees it and how the RISEN LORD revealed it to Paul, instead of preaching how we should practice it.

Galatians 2:4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:​

God's Truth

I think you'll find that it is the scriptures that call men wicked.

The wicked are not wicked because they perform wicked acts. They perform wicked acts because they are wicked.

Following Jesus without having been saved is just a form of religion and is in itself wickedness.

There are many instances in the Bible where the Almighty professed His anger at being served.

Please don't think my aim is to offend. My aim is purely to warn people and wake them up. It doesn't call for nice and pleasant words it calls for forthrightness and pure unadulterated truth. People get offended with what I say, but Paul used the same language.

He called certain people haters of God (Romans 1:30), fools (1 Corinthians 15:36) accursed (Galatians 1:8-9), dogs (Philippians 3:2), liars (1 Timothy 1:10) and bastards (Hebrews 12:8 KJV)

People being offended and hatred didn't prevent Paul and that's good enough for me as well.

You are no Paul. Not only that, Paul didn't verbally abuse people and say such things repeatedly.

You are the one in falseness, and Jesus says in the same way you judge others, you will be judged.

popsthebuilder

One can't claim ignorance once they claim to see. That's when they become false teachers.

John 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
You claimed her ignorance friend, how do you now take it back so readily?

popsthebuilder

Second, can you back up anything you say with scripture, or does it just sound good to your ears?

Third, what does putting ones own wants above others have anything to do with anything under discussion here? Again, it sounds good....

I humbly decline to substantiate my words to you as they very well could further break the vessel. A thing I sincerely wish not to do.

Don't get me wrong; a part of me would not hesitate, but I have to attempt to recall and practice what I know to be true.

If you like I could pm you, but I am not promoting it.

peace

God's Truth

Because nobody can keep the commandments and live. He wanted the young man to try and when he had tried and failed he would have been ripe for salvation. Anyone who thinks they are keeping the law is delude and under wrath.

Jesus says people obeyed.

Luke 1:6 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.

Jesus knew the rich man cared more about his riches than God, for Jesus in the flesh was right in front of him and he did not go and follow him and help lay the foundation.

popsthebuilder

By the way, by beloved I meant GOD.

By the way; the unsaved are the lost sheep, those in need of the Gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.