Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Can you show me where it says those words in the Bible thanks, they Jesus Christ has paid our debt in full?

And maybe you could also show me where it says that all past, present and future sins are forgiven and that God won't see it if we wilfully sin?

In the seventeen and a half years that I have been saved I've never had any man to enquire of. I can only remember asking a chap to read a booklet and confirm the truth of a matter. He handed it back a week later, looked me in the eye and nodded.

"But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things." If you don't have the unction then you are unredeemed, unregenerate and unrepentant. And that is what I've been saying all along.

Truster

What are you ranting about, you crazy bag lady?

I just had a neg rep from musterion asking which fruit of the spirit was this statement made from and he called me a hypocrite.

In which case he would have made the same accusation towards Messiah:

You would have accused Messiah Yah Shua to be guilty of not loving his neighbor as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people:

Hypocrites (Matthew 6:2,5; 7:5; 15:7; 16:3; 22:18; 23:13,14,15,23,25,27,29; Mark 7:6; Luke 6:42; 11:44; 12:56; 13:15)

Vipers (Matthew 12:34; 23:33)

Dogs (Matthew 7:6; Revelation 22:15).

Swine (Matthew 7:6)

Children of hell (Matthew 23:15)

Fools (Matthew 23:17,19; Luke 11:40; 12:20; 24:25)

Blind (Matthew 15:14; 23:16,17,19,24,26; Revelation 3:17)

Serpents (Matthew 23:33)

Of their father the devil (John 8:44), liars (John 8:55; Revelation 2:2)

And their denomination or cult a synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9)

You would have despised Him, because these are the words He would have used to describe you.

As you accuse the saints, you accuse and curse the Master.

marhig

In the seventeen and a half years that I have been saved I've never had any man to enquire of. I can only remember asking a chap to read a booklet and confirm the truth of a matter. He handed it back a week later, looked me in the eye and nodded.

"But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things." If you don't have the unction then you are unredeemed, unregenerate and unrepentant. And that is what I've been saying all along.
Still no scriptures?

marhig

I just had a neg rep from musterion asking which fruit of the spirit was this statement made from and he called me a hypocrite.

In which case he would have made the same accusation towards Messiah:

You would have accused Messiah Yah Shua to be guilty of not loving his neighbor as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people:

Hypocrites (Matthew 6:2,5; 7:5; 15:7; 16:3; 22:18; 23:13,14,15,23,25,27,29; Mark 7:6; Luke 6:42; 11:44; 12:56; 13:15)

Vipers (Matthew 12:34; 23:33)

Dogs (Matthew 7:6; Revelation 22:15).

Swine (Matthew 7:6)

Children of hell (Matthew 23:15)

Fools (Matthew 23:17,19; Luke 11:40; 12:20; 24:25)

Blind (Matthew 15:14; 23:16,17,19,24,26; Revelation 3:17)

Serpents (Matthew 23:33)

Of their father the devil (John 8:44), liars (John 8:55; Revelation 2:2)

And their denomination or cult a synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9)

You would have despised Him, because these are the words He would have used to describe you.

I haven't got a clue what a neg rep is, but, musterion is right, and to revile is a work of the flesh and not a fruit of the spirit, there is no need to call another things like "a crazy bag lady"

And you are not our Lord Jesus!

Christ Jesus rebuked those who went against him and didn't believe in him, you rebuke those who love him. You're wrong to speak to others in the way that you do, your far too above yourself!

Truster

I haven't got a clue what a neg rep is, but, musterion is right, and to revile is a work of the flesh and not a fruit of the spirit, there is no need to call another things like "a crazy bag lady"

Christ Jesus rebuked those who went against him and didn't believe in him, you rebuke those who love him. You're wrong to speak to others in the way that you do, your far too above yourself!

I never rebuke those that are loved by Him. Only those that say they love Him and yet hate "us" who are born of Him.

"us" you should know by now, but I doubt that you understand.

marhig

I never rebuke those that are loved by Him. Only those that say they love Him and yet hate "us" who are born of Him.

"us" you should know by now, but I doubt that you understand.
If you are born of God, you wouldn't speak as you do. Your mouth is vile and it's not of God.

And you would show humility and be humble, yet you are far above yourself setting yourself on a pedestal. This is not of the spirit of God.

Hopefully you'll come down a peg or two soon!

Right I'm off!

marhig

Somebody who loves giving that which is holy to dogs and in so doing puffing herself up, will be along soon, I'm sure.

Well yes that's right, of course, I'm a dog to you aren't I? Oh mighty one!

You're a disgrace! Come down off your self made puffed up platform and act like a man of God if that's what you are, a true man of God would glorify God with the fruits of the spirit instead of attacking others with the works of the flesh as you do. In fact, that's all that you do!

Knowing all the scriptures isn't enough, once we are born of God we live it out, and we come down and become humble, and not build ourselves up like you do!

Now I'm definitely gone!

Truster

Well yes that's right, of course, I'm a dog to you aren't I? Oh mighty one!

You're a disgrace! Come down off your self made puffed up platform and act like a man of God if that's what you are, a true man of God would glorify God with the fruits of the spirit instead of attacking others with the works of the flesh as you do. In fact, that's all that you do!

Knowing all the scriptures isn't enough, once we are born of God we live it out, and we come down and become humble, and not build ourselves up like you do!

Now I'm definitely gone!

Thank you Yah.

Truster

If you are born of God, you wouldn't speak as you do. Your mouth is vile and it's not of God.

And you would show humility and be humble, yet you are far above yourself setting yourself on a pedestal. This is not of the spirit of God.

Hopefully you'll come down a peg or two soon!

Right I'm off!

You are vile in intent, thought, word and deed. I have a duty to point it out and I do.

Truster

You would also have accused Paul guilty of not loving his neighbour as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people:

Haters of God (Romans 1:30)

Fools (1 Corinthians 15:36)

Accursed (Galatians 1:8-9)

Dogs (Philippians 3:2)

Liars (1 Timothy 1:10)

and bastards (Hebrews 12:8kjv)

Truster

PS

You would have despised Paul, because these are the words He would have used to describe YOU.

ClimateSanity

Believing in the existence of the Almighty means nothing. Satan believes and trembles. Trusting is the spiritual endowment that is required and trust does not pre-exist in man.

People do not have the capacity to repent it is a grace and therefore received.

Please note that my doctrine gives all the glory to Messiah and the Father, while yours praises and exalts man. Mine is Divine and yours is earthly and therefore from the pit.
Indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.