Creation

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not desire to change the truth with the word no, nor do I think that I ever could.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Well when you just say no it only shows your ignorance. Everyone else just doesn't reply that shows they disagree.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well when you just say no it only shows your ignorance. Everyone else just doesn't reply that shows they disagree.
Shalom.

Posts indicate agreement or disagreement. A lack of a post in reply does not indicate anything, though a person may be able to know who has viewed a post, I don't know.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Posts indicate agreement or disagreement. A lack of a post in reply does not indicate anything, though a person may be able to know who has viewed a post, I don't know.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your right about one thing. You don't know.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

You are the only one who talks to Jacob, thats why he is in your threads.

you should put him on ignore.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

You are the only one who talks to Jacob, thats why he is in your threads.

you should put him on ignore.

I said
I feel sorry for him. He is an idiot and he doesn't know it. You know that an idiot is one is unlearned in the bible.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You might no intend to do so, but that is what you do.
Shalom.

You instructed me to do something that you do not want to ever do yourself.

I do not believe that what you are saying about me is true. You are the one declaring these false things about me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I feel sorry for him. He is an idiot and he doesn't know it. You know that an idiot is one is unlearned in the bible.
Shalom.

You would only study what you call the new testament. But you know more than that. You just do not have the right understanding of the things that you read.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You would only study what you call the new testament. But you know more than that. You just do not have the right understanding of the things that you read.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Thank God nobody has your understanding.