Creation

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You have it bad.
[Jas 3:14 14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
Shalom.

For some reason you think that I have something bad.

I do not know what to say.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

For some reason you think that I have something bad.

I do not know what to say.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Its all in your replies, you have a very self centered arrogant attitude.
[Jhn 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

marhig

Shalom.

Okay.

I felt that these would edify you. From my knowledge they relate to what I know in regard to what you said. Let me know if you have any questions about them.

Shalom.

Jacob

Oh ok, it's just that I agree with them, and they don't seem to disagree with what I've been saying.

Ok thanks

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh ok, it's just that I agree with them, and they don't seem to disagree with what I've been saying.

Ok thanks

I said
lol Go easy on him, he is dealing with a strong demon right now. Bitter envy.

For you people that might not understand that. If a strong emotion get a hold on you that you must prove someone else wrong and you cant. It will defile you.
[Heb 12:15
15 looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;

If you think about it though you will see how stupid that is. Because the stronger that demon gets the harder it will be to forgive the one you are trying to convict.
And we know that we are going to have to forgive everyone anyway. Or God is not going to forgive us.

[Mat 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Its all in your replies, you have a very self centered arrogant attitude.
[Jhn 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
Shalom.

Thank you for letting me know what you think. I can think and pray about this.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
When I show you what the new testament says, you deny it.
Shalom.

I do not go by something you are calling the new testament, but I do accept Matthew through Revelation if that is what you mean.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. It is not. It removes the confusion of what we are talking about and the ability to control the masses through error and deception.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Some times you can say the most ridiculous things.