Creation

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I did, what are you trying to say?
Shalom.

Okay.

I felt that these would edify you. From my knowledge they relate to what I know in regard to what you said. Let me know if you have any questions about them.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Okay.

I felt that these would edify you. From my knowledge they relate to what I know in regard to what you said. Let me know if you have any questions about them.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL He is asking you a question. Your not answering.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL He is asking you a question. Your not answering.
Shalom.

Was the question why there were Scripture references in my post?

Why do you say he? Who? I do not know male or female.

I explained my answer. The question did not have a distinct question that I could understand.

See the post I had responded to.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Was the question why there were Scripture references in my post?

Why do you say he? Who? I do not know male or female.

I explained my answer. The question did not have a distinct question that I could understand.

See the post I had responded to.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Could you translate that?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Apparently, there is something you know about that I am unaware of?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I have been through this multi thread speed replies many times. And it was always because the other person was guilty of sinning and I pointed it out. So they get full of bitter envy and tried to cover up their own guilt by trying to out type me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I have been through this multi thread speed replies many times. And it was always because the other person was guilty of sinning and I pointed it out. So they get full of bitter envy and tried to cover up their own guilt by trying to out type me.
Shalom.

Okay. I understand. But I am simply on Theology Online replying to your posts one at a time.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect, but I do not know why.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
If you don't know why and yet still tell me I'm wrong that is bearing false witness against me.
[Mar 10:19
19 "You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery,' 'Do not murder,' 'Do not steal,' 'Do not bear false witness,' 'Do not defraud,' 'Honor your father and your mother.' "

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
If you don't know why and yet still tell me I'm wrong that is bearing false witness against me.
[Mar 10:19
19 "You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery,' 'Do not murder,' 'Do not steal,' 'Do not bear false witness,' 'Do not defraud,' 'Honor your father and your mother.' "
Shalom.

What bitter envy?

Shalom.

Jacob