Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

From reading that, it looks like William Huntington believed that we should through faith obey God, because to be a doer of the word, is to obey God and live by his will and not be a hearer only!

You read it, but couldn't understand it, because you don't recognise this as an experience.

marhig

You read it, but couldn't understand it, because you don't recognise this as an experience.
Truster, I have to live before God how believe it is right to do so, and I believe that it's right to live by his will and obey him and Christ in my daily life. And follow the teachings of Jesus, listen to my conscience and turn from sin as he shows me and guides me by his Spirit in my heart.

Now you can call this evil and wicked if you wish, but I know it's the truth.

Truster

Truster, I have to live before God how believe it is right to do so, and I believe that it's right to live by his will and obey him and Christ in my daily life. And follow the teachings of Jesus, listen to my conscience and turn from sin as he shows me and guides me by his Spirit in my heart.

Now you can call this evil and wicked if you wish, but I know it's the truth.

You keep proving by what you say that you think it is of him that willeth and of him that runneth and it is of free will and not of Elohim that shows mercy.

Romans 9:16kjv

PS and not you only, but all those that thank you for the filth you :vomit: forth.

marhig

You keep proving by what you say that you think it is of him that willeth and of him that runneth and it is of free will and not of Elohim that shows mercy.

PS and not you only, but all those that thank you for the filth you :vomit: forth.
So be it, may God forgive you for calling it filth to say that it's right to obey him and do his will!

And God shows mercy but we have free will to believe in him and do his will, or not.

Even Jesus himself said, not my will but thy will be done!

Truster

So be it, may God forgive you for calling it filth to say that it's right to obey him and do his will!

I didn't say that, you just did.

What I said is YOU are the proponent of filthy doctrine and out of the mouth pour the contents of the heart*. This means, without shadow of doubt, you have an unregenerate heart*. The same goes for all those that agree with the filth :vomit:

"But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man".

heart* in this post does not mean blood pump in any instance and that includes the scripture.

The will of Messiah was in perfect harmony with the will of the Father. Your will is directly opposed.

marhig

What I said is YOU are the proponent of filthy doctrine and out of the mouth pour the contents of the heart*. This means, without shadow of doubt, you have an unregenerate heart*. The same goes for all those that agree with the filth :vomit:

"But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man".

heart* in this post does not mean blood pump in any instance and that includes the scripture.

The will of Messiah was in perfect harmony with the will of the Father. Your will is directly opposed.
Are you for real? I'm saying that we are to live by the will of God and obey him, and that we are to love God with all our hearts and minds and our neighbour as ourselves, and you're saying that what is coming out of my mouth is filth?

This is what Jesus Christ taught us to do. Are you really so blind that you cannot see this?

What am I saying that is filthy doctrine? Can you quote the filthy doctrine I have said please? And actually what I have said, not a Truster version!! Thanks

Truster

Are you for real? I'm saying that we are to live by the will of God and obey him, and that we are to love God with all our hearts and minds and our neighbour as ourselves, and you're saying that what is coming out of my mouth is filth?

This is what Jesus Christ taught us to do. Are you really so blind that you cannot see this?

What am I saying that is filthy doctrine? Can you quote the filthy doctrine I have said please? Thanks

Everything you think, say and do is sinful. Sin in the eyes* of the Almighty is filth. You cannot worship in spirit and in truth, because you are in erroneous error.

eyes* not the physical eyes.

Not just you, but anyone, who agrees with you.

marhig

Everything you think, say and do is sinful. Sin in the eyes* of the Almighty is filth. You cannot worship in spirit and in truth, because you are in erroneous error.

Truster, again, you are judging me and others here, and you don't know me and you don't know my life, you have never even met me, so you don't know what I think, do, or say in my every day life you can't see how I live and only God can know these things as only he truly knows our hearts! You really need to be careful how you judge others, because you're not judging by the word of God but by your flesh and by what you think I'm doing!

I have forgiven everything you say about me, and I pray that God forgives you too.

By the way, don't forget to quote the filthy doctrine I'm supposed to have written when you get a chance, and don't pick and choose little bits but whole posts so I can see the context in which it is written, thanks

Ok I'm off, got things to do.

Truster

Truster, again, you are judging me and others here, and you don't know me and you don't know my life, you have never even met me, so you don't know what I think, do, or say in my every day life you can't see how I live and only God can know these things as only he truly knows our hearts! You really need to be careful how you judge others, because you're not judging by the word of God but by your flesh and by what you think I'm doing!

I have forgiven everything you say about me, and I pray that God forgives you too.

By the way, don't forget to quote the filthy doctrine I'm supposed to have written when you get a chance, thanks

Ok I'm off, got things to do.

I read your posts and by your words you are judged and your support for others that speak filth.

popsthebuilder

As if mercy is somehow negated by abiding.

More lies confusion and misdirection propagated as truth.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

If that was the case you would easily and clearly be able to verify and substsnciate your false claim with unmolested, within context scripture.

popsthebuilder

Erroneous error?

Is there some other sort?

Truster

Erroneous error?

Is there some other sort?

Tautological expressions are useful in certain circumstances. Paul used it once in describing sin. Erroneous error the filthiness of filth are perfectly acceptable in the context in which they are used.

It's a grammatical usage that has a name and is useful when driving home a point.

Truster

Literally nonsensical statement.

What you call nonsensical has its basis in scripture:..."and by thy words thou shalt be condemned".

It's my fault I suppose as I should have warned you that I don't voice opinions. If I post it then it has a spiritual root found in scripture.

Truster

If that was the case you would easily and clearly be able to verify and substsnciate your false claim with unmolested, within context scripture.

There are at least 6 verses of scripture in my post. Those that know and love the truth will recognise them.

Truster

As if mercy is somehow negated by abiding.

More lies confusion and misdirection propagated as truth.

You are not a recipient of mercy. You are under law and therefore wrath. You continually prove this by posting falsehood and agreeing with others that do likewise. Approval of sin is equal to the committing of sin.

Did you have to look up propagated before turning my words on me?

popsthebuilder

What you call nonsensical has its basis in scripture:..."and by thy words thou shalt be condemned".

It's my fault I suppose as I should have warned you that I don't voice opinions. If I post it then it has a spiritual root found in scripture.
I heard your nonsense before.

Check your non sentence and you may catch what I mean.

As if I am going against scripture by letting you know your sentence made little to no sense whatsoever.

Such a haughty elitist.

Status
Not open for further replies.