Creation

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

We are all different. But I prayed that I would receive understanding a long time ago, and God gave me understanding.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You don't have understanding. You cant even figure out when you should repent or forgive.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You don't have understanding. You cant even figure out when you should repent or forgive.
Shalom.

Incorrect. You forgive when someone has wronged you. You repent when you have transgressed one of God's Commandments. When you have wronged God or someone else.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect. You forgive when someone has wronged you. You repent when you have transgressed one of God's Commandments. When you have wronged God or someone else.

Shalom.

Jacob
I forgive you Jake, for teaching a false gospel and getting it all wrong

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You have sinned against God over and over. I don't think you even know that the new covenant that was offered to the Jews was rejected by them. So God offered it to the Gentiles.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You have sinned against God over and over. I don't think you even know that the new covenant that was offered to the Jews was rejected by them. So God offered it to the Gentiles.
Shalom.

You are incorrect in what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect in what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Read your bible.
[Mar 15:9-15
9 But Pilate answered them, saying, "Do you want me to release to you the King of the Jews?"
10 For he knew that the chief priests had handed Him over because of envy. 11 But the chief priests stirred up the crowd, so that he should rather release Barabbas to them.
12 Pilate answered and said to them again, "What then do you want me to do [with Him] whom you call the King of the Jews?"
13 So they cried out again, "Crucify Him!"
14 Then Pilate said to them, "Why, what evil has He done?" But they cried out all the more, "Crucify Him!"
15 So Pilate, wanting to gratify the crowd, released Barabbas to them; and he delivered Jesus, after he had scourged [Him], to be crucified.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Read your bible.
[Mar 15:9-15
9 But Pilate answered them, saying, "Do you want me to release to you the King of the Jews?"
10 For he knew that the chief priests had handed Him over because of envy. 11 But the chief priests stirred up the crowd, so that he should rather release Barabbas to them.
12 Pilate answered and said to them again, "What then do you want me to do [with Him] whom you call the King of the Jews?"
13 So they cried out again, "Crucify Him!"
14 Then Pilate said to them, "Why, what evil has He done?" But they cried out all the more, "Crucify Him!"
15 So Pilate, wanting to gratify the crowd, released Barabbas to them; and he delivered Jesus, after he had scourged [Him], to be crucified.
Shalom.

I am not an idiot (remember, you asked me if I know what an idiot is, and I don't know) and I do not appreciate you calling me an idiot. Please do not do so any longer.

I have no problem, however, with reading my Bible and I welcome this suggestion as I do also your quotation. What are you suggesting by quoting this?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am not an idiot (remember, you asked me if I know what an idiot is, and I don't know) and I do not appreciate you calling me an idiot. Please do not do so any longer.

I have no problem, however, with reading my Bible and I welcome this suggestion as I do also your quotation. What are you suggesting by quoting this?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
An idiot is one who is unlearned in the bible. Your an idiot.

Gal 4:21-31
21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?
22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar--
25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children--
26 but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written: "Rejoice, O barren, you who do not bear! Break forth and shout, you who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children than she who has a husband."
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.
29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
An idiot is one who is unlearned in the bible. Your an idiot.

Gal 4:21-31
22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar--
25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children--
27 For it is written: "Rejoice, O barren, you who do not bear! Break forth and shout, you who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children than she who has a husband."
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.
29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Great Scripture.

I am not unlearned in the Bible even if that is what you mean by saying that I am an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Great Scripture.

I am not unlearned in the Bible even if that is what you mean by saying that I am an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is what makes you an idiot. I show you the truth and you deny it. It is right here in front of you. You teach the same things that the other thieves and robbers teach. When it is all obsolete.

John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is what makes you an idiot. I show you the truth and you deny it. It is right here in front of you. You teach the same things that the other thieves and robbers teach. When it is all obsolete.

John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)
Shalom.

I accept all of these Scriptures. Your Hebrews are out of order. If you believe that the Covenant that God made with Israel at Mount Sinai has become obsolete, when did this take place? Have you read Matthew 5:17-20? That is, do you understand that Jesus taught obedience to God's Commandments?

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
do you understand that Jesus taught obedience to God's Commandments?

Shalom.

Jacob

You don't know how to obey. It is because you don't know what Jesus teaches.

You don't know Jesus says to love your enemy and you endorse killing your enemy.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

You don't know Jesus says to love your enemy and you endorse killing your enemy.
Shalom.

I have no enemies. If anyone were to become my enemy that would not make me want to kill them. I do believe that I should love my neighbor as myself. And I believe that I should love my enemies and pray for those who despitefully use me. What I have had to come to terms with is if murderers should die, upon what basis, and whether or not there needs to be A Court or A Judge, if it is according to God's Law or Scripture.

Read Matthew 5:17-20 about Jesus teaching obedience to God's Commandments.

Not all live according to The Law of The Nation of Israel. But there is one God, and All Nations have the Noahide Laws. Those who have turned to God from among the Gentiles should have no greater burden laid upon them than the essentials found in Acts 15.

I am a Jew, of Israel, as a proselyte and a convert. I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

Shalom.

Jacob

marhig

Yes, and God said thou shalt not kill, so when we belong to God, we shouldn't kill anyone and as you said, Jesus taught us to love our enemies so not only did he follow Gods law but he strengthened it!

Matthew 5

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;*Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.*Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.*Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

marhig

Shalom.

I have no enemies. If anyone were to become my enemy that would not make me want to kill them. I do believe that I should love my neighbor as myself. And I believe that I should love my enemies and pray for those who despitefully use me. What I have had to come to terms with is if murderers should die, upon what basis, and whether or not there needs to be A Court or A Judge, if it is according to God's Law or Scripture.

Read Matthew 5:17-20 about Jesus teaching obedience to God's Commandments.

Not all live according to The Law of The Nation of Israel. But there is one God, and All Nations have the Noahide Laws. Those who have turned to God from among the Gentiles should have no greater burden laid upon them than the essentials found in Acts 15.

I am a Jew, of Israel, as a proselyte and a convert. I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

Shalom.

Jacob
The true Israel isn't determined as to whether people are Jews naturally, the true Israel are all Jews and gentiles who believe in Christ Jesus and are born of God by the power of the Spirit, through faith by the grace of God, becoming members of the body of Christ, those who walk in the Spirit and turn from the lusts of their flesh.

We shouldn't follow Gods laws because we have to, but rather because they are in our hearts and minds and we want to. Because we want to please God because we love him with all our hearts, minds soul and strength. If we love God with our all, we will obey him and do his will.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The true Israel isn't determined as to whether people are Jews naturally, the true Israel are all Jews and gentiles who believe in Christ Jesus and are born of God by the power of the Spirit, through faith by the grace of God, becoming members of the body of Christ, those who walk in the Spirit and turn from the lusts of their flesh.

We shouldn't follow Gods laws because we have to, but rather because they are in our hearts and minds and we want to. Because we want to please God because we love him with all our hearts, minds soul and strength. If we love God with our all, we will obey him and do his will.
Shalom.

See the following.

Leviticus 19:18
Deuteronomy 6:4-5
Jeremiah 31:27-40
Matthew 5:17-20
Romans 8:1-4
1 John 4:19

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

See the following.

Leviticus 19:18
Deuteronomy 6:4-5
Jeremiah 31:27-40
Matthew 5:17-20
Romans 8:1-4
1 John 4:19

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Nobody could keep the old testament law back then. And now you want to condemn all people all over again.
[Gal 4:21
[Rom 3:19
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
[Gal 3:23
23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.
[Heb 7:11
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need [was there] that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?

[Gal 4:22-31
23 But he [who was] of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
27 For it is written: "Rejoice, O barren, [You] who do not bear! Break forth and shout, You who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children Than she who has a husband."
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac [was], are children of promise.
29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him [who was born] according to the Spirit, even so [it is] now.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Nobody could keep the old testament law back then. And now you want to condemn all people all over again.
[Gal 4:21
[Rom 3:19
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
[Gal 3:23
23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.
[Heb 7:11
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need [was there] that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?

[Gal 4:22-31
23 But he [who was] of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
27 For it is written: "Rejoice, O barren, [You] who do not bear! Break forth and shout, You who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children Than she who has a husband."
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac [was], are children of promise.
29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him [who was born] according to the Spirit, even so [it is] now.

Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob