Creation

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol An idiot is one who does not know scripture, who is unlearned in the bible. But think they know.
Shalom.

I have read the Bible. But I am still learning. I read, study, and observe Torah every day. I read the Bible daily.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have read the Bible. But I am still learning. I read, study, and observe Torah every day. I read the Bible daily.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is what makes you an idiot. You have proven you don't know nothing about the new testament.

[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is what makes you an idiot. You have proven you don't know nothing about the new testament.

[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
Shalom.

Your grammar does not make sense to me. Are you saying that you believe that I do not know anything? Or, are you saying that you believe that I do not know nothing?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Your grammar does not make sense to me. Are you saying that you believe that I do not know anything? Or, are you saying that you believe that I do not know nothing?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol That question proves your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You were kicked out of Christianity, your failing as a Jew. I don't know if the muslim would have you but you could try.
Shalom.

Incorrect.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5 NKJV - "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one! "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

Matthew 4:10 NKJV - Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Luke 4:8 NKJV - And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5 NKJV - "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one! "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

Matthew 4:10 NKJV - Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Luke 4:8 NKJV - And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Like I said them are Christian verses, not Jews. One has to have Christian authority, and you don't have any. Try the cows. Your even a failure as a Jew now.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Like I said them are Christian verses, not Jews. One has to have Christian authority, and you don't have any. Try the cows. Your even a failure as a Jew now.
Shalom.

Do you accept all of the verses that I quoted?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
No not the ones from the old testament. their obsolete.
Shalom.

I do not understand you. I know that you are incorrect.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV - All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not understand you. I know that you are incorrect.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV - All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Now go back and see if you can find the word scriptures or scripture in the old testament then you will understand.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Now go back and see if you can find the word scriptures or scripture in the old testament then you will understand.
Shalom.

Do you know about the prophet Daniel?

Daniel 10:21 KJV - But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you know about the prophet Daniel?

Daniel 10:21 KJV - But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Yes I know he was old testament.