ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
There are numerous mysteries.

(1 Cor 4:1) Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

HINT: Paul was not the only person to be given knowledge of the mysteries.
But you make it out as though the ONE Jesus spoke of was the EXACT same ONE that Paul was talking about. Go ahead and PROVE that.

You always do little lying tricks like that thinking that nobody will notice, you lying weasel.

Right Divider

Body part
Correct, they did not understand the mysteries at that time.

The Holy Spirit had not been sent yet. There was no way they could fully understand the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world until they had been filled with the Holy Spirit.
AND YET they were preaching the GOSPEL of the kingdom Tet.

How in the WORLD can the gospel be that Christ died for our sins when they DID NOT PREACH THAT?!?!

You know.... the ONE TRUE GOSPEL!

You lying anti-Christ.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But you make it out as though the ONE Jesus spoke of was the EXACT same ONE that Paul was talking about. Go ahead and PROVE that.

Jesus spoke of "things" (plural) hidden since the foundation of the world

(Matt 13:35) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Jesus told many parables, each one contained mysteries about the kingdom of God that had been kept secret since the foundation of the world.

You always do little lying tricks like that thinking that nobody will notice, you lying weasel.

You might want to first read the verse before you post.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
AND YET they were preaching the GOSPEL of the kingdom Tet.

How in the WORLD can the gospel be that Christ died for our sins when they DID NOT PREACH THAT?!?!

You know.... the ONE TRUE GOSPEL!

You lying anti-Christ.

You're confusing the mysteries of Christ found in the OT with mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world.

How did John know that Jesus was the lamb of God who would take away the sins of the world before Jesus went to the cross?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're confusing the mysteries of Christ found in the OT with mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world.

How did John know that Jesus was the lamb of God who would take away the sins of the world before Jesus went to the cross?

He didn't. The gospel of John was written around 85 to 90 AD

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus spoke of "things" (plural) hidden since the foundation of the world

(Matt 13:35) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Jesus told many parables, each one contained mysteries about the kingdom of God that had been kept secret since the foundation of the world.

You might want to first read the verse before you post.
Doesn't matter, the point is that they were NOT the same ones later revealed to Paul. Prove that if you can.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

It's a quote from John. John said it TO Jesus before the cross.

(John 1:29) The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!"

Right Divider

Body part

Jesus can "take away sins" any time that He wants with or without a cross.
Matthew 9:1-6 KJV
[1] And he entered into a ship, and passed over, and came into his own city. [2] And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee. [3] And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth. [4] And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts? [5] For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk? [6] But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.​

Arsenios

(Eph 3:6) This Mystery is that through the Gospel
the Gentiles
are heirs together (with Israel),
members together of one body,
and sharers together
in the promise in Christ Jesus.

The word "Israel" in NOT there. It was added by people like you.

You are right, it is not there, but it is implied, and intended to be understood. He had already set the table at 2:17-18

Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

If you think not, then please identify the you, the them, and the we above... The Mystery was indeed passed through the teaching of Paul to the Gentiles, but it was passed BY Peter TO the Gentiles in the PERSON of Cornelius and his party, BECAUSE Peter baptized them who were NOT Jews either by faith or by genetics...

The hidden Mystery is the co-participation of the Gentiles in the Grace of Jesus Christ which He first gave to the Jews... And this because the Jews as a nation would not receive it...

You seem to think that the "together"s above refer to non-Jews, that this Grace was given to all the non-Jews together, instead of them together with the Jews to whom it was given...

One might say you need to get your act "together"... :)

Arsenios

Arsenios

So, the Old Covenant did not end at the cross, satanic one?

Was the law, part of the Old Covenant, you satanic droid?

Be careful Craigie.

If I catch you in your 666th lie on TOL in the last 2 years, will you leave TOL, and take your satanic Preterism, and its sulfur/dung, to another site?

From the pits of hell.

The law, as cited below, was taught by whom, you wicked child of the devil,....

" Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith." Gal. 3:24 KJV

Who taught these Galatians the law, you habitual liar?

Who taught you the law, to allegedly bring you to Christ? Satan? Hank Hanegraaf?

Who taught Paul the law, to bring him to Christ, as he testifies here? Read it again, loser:

" Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith." Gal. 3:24 KJV

Read it-Paul says "us"-he includes himself as being taught the law, and that brought him to Christ.

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight:for by the law is the knowledge of sin. Romans 3:20 KJV

Who taught former lost people the law, so they could know what sin is, to lead them to Christ?

The Roman army?

Who taught the law, to bring others to Christ, in the OC, and this New Covenant, you assert began at the cross? Name names. God the Father?Who taught the law in the "Old Testament?" Who taught this law referenced in Galatians 3:24 KJV, to bring others to Christ? Did not the Lord Jesus Christ speak only God the Father's words?

Was Pentecost part of the law, you clown, satanic pawn, biblical illiterate? Were the feasts, part of the law? Was going to the temple, punk? What temple do you attend?

Watch the satanic spin Craigie will spam, as his father the devil has a a gag order on him. Watch.

Come on, Craigie.

Who taught the law in the bible? God the father?

Let me guess: Josephus, and Wikipedia.

The aroma of Craigie's satanic Preterist litter still lingers on this site, as the sulfuric fumes I could even inhale, while away, logged off...............

Did you wipe after hurling forth all that excressence?

We need some fresh air here...

And some towels...

And...

Arsenios

Arsenios

Yes, his asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ did not teach the law, is satanic.

Tell us, Craigie-who taught that before you?

Since no one taught it before you, per your "no one dispensationalism before Darby" argument" of sophistry, and deceit, is false.

Name anyone that taught, what you teach, before you.

The punk won't touch that one, as it will expose him for the satanic pawn that he is. I've asked him that question over 100 hundred times, and we don't hear a peep out of the punk.

Very Excressessential I should say...

Somebody hand him a towel...

And some more deodorant...

And his meds...

Arsenios

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Doesn't matter, the point is that they were NOT the same ones later revealed to Paul. Prove that if you can.

From The Wedding Parable:

(Matt 22:12) Friend, how did you get in here without a wedding garment?

The Greek word for "putting on a garment" is enduo. Paul used in 15 times in his epistles. It's used in the Wedding Parable.

Of the 15 times Paul uses the word, not once is it literal, it's always spiritual.

Some examples:

(Rom 13:14) But put ye on the Lord Jesus

(1 Cor 15:53) must put on incorruption, mortal must put on immortality.

(1 Cor 15:54) corruptible shall have put on incorruption

(Gal 3:27) into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.

(Eph 4:24) And that ye put on the new man

(Col 3:10) And have put on the new [man]

brewmama

It's a quote from John. John said it TO Jesus before the cross.

(John 1:29) The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!"

Gosh you guys, it was John the Baptist that said that, not the Apostle John!

Meanwhile looks like none of the rabid dogs got back on their meds...

Arsenios

The child of the devil

satanic droid"

saint John W

habitual liar

satanic clown,

habitual liar,

you can't think traight.

Thinking traight is not my specialty either, and I hope you do feel better now that you have hurled forth so much of YOUR vomitous poison...

Arsenios

brewmama

Stop slaughtering what saith the scripture with your twistings. The Romans were of those "who first trusted" in Christ (Ephesians 1:12 KJV). The Ephesians to whom Paul wrote the letter are of those who "also trusted" (Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Neither Peter or Cornelius are memebrs of the BoC. Paul is the first (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV).

More sound and fury, signifying nothing. (You are good at that)

:darwinsm:

"In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, 12 in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. 13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation

Now where does it say it was the Romans, or just the Romans? Obviously he was talking about the Church, the Church of the Apostles who "first put their hope in Christ".

"15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. 16 But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. 17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen."

Where does that say anything about him being the first? Or that Peter and Cornelius were not in the Body of Christ? (Do you really believe that?)

Status
Not open for further replies.