Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

As GT thinks she's still literally eating Christ, she's still Catholic.

They get confused about the "bread of life", I think. It's amazing how these ideas can morph....

Matthew 4:4KJV But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Deuteronomy 8:3KJV
And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.​

Truster

And your excuse for your hatred for me?

Go back, see who was kind and who was the accuser.

You spit nothing but utter confusion, poorly masked as truth.

Thankfully, even the ignorant/ innocent can spot your deception.

I still hope you find find that narrow path....the one that doesn't lead to destruction.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

I stand by each and every word I have said about you.

marhig

My experience of salvation was as sudden, as unexpected, as uncalled for and as wonderful as Paul's. I felt very secure when I read of his experience. I also take great comfort from David relating his experiences in the Psalms as it made me aware that he had walked this path before me.
What is so sad is that you say you love God, yet you call others evil and wicked who say that they love God and Christ too, and say all sorts of evil things about them when they say that we are to do his will and obey God.

All those who are born of God, live by the will of God, and if we are living by the will of God, then we will obey him. This is neither evil nor wicked, it's something that those who love God from their hearts do because they want to and because they love him more than their own lives.

And I know, that anyone who speaks against living by the will of God and obeying him and who speaks against living as Jesus Christ taught us to, and against looking to him for our example in our own lives, isn't baring witness to the truth. Because those who are truly born of God and truly follow our Lord Jesus have his life flowing through them and they have laid down their lives for others and becoming living sacrifices they live by the will of God as Jesus did, and this is how we truly worship the father in Spirit and in truth.

What is a sacrifice? It's something that is put to death, and those who are born anew and worship God in Spirit and in truth have been put to death. They are dead to their old Life that they lived before they knew God. The Mary (me) that everyone knew in the flesh is gone. She's dead, so much so that even my own daughter said to me one day "mum you're like a totally different person" this is death to self. God has turned my life upside down and taken me out of the ways of this world and it means nothing to me anymore, and through Christ I have entered into a new and living way. And now I die daily by the power of the holy Spirit through Christ Jesus, who is helping me every day to overcome my flesh. I'm not perfect, I'm still a sinner, but I'm gradually overcoming and as I'm doing so, I'm becoming stronger in God and without God I could do nothing.

And just as a new born baby grows, so it is with those who are born of God, we grow stronger, see more, hear more, and understand more as we grow through progressive revelation, and we enter in to our new life through Christ, and we are born into a life of loving God first and ourselves last, and through faith and by God's grace we are saved from this world and our past sins, and we are saved daily and strengthened daily to overcome, being quickened, raised with Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit within.

Now, regardless of what you think of me, I know that I truly love God and Christ from my heart, and I try daily to I live by his will, you may call this evil, wicked and whatever other bad things that you say about me, and many can agree with you, but I don't care, because I know it's the truth from the bottom of my heart. And our Lord Jesus said, that those who are his, will suffer, being persecuted because of him. So I know, that when people say that I'm evil or wicked for saying that we are to live by the will of God and obey him, then I'm on the right track. Because this is what Jesus taught us to do and he said that we will be persecuted for his sake. And he said that those who live by the will of God, enter into the kingdom of heaven. And those who truly love Christ will live by his commandments and live by the word of God. And if we truly do this, we will love God with all our hearts and minds and our neighbour as ourselves. And in doing so, we truly worship the father in Spirit and in truth and live by his will.

So call me evil and wicked, I'm not worried because I know that i am worshipping the father and following Christ Jesus truly, and I love them from my heart!

Matthew 7

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Last edited:

Truster

What is so sad is that you say you love God, yet you call others evil and wicked who say that they love God and Christ too, and say all sorts of evil things about them when they say that we are to do his will and obey God.

All those who are born of God, live by the will of God, and if we are living by the will of God, then we will obey him. This is neither evil nor wicked, it's something that those who love God from their hearts do because they want to and because they love him more than their own lives.

And I know, that anyone who speaks against living by the will of God and obeying him and who speaks against living as Jesus Christ taught us to, and against looking to him for our example in our own lives, isn't baring witness to the truth. Because those who are truly born of God and truly follow our Lord Jesus have his life flowing through them and they have laid down their lives for others and becoming living sacrifices they live by the will of God as Jesus did, and this is how we truly worship the father in Spirit and in truth.

What is a sacrifice? It's something that is put to death, and those who are born anew and worship God in Spirit and in truth have been put to death. They are dead to their old Life that they lived before they knew God. The Mary (me) that everyone knew in the flesh is gone. She's dead, so much so that even my own daughter said to me one day "mum you're like a totally different person" this is death to self. God has turned my life upside down and taken me out of the ways of this world and it means nothing to me anymore, and through Christ I have entered into a new and living way. And now I die daily by the power of the holy Spirit through Christ Jesus, who is helping me every day to overcome my flesh. I'm not perfect, I'm still a sinner, but I'm gradually overcoming and as I'm doing so, I'm becoming stronger in God and without God I could do nothing.

And just as a new born baby grows, so it is with those who are born of God, we grow stronger, see more, hear more, and understand more as we grow through progressive revelation, and we enter in to our new life through Christ, and we are born into a life of loving God first and ourselves last, and through faith and by God's grace we are saved from this world and our past sins, and we are saved daily and strengthened daily to overcome, being quickened, raised with Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit within.

Now, regardless of what you think of me, I know that I truly love God and Christ from my heart, and I try daily to I live by his will, you may call this evil, wicked and whatever other bad things that you say about me, and many can agree with you, but I don't care, because I know it's the truth from the bottom of my heart. And our Lord Jesus said, that those who are his, will suffer, being persecuted because of him. So I know, that when people say that I'm evil or wicked for saying that we are to live by the will of God and obey him, then I'm on the right track. Because this is what Jesus taught us to do and he said that we will be persecuted for his sake. And he said that those who live by the will of God, enter into the kingdom of heaven. And those who truly love Christ will live by his commandments and live by the word of God. And if we truly do this, we will love God with all our hearts and minds and our neighbour as ourselves. And in doing so, we truly worship the father in Spirit and in truth and live by his will.

So call me evil and wicked, I'm not worried because I know that i am worshipping the father and following Christ Jesus truly, and I love them from my heart!

Matthew 7

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

The whole of the Hebrew nation professed that they "loved Elohim" and yet they put Him to death in the person of The Son. Whenever anyone came in the Name of Elohim in the person of a prophet, those that "loved Elohim" put them to death. Cain professed a "love of Elohim" and yet murdered Abel who loved Elohim and was called according to purpose.

There is the evidence of true love. "Being called according to His purpose" and you are not.

Romans 8:28 kjv

Truster

DIFFERENCE IN THE TWO MIRRORS

As Paul divides the believer from the infidel, and divides the law between them also, applying the law of faith to the believer, and the law of works to the infidel, declaring "that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law;" and those that are under the law are under sin, and under the curse, Gal. 3:22; 10; so James divides the hearer from the doer.
He tells us that "God of his own will begat us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of first fruits of His creatures," and then he tells us to be doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving ourselves. By doing He means the works or fruits of faith; "Show me," saith he, "thy faith without thy works, and I will show thee my faith by
my works;" and then adds: "For if any be a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural
face in a glass, for he beholds himself and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was."

Here James compares the gospel preached to a glass, the light of which reflecting upon the sinner's conscience makes manifest the state of his soul; as Paul speaks: "but we all with
open face beholding as in a glass;" so here the sinner hates the light, and goeth his way; he will come no more to it; this glass has shown, and the light of it has reproved his deeds,
therefore, he hates it, and goeth his way into the world again, and so hardens his heart and sears his conscience, until all is
forgotten, and then he sinks into a deeper security; or, as the text saith, "he straightway forgetteth what manner of man he
was. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed." Jas. 1:25.

Here is a law of perfect liberty, or a perfect law of liberty, to be looked into, and to be continued in if a man will be blessed in
his deed. (William Huntington)

This will only be recognised and understood by those who are under the perfect law of liberty.

marhig

The whole of the Hebrew nation professed that they "loved Elohim" and yet they put Him to death in the person of The Son. Whenever anyone came in the Name of Elohim in the person of a prophet, those that "loved Elohim" put them to death. Cain professed a "love of Elohim" and yet murdered Abel who loved Elohim and was called according to purpose.

There is the evidence of true love. "Being called according to His purpose" and you are not.

Romans 8:28 kjv

And all those who truly love God will be living by his will, if we don't deny ourselves and live by the will of God, then we crucify the Lord afresh and put him to an open shame. By living by the will of God, we become doers of the word, a living sacrifice, a temple, holy and acceptable to God, and Christ will live in our hearts and through us and we will be dying daily, laying down our lives for others so that they see the love of the living God and the life of Christ in us. Others cannot see Christ in us, if we are putting our flesh first, and in doing so, we are putting him to death just like the Jews did. Because those of us who know him, and do this and put ourselves first, love themselves and this world before the living God.

And to teach others that they don't have to obey God and live by the teachings of the gospel of Christ are also going against him. Because that's what God wants us to do, love him, obey him and do his will.

Someone said on here the other day that all their sins are forgiven past, present and future, even all the wilfull sins that they are committing, and that God imputes the righteous of his son into us. But why can't people see, that of we have the righteousness of Christ within us, then we will turn from sin? Because Jesus didn't sin, so those born of God, who are filled with the Holy Spirit and the righteousness of Christ, will be turning from sin too, and living to please God not their flesh, as he did. He is our example to follow, he is the way, the truth and the life!

If we are called according to God's purpose, then we will be living by his will and obeying him in our daily lives, and live for his purpose and for his use, being a vessel ready to do his will, when he needs us to, but we won't be that vessel if we are putting our own lives and flesh before him. We should be like the wise virgin's, our lamps trimmed and filled with oil, ready for God to use to shine his light through when needed.

Last edited:

marhig

DIFFERENCE IN THE TWO MIRRORS

As Paul divides the believer from the infidel, and divides the law between them also, applying the law of faith to the believer, and the law of works to the infidel, declaring "that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law;" and those that are under the law are under sin, and under the curse, Gal. 3:22; 10; so James divides the hearer from the doer.
He tells us that "God of his own will begat us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of first fruits of His creatures," and then he tells us to be doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving ourselves. By doing He means the works or fruits of faith; "Show me," saith he, "thy faith without thy works, and I will show thee my faith by
my works;" and then adds: "For if any be a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural
face in a glass, for he beholds himself and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was."

Here James compares the gospel preached to a glass, the light of which reflecting upon the sinner's conscience makes manifest the state of his soul; as Paul speaks: "but we all with
open face beholding as in a glass;" so here the sinner hates the light, and goeth his way; he will come no more to it; this glass has shown, and the light of it has reproved his deeds,
therefore, he hates it, and goeth his way into the world again, and so hardens his heart and sears his conscience, until all is
forgotten, and then he sinks into a deeper security; or, as the text saith, "he straightway forgetteth what manner of man he
was. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed." Jas. 1:25.

Here is a law of perfect liberty, or a perfect law of liberty, to be looked into, and to be continued in if a man will be blessed in
his deed. (William Huntington)

This will only be recognised and understood by those who are under the perfect law of liberty.

From reading that, it looks like William Huntington believed that we should through faith obey God, because to be a doer of the word, is to obey God and live by his will and not be a hearer only!

Status
Not open for further replies.