Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

Here you go.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

MY obedience and righteousness is not even in the equation.
You seem to be missing the last parts of those verses.

It is effectual

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

You sin. I get that. No problem with that.

I trust that the Lord Jesus Christ paid the debt IN FULL.
That is is by HIS obedience and righteousness, and none of mine. (Romans 5:18-19)

In other words, in Christ I have no debt at all.
And if I were to think I did, then it would not be grace (UNMERITED favor).

Romans 4:4-6 KJV
(4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
(5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

And let me add verse 6 so you can see about David.

(6) Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

David was not imputed righteousness because of his deeds (his deeds were atrocious and they deserved death that the law GOD prescribed says should have happened to him).
He stopped doing that sin for the simple fact that the man was dead and David could murder him no more.
David murdered that man because he coveted and lusted after his wife and had sex with her and got her pregnant.
But he did not stop coveting her and having sex with her.

And STILL, GOD imputed righteousness to him.
Not because of David's regret, but because David fully trusted in the only one that could save - the Lord and Savior. (Romans 5:18-19)

Sweet dreams.
TOL will still be here tomorrow.
It isn't a debt you must pay, but a love and thankfulness you are to reciprocate.

God's Truth

That would be sinners, GT.
Repentant sinners.

Paul's gospel as revealed to him from the risen Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ.
I didn’t even get to what Paul says because I was saved before then.
How much of sin did the Lord Jesus Christ NOT pay for in full?????
What does that have to do with what I said? Where did you get that I don’t know that?
Then why won't believe the Bible when it says by the righteousness and obedience of ONE????
That does not mean we do not have to obey him.
I've never heard it either, nor have I ever said it, nor have I even implied it.
So why do bring up yet another strawman to attack????
You must have heard it somewhere. So you say you never heard it in any sermon or any book? You say it to me all the time that we have to only have faith.

Your testimony?
Honey, your testimony of what you have done was not bleeding on the cross.
My testimony of when I was saved.
Stop trying to find some glory in your own flesh.

Galatians 3:3 KJV
(3) Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

That is about not having to get circumcised and observe special days.

popsthebuilder

Paul says what the risen Lord God and Saviour Jesus Christ told him.

Colossians 2:13 KJV
(13) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
Colossians: 2. 4. And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words. 5. For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ. 6. As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: 7. Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. 8. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 9. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: 11. In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: 12. Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. 13. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; 14. Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 18. Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 19. And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God. 20. Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 22. Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men? 23. Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

Colossians: 3. 1. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 5. Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: 6. For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: 7. In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them. 8. But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. 9. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10. And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: 11. Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. 12. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; 13. Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. 14. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

Now...
Let someone read that and refute it with intellectual honesty.

It cannot be done.

The law is not that written and espoused by man, but is in each of us who are Christ's.

Don't be deceived; you may not knowingly perceive what is good in the sight of the Lord if your conscience has been seared.

Change does not mean to stay the same.

It just doesn't.

Faithful isn't adulterous. It just isn't.

peace

Truster

I will give you an example.

It is sin to tell people they cannot believe in God after being taught.

It is sin to tell others that they cannot repent of their sins.

Believing in the existence of the Almighty means nothing. Satan believes and trembles. Trusting is the spiritual endowment that is required and trust does not pre-exist in man.

People do not have the capacity to repent it is a grace and therefore received.

Please note that my doctrine gives all the glory to Messiah and the Father, while yours praises and exalts man. Mine is Divine and yours is earthly and therefore from the pit.

God's Truth

Believing in the existence of the Almighty means nothing. Satan believes and trembles.

You do not even use the scriptures in the right way. Nowhere anywhere does it say believing in God means nothing. As for the scripture that says even the demons believe and tremble, that is about faith alone being dead.

Trusting is the spiritual endowment that is required and trust does not pre-exist in man.
No scripture anywhere says that.
Give the scripture or admit you preach things not in the Bible.

People do not have the capacity to repent it is a grace and therefore received.
People can repent. Again, you say so many things that are not in the scriptures.
Give the scripture or repent.

Please note that my doctrine gives all the glory to Messiah and the Father, while yours praises and exalts man. Mine is Divine and yours is earthly and therefore from the pit.

You do not even speaking according to the Word.

popsthebuilder

Colossians: 3. 25. But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

Truster

If you keep sinning, then God will remember, so you will have to repent of your sins even after a person is saved. The saved work out their salvation, they train themselves.

Sanctification is part of salvation and salvation from, the Alpha to the Omega, is all of "grace and through trust. Not of works lest any man should boast".

God's Truth

Sanctification is part of salvation and salvation from, the Alpha to the Omega, is all of "grace and through trust. Not of works lest any man should boast".

The Jews used to be able to boast in their ceremonial/purification works.

Romans 2:23 You who boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law?

The Jews had the ceremonial works to boast in, they boasted in those they circumcised too.

Galatians 6:13 Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.

There is nothing bad or shameful about obeying.

Who taught you such negativity about obeying God?

Truster

The Jews used to be able to boast in their ceremonial/purification works.

Romans 2:23 You who boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law?

The Jews had the ceremonial works to boast in, they boasted in those they circumcised too.

Galatians 6:13 Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.

There is nothing bad or shameful about obeying.

Who taught you such negativity about obeying God?

What are you ranting about? Crazy bag lady.

God's Truth

What are you ranting about? Crazy bag lady.

It isn't boasting to obey Jesus, it is humbling.

Boasting is what the Jews could do with circumcision.

Truster

It isn't boasting to obey Jesus, it is humbling.

Boasting is what the Jews could do with circumcision.

What are you ranting about, you crazy bag lady?

marhig

Here you go.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

MY obedience and righteousness is not even in the equation.

Yes Jesus was obedient, it says in the Bible that Jesus was obedient to death, he bore witness to the truth and he always did God's will, and through him we are made righteous, but we must be born anew.

And once we are born anew, we can't carry on wifully sinning and think that God will be ok with that! We are to turn from sin, how can we carry on wifully sinning when we are born of God. If God is cleansing our heart, then shouldn't we be turning from sin? We should be being cleansed by the Holy Spirit and as Christ increases in our hearts he should be casting more and more of our devils out, then others can see him in and through us and we should be producing the fruits of the Spirit and not the works of the flesh. We should by dying so Christ can live.

And why did Paul say that we will stand at the judgment seat of Christ and be judged on what we have done good and bad, if we we won't be?

We will be judged on all that we do once we know God!

marhig

You sin. I get that. No problem with that.

I trust that the Lord Jesus Christ paid the debt IN FULL.
That is is by HIS obedience and righteousness, and none of mine. (Romans 5:18-19)

In other words, in Christ I have no debt at all.
And if I were to think I did, then it would not be grace (UNMERITED favor).

Romans 4:4-6 KJV
(4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
(5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

And let me add verse 6 so you can see about David.

(6) Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

David was not imputed righteousness because of his deeds (his deeds were atrocious and they deserved death that the law GOD prescribed says should have happened to him).
He stopped doing that sin for the simple fact that the man was dead and David could murder him no more.
David murdered that man because he coveted and lusted after his wife and had sex with her and got her pregnant.
But he did not stop coveting her and having sex with her.

And STILL, GOD imputed righteousness to him.
Not because of David's regret, but because David fully trusted in the only one that could save - the Lord and Savior. (Romans 5:18-19)

Sweet dreams.
TOL will still be here tomorrow.
I trust that the Lord Jesus Christ paid the debt IN FULL

Where does it say this in the Bible thanks.

marhig

It says that in the pre-evangelism delivered to Adam and speaks of it all the way through to chapter 22 of Revelation.
Can you show me where it says those words in the Bible thanks, they Jesus Christ has paid our debt in full?

And maybe you could also show me where it says that all past, present and future sins are forgiven and that God won't see it if we wilfully sin?

Status
Not open for further replies.