Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

I just had a neg rep from musterion asking which fruit of the spirit was this statement made from and he called me a hypocrite.

In which case he would have made the same accusation towards Messiah:

You would have accused Messiah Yah Shua to be guilty of not loving his neighbor as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people:

Hypocrites (Matthew 6:2,5; 7:5; 15:7; 16:3; 22:18; 23:13,14,15,23,25,27,29; Mark 7:6; Luke 6:42; 11:44; 12:56; 13:15)

Vipers (Matthew 12:34; 23:33)

Dogs (Matthew 7:6; Revelation 22:15).

Swine (Matthew 7:6)

Children of hell (Matthew 23:15)

Fools (Matthew 23:17,19; Luke 11:40; 12:20; 24:25)

Blind (Matthew 15:14; 23:16,17,19,24,26; Revelation 3:17)

Serpents (Matthew 23:33)

Of their father the devil (John 8:44), liars (John 8:55; Revelation 2:2)

And their denomination or cult a synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9)

You would have despised Him, because these are the words He would have used to describe you.

As you accuse the saints, you accuse and curse the Master.

You are no Christ.
Jesus didn't verbally abuse and belittle others as you do. You constantly say the worst things you can think of to say. That is verbal abuse.
You blasphemy Jesus when you compare him to you.

God's Truth

I haven't got a clue what a neg rep is, but, musterion is right, and to revile is a work of the flesh and not a fruit of the spirit, there is no need to call another things like "a crazy bag lady"

And you are not our Lord Jesus!

Christ Jesus rebuked those who went against him and didn't believe in him, you rebuke those who love him. You're wrong to speak to others in the way that you do, your far too above yourself!

Thank you so much, marhig.

Truster

I haven't got a clue what a neg rep is, but, musterion is right, and to revile is a work of the flesh and not a fruit of the spirit, there is no need to call another things like "a crazy bag lady"

And you are not our Lord Jesus!

Christ Jesus rebuked those who went against him and didn't believe in him, you rebuke those who love him. You're wrong to speak to others in the way that you do, your far too above yourself!

I also rebuke those that oppose the truth and the trust. If hypocrites, false teachers and false brethren choose to hide behind a facade of truth then they need to be flushed out.

Saxon Hammer

I also rebuke those that oppose the truth and the trust. If hypocrites, false teachers and false brethren choose to hide behind a facade of truth then they need to be flushed out.

From your signature

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

You must argue with yourself often as the bible itself is the words of men about God.

God does not need the "written word" to make changes.

The "Tree of Knowledge" is planted in the "Garden of Eden" and it is the roots that provide the life and the leaves at the ends of the branches that provide the "Energy".

When we climb out on any one branch it is easy to think that all branches are like our own. However just with real trees in real life each branch is separate. To follow one singular branch leads to a singular view that in science leads to "breakthroughs" but often for most limits the available views.

After all you are most comfortable EXACTLY where you are and have NO intention of moving as the EGG you sit upon is most important to you.

P.S. Have you been banned from this site before?

Truster

From your signature

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

You must argue with yourself often as the bible itself is the words of men about God.

God does not need the "written word" to make changes.

The "Tree of Knowledge" is planted in the "Garden of Eden" and it is the roots that provide the life and the leaves at the ends of the branches that provide the "Energy".

When we climb out on any one branch it is easy to think that all branches are like our own. However just with real trees in real life each branch is separate. To follow one singular branch leads to a singular view that in science leads to "breakthroughs" but often for most limits the available views.

After all you are most comfortable EXACTLY where you are and have NO intention of moving as the EGG you sit upon is most important to you.

P.S. Have you been banned from this site before?

Do they allow sharp objects in the facility you're in?

popsthebuilder

I just had a neg rep from musterion asking which fruit of the spirit was this statement made from and he called me a hypocrite.

In which case he would have made the same accusation towards Messiah:

You would have accused Messiah Yah Shua to be guilty of not loving his neighbor as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people:

Hypocrites (Matthew 6:2,5; 7:5; 15:7; 16:3; 22:18; 23:13,14,15,23,25,27,29; Mark 7:6; Luke 6:42; 11:44; 12:56; 13:15)

Vipers (Matthew 12:34; 23:33)

Dogs (Matthew 7:6; Revelation 22:15).

Swine (Matthew 7:6)

Children of hell (Matthew 23:15)

Fools (Matthew 23:17,19; Luke 11:40; 12:20; 24:25)

Blind (Matthew 15:14; 23:16,17,19,24,26; Revelation 3:17)

Serpents (Matthew 23:33)

Of their father the devil (John 8:44), liars (John 8:55; Revelation 2:2)

And their denomination or cult a synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9)

You would have despised Him, because these are the words He would have used to describe you.

As you accuse the saints, you accuse and curse the Master.
It's a good thing you aren't a saint then.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

I never rebuke those that are loved by Him. Only those that say they love Him and yet hate "us" who are born of Him.

"us" you should know by now, but I doubt that you understand.
And your excuse for your hatred for me?

Go back, see who was kind and who was the accuser.

You spit nothing but utter confusion, poorly masked as truth.

Thankfully, even the ignorant/ innocent can spot your deception.

I still hope you find find that narrow path....the one that doesn't lead to destruction.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.